What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egypt will take years to recover.
Sisi is a dictator who overthrew the government because he "speaks" for the people.............
Such a lie when he reigned below Mubarak he cashed much Money now he sees his second chance.
And now a civil war will happen in Egypt have fun with that guys.

Those 60's guidance system not long sent a Turkish pilot and their f-4 fishing remember ? :cheesy:
Serbs shot down F117 Night Hawk with similiar systems, Doesn't make them or you a significant nation nor it changes the fact that you haven't come up with anything indigenous d*ckwad.

Again, brain dead Turk changes subject as he can't disprove the author.

6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon
"author" isn't a defence expert he's just a mainstream journalist who's chasing sensation to sell his newspaper. The article is nothing more/nothing less than a blog post. Nobody's boasting about "all-Turkish" ANKA in fact we all know it's engine is American Centurion 2.0 Diesel but rest of the assertion is BS unless you're going to clain that Aselsan is a foreign company :D

Lastly, I still think ANKA beats the sh*t out of any iranian UAV in terms of service ceiling, endurance and electro-optics. I wouldn't call it boasting because you guys are calling targeting drones UCAVs :D

karrar.jpg

Karrar is a piece of sh.t and even Iranian members accept this here. Just ask Era and he'll tell you why.

looks delicious, is that hot dogs with sprinkles on the top and mustard on the side?
If you eat a hot dog, you need desert right?
6a0120a5924ef0970b0133f25c5623970b-pi

Iranian military industry thinks of everything. :D And everybody was saying they were not doing much other than photoshop and final cut pro.

damn that was a good read. Really tore up the Turkish defence sector. But I doubt the USA even lets Turkey to develop own weapon systems since turkey is a good USA arms buyer. Everybody who thinks the ANKA drone is 100% made by Turks is a dumb. You can't start from scratch and built high tech weapons. You have to start with the basic stuff. Look at Iran in the beginning they were only able to make low tech stuff but they are getting better each year. The turks are trying to skip the basics and start with building high tech weapons they can't do it without help.

Your are the dump one with other trolls here. Who says we didn't start from scratch....That statement shows your knowledge about Turkish Defense Industry.

I don't think it is American. It is German engine.

Turkish equivalent is on the way. :)

1_71550882_iha_buyuk.jpg

YLD_0102.JPG

damn that was a good read. Really tore up the Turkish defence sector. But I doubt the USA even lets Turkey to develop own weapon systems since turkey is a good USA arms buyer. Everybody who thinks the ANKA drone is 100% made by Turks is a dumb. You can't start from scratch and built high tech weapons. You have to start with the basic stuff. Look at Iran in the beginning they were only able to make low tech stuff but they are getting better each year. The turks are trying to skip the basics and start with building high tech weapons they can't do it without help.

You mean you will keep trolling with your new logins even If Mods ban you cause of trolling. F@cking losers..

Your are the dump one with other trolls here. Who says we didn't start from scratch....That statement shows your knowledge about Turkish Defense Industry.

Exactly, idiots probably don't know that companies like Aselsan, Roketsan ...etc were created after 1974 arms ambargo on Turkey. Aselsan specifically started with with less than 20 employees assembling walkie talkies. I guess they can't believe the long way we have come and I can't really blame them. Just look at the pace their arms industry is growing, is anyone surprised they are jealous?

My favorite part of the article:

As always, facts are slightly different than the news produce of Erdoğan’s willing propagandists in the media: 1- There never was an agreement between Turkey and Egypt for the sale of the Turkish drone ANKA,
2- Hence, no deliveries had been scheduled,
3- Naturally, one could not suspend unscheduled deliveries under a deal never signed,
4- The ANKA is not an aircraft anyone could sell because it does not exist even in the Turkish Air Force’s inventory, 5- There is not yet even a contract to sell the ANKA to the Turkish military, and
6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon – not to mention its Persian name.

This is by far to most backward comment i have read in a long while, do your homework kid...

The response from Turkish posters is really pathetic. Instead of giving proof that the article is false they try to derail the thread by bringing irrelevent subjects up. I don't want to be offensive but Turkey should first learn to fix their own drones instead of sending them to Isreal for fixing. If they are capable of fixing their own drones , then they should think about making an indigenous drone.

Why do you think we should indulge you by proving something? We know our capabilities...The rest is all bla bla talk...Some people are having brain orgasm by attacking Turkey..Thats fine, not our concern tho

Sending malfunctioned drones to Israel issue...They are Israeli drones, they know their drones better than us, right? Your logic is flawed right there..But its okay to be ignorant about some issues, for instance your ignorance about Turkish defence industry..Instead of making blatant assumptions, you should learn more tho

Sending malfunctioned drones to Israel issue...They are Israeli drones, they know their drones better than us, right? Your logic is flawed right there.
Man, it's not about who knows the drones better or what it's just about Israel meeting the terms of the contract nothing more.

By the time we conrtacted Israel for Herons we were looking for stop-gaps until ANKA is ready to be operational. Because procurement of Heron was a temporary measure we didn't want to worry about long-term problems so Israel was held responsible for the maintenance of the Heron fleet. These pr*cks have been cannibalizing their F14 aircraft because they were cut off from the supply line.

We made the right decision and even though Turkish-Israeli relations got fvcked up, Israel is forced to maintain our Heron fleet or pay fine. What's more, our Herons are flying with Aselflir 300s. There isn't a single system on F14s of Iranian origin. :D

I think SSM did a great job, having to produce spare parts for just 10 units would be a burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom