What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys dont answer these fvckers who the fvck are they anyway?

As if they are some kind of a advanced country themselves.. what a joke

They are just bvtthurt cus Turkiye way ahead of them and they know it!

and they dont even mean what they say it just that they are jealous and jealousy is a disease..

Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

This is not true..

What's your problem dude ? You wanna play some trolling games over Turkish products ? Don't worry I have enough toys to satisfy you regarding Turkish defence matters but I don't suppose that The matters I am going to tell you, will decrease your itching just like member "Farag". It is time tested We told same things many times regarding ANKA and some other products which open informations are available in sticky threads as well but periodically, Whenever he got bored, Comng here and telling same sh@ts again and again...

Either debunk the authors claim or don't reply with trash.
It very clear his points are clear and Anka is mostly foreign.

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Another brain dead Turk
Turks are only good at assembling.

Either debunk the authors claim or don't reply with trash.
It very clear his points are clear and Anka is mostly foreign.

The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon

Another brain dead Turk
Turks are only good at assembling.

Turkey is giving licence of radio systems to many foreign countries but ANKA uses foreign radio ? :
Turkish industry is transfering E/O, targeting pod and sensor technologies but using foreign one in own ANKA?
Turkish industry developed amny various type of more complicated mission computers but can't develop for UAV's ?

:) Stop making me laugh more. You and your repeating babblings just look you like a pure idiot...

Suppose that Not only ANKA but also all other Turkish products are pure foreign but just assembled in Turkey. Suppose that ANKA is flying with pure foreign systems, sensors, computers, fuselage...etc All those will change the fact that Iranian propaganda industry just assemble 1960 model USA and Russian jucks so su@cks so bad When They are compared with Turkish one ?

:) think twice now...

Turkey is giving licence of radio systems to many foreign countries but ANKA uses foreign radio ? :
Turkish industry is transfering E/O, targeting pod and sensor technologies but using foreign one in own ANKA?
Turkish industry developed amny various type of more complicated mission computers but can't develop for UAV's ?

:) Stop making me laugh more. You and your repeating babblings just look you like a pure idiot...

Suppose that Not only ANKA but also all other Turkish products are pure foreign but just assembled in Turkey. Suppose that ANKA is flying with pure foreign systems, sensors, computers, fuselage...etc All those will change the fact that Iranian propaganda industry just assemble 1960 model USA and Russian jucks so su@cks so bad When They are compared with Turkish one ?

:) think twice now...

Nonsense claims again. Iran has a MALE UAV called shahed 129 whilst Turkey only has propaganda.
Either prove the author wrong or go back to your basement and read Turkish propaganda designed for "Turkey stroooooong" crew
Turkish military just assembles or uses other nations designs.

Nonsense claims again. Iran has a MALE UAV called shahed 129 whilst Turkey only has propaganda.
Either prove the author wrong or go back to your basement and read Turkish propaganda design for "Turkey stroooooong" crew
Turkish military just assembles or uses other nations designs.

Correction: Iran has a tactical UAV design similar with Hermes 450(Turkey have 3 different tactical UAV design. Two of them can even reach MALE capabilities) which is called as MALE UAV by Iranian officials cause of prpaganda reasons. Try to develop something competitive to What Turkish industry developed regarding the area you are talking, then come here to talk about ANKA or Altay or T-129... ;)

Besides, Nobody has an obligation to prove you anything dude. Believe or not, It is your own choice. Turkish industry doesn't have an aim to make idiots like you to believe the capablities of systems/national contributions..etc. All those efforts are to meet the requirements of primerily TSK along with ally countries thanks to state of art latest generation military toys developed with satisfactory national contributions which is compared with European and USA rivals, not Iranian 60 copy junks...

If ANKA is an assembly story of foreign parts, Why don't Egypt or any other countries order similar parts from different sources to assemble them in own factories to create their own instead of looking for 3 known NATO MALE UAV suppliers (Israel, USA and Turkey) to meet their requirements ? Take a look "great" Iran. Take announed to reveal a super-dumper stealth UAV but What They introduced was actually a sh@ty tactical UAV equipped with unguided rockets...

To talk about Turkish defence industry, At least, Try to develop something similar to underestimate other's capabilities or Shut your f@cking mouths up...

I am very busy for about 4 days. I will be back for replies. Please gather good proofs this time instead of calling me names. You may want to ask Iranians about their products.

God bless:)

PS
You become mad or sad very fast. Work on it.

Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

"They cannot find a job? That is not true. There are jobs out there. But they prefer to live on state benefits and lead an easy life. Why should they work? Further, the German social benefit system doesn't encourage them or force them to accept any job." Says Hartmut.

Family Security Matters

:omghaha:

Thats a shameless lie and you know it, yes Turkish immigrants in europe have a higher rate of unemployement than europeans but the most Turkish immigrants are hard working people, especially Germanys economy is unthinkable without Turkish immigrants workin in industry and service.

80% unemployement is just an imagination in your little brain.

I am very busy for about 4 days. I will be back for replies. Please gather good proofs this time instead of calling me names. You may want to ask Iranians about their products.

PS

You say you are very busy but you came here everyday just for to troll. When Neptune is back, don't show your face anymore.

PS

Do you really believe your baseless imaginations worth to be respond? You are doing it whenever a guy accused Iran so It isn't important How many times We will tell the necessary informations or How valuable informations we told. We did it many times before, We OWNED you so hard many times before and so I don't have a plan to make a serious discussion with an triple owned troll like you in an important matter. You are here for trolling and You know Dogs bark but Caravans always go so You will be wellcomed like How a troll deserves in such subjects...

@farag

By the way shouldn't you worry about Egypt?
Your country is going back to the prehistoric age, yet you seem to not care at all. You don't even reply in that section.

Very suspicious :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@farag

By the way shouldn't you worry about Egypt?
Your country is going back to the prehistoric age, yet you seem to not care at all. You don't even reply in that section.

Very suspicious :)
They are not Egyptians but Iranians with Egyptian flags.

There are also Iranians with German flag, Azerbaijani and one with Pakistani flag.

Be careful not to insult Egyptians and others when in reality they are just somebody else hiding behind flags.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey Stroooong crew with their propaganda is still going.
They clearly cannot debunk the author because their UAV is not Turkish.

Turkey cannot make a indigenous UAV. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom