What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, why do you waste your time? Do you think the trolls really want to learn something about turkish military? of do they just want to troll? If they really want to learn about ANKA all information is on the sticky thread, they can go there and check all information. I suggest you to not waste your time, just report trolls.
@WebMaster

We really need a mod who is online most of the time. @Neptune cannot be available all the time because of his job. I suggest you to choose another mod who is much more available to keep the turkish subsection clean.

Hemen kesip atmayalım.

He has a job?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like some of our persian friends including those pretending to be Egyptian are dislexic and cannot read ... Where did I see the exact same trolling ?? Oh yes in the main ANKA thread.

defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/56273-turkish-indigenous-male-uav-tiha-29.html

As one of my compatriots said: Good, good let the ******** flow through you :) You HAD great potential but after wasting decades, you guys are laughing-stock of the world (including your so called allies) but just too ignorant to see it.

These Turks can't debunk the articles point so they change the subject :rolleyes:
Pathetic. The level of credulity in these people is quite amusing.

What's your problem dude ? You wanna play some trolling games over Turkish products ? Don't worry I have enough toys to satisfy you regarding Turkish defence matters but I don't suppose that The matters I am going to tell you, will decrease your itching just like member "Farag". It is time tested We told same things many times regarding ANKA and some other products which open informations are available in sticky threads as well but periodically, Whenever he got bored, Comng here and telling same sh@ts again and again...

Showing a box with TAI on it is not a proof.
Especially if the box is unveiled over night.
Especially if several sources say otherwise.

I will be back with more comments on this assembled drone. I am busy now.

Anka is just assembled in turkey, yet cannot fly and crashes in the tests.

If showing a box with TAI/Aselsan emblem is not a proof to what members tell, Why should I believe an idiot's claims based on imaginations regarding inside of related box ? You say me that The institute which developed such a complex flight computer of T-129 Atak helicopter in 2004, T-38 Talon and C-130 Hercules, is not able to develop a flight computer of UAV called ANKA so You claim that The box they introduced serve just for politic purposes and You suppose that You can make some sense among members with such a stupid imaginations?

Dude... don't talk trash about asylum seekers and refuges! Do you seriously want me to remind you of how Turks were living 12 years ago? Do you know how Turks ended up in Germany and Netherlands? If you don't stop talking trash I might unveil the bitter truth that might wake you up from your state of paranoia, and I guess that won't be too good! Many people committed suicide because they couldn't cope up with reality.

I was actually wondering why there are a lot of Turks in Germany. Can you elaborate?

Ḥashshāshīn;4646150 said:
I was actually wondering why there are a lot of Turks in Germany. Can you elaborate?

It's so bad, and they were involved in so many criminal activity that at one point Germans were contemplating on Kicking them all out of Germany.

Secret Minutes: Chancellor Kohl Wanted Half of Turks Out of Germany - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Very few Turks in Germany have a regular job; about 20%. The other 80% live on the so-called Hartz IV (state social benefits). 70% of their children have no GCSE; they left school before they finished their basic education.

"They cannot find a job? That is not true. There are jobs out there. But they prefer to live on state benefits and lead an easy life. Why should they work? Further, the German social benefit system doesn't encourage them or force them to accept any job." Says Hartmut.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.or...urks-in-germany-are-a-time-bomb#ixzz2c58IGPLF

:omghaha:

I asked about why they moved in the first place... :confused:

Anyway, all kinds of immigrants have problems when they move

Ḥashshāshīn;4646178 said:
I asked about why they moved in the first place... :confused:

Anyway, all kinds of immigrants have problems when they move

Economical issues.

Most of the migrants came from the rural areas to make some money and return. The last one didn't happen at most of the cases.

Anka is just assembled in turkey, yet cannot fly and crashes in the tests.

If ANKA is an assembly story of foreign parts, Why don't Egypt or any other countries order similar parts from different sources to assemble them in own factories to create their own instead of looking for 3 known NATO MALE UAV suppliers (Israel, USA and Turkey) to meet their requirements ? Take a look "great" Iran. Take announed to reveal a super-dumper stealth UAV but What They introduced was actually a sh@ty tactical UAV equipped with unguided rockets...

To talk about Turkish defence industry, At least, Try to develop something similar to underestimate other's capabilities or Shut your f@cking mouths up...

The only thing foreighn on the ANKA is the engine.
Where is the link who wrote this article?
Are you a presstv fan to?
Whatever the news says, just ship them to Riyadh. We can integrate missiles later, if possible.

Burak bekdil is known for his policy of faulting any military project or procurement.

You can look up for many of his article all faulting projects like the milgem, tfx , f-35, Altay etc. Some based on technological problems, others on budgettaire problems. The simple fact is he's just writing these stuff to be the opposite of the current government.

How much does this drone cost?

Whatever the news says, just ship them to Riyadh. We can integrate missiles later, if possible.

How much does this drone cost?

I'm not that much of an expert on military issues :)
I think that @cabatli_53 can answer you much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom