What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

oh man please don´t be jelous. HULUSI AKAR got LEGION OF MERIT from Uncle sam.

450x299_q95.jpg

while your favorite dictator Putin got a golden banana from butcher Al Assad for his achievements in syria.

assad-putin.jpg

DON´T BE JELOUS BEYOTCH

Jealous of what you Blyat? I am a Pakistani, Turks are our allies. Or did that fact escape that tiny pea brain of yours? Also the reason I rebutted you is because you contradicted yourself, also you cited the incorrect military decoration. You first claimed He received a Purple Heart which is a military combat decoration and not a peacetime decoration, secondly you don't know your arm from your elbow when it comes to military decoration.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further. Goofball!

@RescueRanger

nope

This is what Hulusi Akar got from Uncle Sam. It is highest decoration in peace times. Legion of Merit.

Don´t worry Hulusi Akar will also receive Medal of Honor in WW3.

800px-Us_legion_of_merit_legionnaire.png
Wow now its changed to purple heart ?
No wonder you will bring , some Nazi medal next time , which can be called ,Hitler drak arrow ?
A german scale to measure the Turkish bravery ?lolzz

Last edited:
Jealous of what you Blyat? I am a Pakistani, Turks are our allies. Or did that fact escape that tiny pea brain of yours? Also the reason I rebutted you is because you contradicted yourself, also you cited the incorrect military decoration. You first claimed He received a Purple Heart which is a military combat decoration and not a peacetime decoration, secondly you don't know your arm from your elbow when it comes to military decoration.

Please don't embarrass yourself any further. Goofball!
Oh he is riding this tricycle , here since this news broke down , he is just trying hard to prove himself the erdogan fan boy , who is just pissssd off on Russians killing their proxy ?lolzz

are you jelous?

the only Award you get is a ticket from traffic Police.

HAHAHA
No I'm not , I can give you a award ,if you like of being the most funniest poster of this thread ?lolzz
Seriously !

@@batmannow

i scratch soimething like you every day from the sole of my shoes

please get lost you retarded subhuman
I can give you a triple sht heart , the biggest award you deserve ?:rofl:
Hope you can , use that shoe to zipp yourself , so we can be happy , that once a while you did a massive favour mistakenly on humanity ?:omghaha::nana::omghaha:

Well, to be honest i don't really agree with you. Geo politics has nothing much to do with how some fringe elements of a country's population feels towards another. If that was the case then we wont be allies with Turkey, neither will Turkey be part of NATO, Saudi Arabia will never be one of our main allies in the region, The U.S will never be allies with many gulf/Muslim countries etc etc. So a fringe of the public feelings has nothing to with Geo-politics or how big powers go about their business/interests. Its all about how each country interests matches. Turkey is a major ally for major western powers like U.S , U.K, Germany and France and it also plays a crucial role for NATO/western powers in the region and has acted as a bulwark against Russia in the black sea/region for decades. So some minor fringe of Turkish population is insignificant when you look at the big picture Geo politically.

So even if Russia was to attack/invade Turkey(which we all know wont happen), It would be not be a matter of obligation but a duty or responsibility of the NATO to protect Turkey in case of an offensive from Russia.
Turkey is a staunch ally of the West(regardless of the little issues we might sometimes have with them) and an important member of NATO and protecting it from any kind of foreign attack is of paramount importance to NATO as it acts as a stabilising force in the troubled Middle East and is a front for the US/U.K/France and Germany and its allies to protect their interests in the Middle East.:bunny:
welll said and agreed

You know nothing Jhon Snow :)

56543bab40201193242bc350.jpg

result:

images

Turkey just backing Turkmens to defend themselves against ISIL DAES PKK-YPG ESED
we have same blood-religion with them..
distance is 0 km to us...

We are doing the same that russia did in crimea (helping not invade)
So if you have problem back off from ukraine or shut up...

150505-06_isztambul_idef_15_7.jpg
how u protect ur S/300/400 batteries ?
Come on be logical, nothing will happen may be just economical...

Last edited:
Brother! Why are you thinking that way? We are Here and we don't fear Any Putin's father! Courage runs in the blood of Turks and Pakistanis! I appreciate this courageous move of turks! They simply repeated their Great forefathers history!
analysis may be true but feelings above said are a stupidity because yesterday our leadership called the west and america the elder brother as they are ahle kitab. more that saudi arabia,iraq,iran or any other muslim country never supported pakistan on any of its external issues like kashmir. the US supporting the isis in the middle east and in afganistan and pakistan which is against isis or da'ish in pakistan so rationality demands a support to russia.

1247964316885102951-300x200.jpg

wow look at this chit.

Russians use telephone as Navigation device.

they are crap and also their armies are crap. they will not understand what hit them in WW3

analysis may be true but feelings above said are a stupidity because yesterday our leadership called the west and america the elder brother as they are ahle kitab. more that saudi arabia,iraq,iran or any other muslim country never supported pakistan on any of its external issues like kashmir. the US supporting the isis in the middle east and in afganistan and pakistan which is against isis or da'ish in pakistan so rationality demands a support to russia.

If all or a majority of Turkish Kurds wanted an independant state you would have a point.
But in reality Turkish Kurds simply just want recognition as a minority which I also support.
If Armenians, Jewish Turks & Greeks are recognised as a minority then why not also Kurds?

The pkk only have a couple thousand members at most which nothing compared to millions of Turkish Kurds.

So Russia arming Kurds to carve up Turkey is not a possibility.
certainly possible

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom