What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

So far several hundred turkmans and about 10 Turkish truck drivers killed. Keep counting....

I agree, thats why I think we will make the correct decision by siding with Turkey rather than Russia or China in this case. Long term we will find favour in NATO thru Turkey.
Abandon China and favor NATO? Are you serious kid?

This is a tragedy, I hope both side could calm down. This is get fling big.

1247964316885102951-300x200.jpg

wow look at this chit.

Russians use telephone as Navigation device.

they are crap and also their armies are crap. they will not understand what hit them in WW3

What are you even doing on a a defence forum?

That is not a telephone, it is a Garmin GPSMAP 62c. Please google it and stop posting nonsense!

Turkey actively supports ISIS. This is a fact.

You and who thinks like you are the biggest IDIOT. Cause ISIS attackina somewhere in the region, and then leaving it to the kurd groups, kurds are swepping the turkmen and arabs from the region this is unaceptable for the Turkey in other word ethnicity changing, now how u think Turkey helps backs ISIL? and DO U have proof or are you lying/trolling!

@Turks. Don't listen to all of the nonsense these Chinese, Iranians, and some "Muslims" are saying. Turkey is in the right. It stood up to a large world power after having its air space violated multiple times. The Pakistani brothers downed many Russian jets in the cold war and nothing happened to them. Nothing significant will happen to Turkey either. The bully Putin was shown his place. This Turkish action was honorable and has delighted people from the Baltics all the way to the Mediterranean. Bosnian brothers are with Turkish brothers as always.

Here there is little serious discussion even if the moderators are trying to clean up, I am reading an American Forum lately to get my information. Everyone is respectful and several Turks are there and some Americans from PDF too. They have good analysis on this topic.

Turkey Downs Russian SU-24 near Syria | The American Military Forum

If you want to learn how to back off nice and slow, learn it from Erdogan

Firstly i am not a Erdogan guy. I hate him.

After the plane down Erdogan said no one can enter airspace , so there is no back off.
And Erdoğan said ''Aidiyeti belirsiz uçak'' like we declared on official report. It means ''unknown nationality''.
1 month ago when russia did the same thing we announced in same way.
So stop acting like a child.

BTW it's not the same thing that ''Not russian'' or ''unkown nationality'' It's soo different and Erdogan didnt say we didnt know its russian.

other pakistanis having hard time choosing side as well like myself in this conflict ?
Don't worry brother!!! Pray for us from the sidelines!! It appears to be a sort of limited end-game for resolving the current situation. In our analysis, gainers from this will be China and Turkey - both positives for Pakistan. Hold your base tightly and finish your lofty agendas. We are used to seeing extreme ups and downs. Just for solace from history - Russia had Bolshevik revolution when it attacked the Ottoman Empire and the USSR broke down when it occupied Afghanistan. Along with Russia, there will be some more losers too! It is evident that the SCRIPT has already been written and the folks are just playing their roles!!

What are you even doing on a a defence forum?

That is not a telephone, it is a Garmin GPSMAP 62c. Please google it and stop posting nonsense!
1 month ago russian said ''it's navigation error sorry''. So it's normal what he saying.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom