What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

How about you suck it up and admit this was a proper badasss response by Turkey hmmm? I hope Russians and Syrians keep sending their fighter jets so we can deliver more "good" news to them. Let this be a message, dont fvck with Turkey.
oh my you are really feeling like a superpower don't you ? :D you are gonna face some tough days. remember you are the one living in a glass house not russia.

Interesting turkey is now ISIS and Al Qaeda air force. Good job.
Turkish pilots defended THEIR airspace.
Russian pilots defended FOREIGN sectarian dictator.

CUkbwtuUAAAlPfL.png

Which forces? I read they both parachuted and landed on the Syrian
side.

From BBC:

One of Russian pilots dead on landing'
Posted at12:14
A Syrian rebel group says one of the Russian pilots who ejected from his downed warplane was dead on landing.

AP quotes Jahed Ahmad of the 10th Brigade in the Coast as saying the two Russian crew members had tried to parachute into a government-held area after they ejected, but came under fire from members of his group.

Earlier, Reuters reported it had seen video from a rebel group that appeared to show one of the pilots immobile and badly wounded on the ground.

oh my you are really feeling like a superpower don't you ? :D you are gonna face some tough days. remember you are the one living in a glass house not russia.

Yup. For years Turkey played passively, giving next to no effort to fight back Russian and Iranian influence but this should be a proper message to anyone who fvcks with Turkey. We downed Russian jets, and we will day anyone's else.

No, it was a defenseless SU-24 bomber... Su 30 is a twin Engines Air Superiority fighter... a lot of difference between the two..
SU-24 also twin engine and quite capable aircraft before quote kindly at least check Wikipedia.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom