What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Three steps as announced by Russian top brass:

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets
  2. Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger
  3. Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended
================

Basically its bad news for Turkey strategically....in return for a fleeting tactical "flashpan"

From what I've heard Russia is no longer interested in setting up an emergency hotline with Turkey now. They are going to start a major ground campaign quite soon it looks like, once they have finished their redeployments....anything that registers as an enemy aircraft is going to be shot down if its in Syrian airspace or approaching it.....in tit for tat fashion.

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast, ordered to destroy any target posing danger — RT News

Assad gang of Russian aircraft and killed on November 23, this little girl and her family also bombed Turkish civilians in Bayir .

12301524_913407785414988_551781161192762080_n.jpg
Usis gang of ksa ,turkey ,Israel US +EU killed more then them , & are the most hated terrorists in the world ?
USIS is the danger to the world , Asad govt is defending itself from the proxy army created by NATO & its allies like KSA ,TURKEY , ISRAEL ?

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets
  2. Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger
================

Basically its bad news for Turkey strategically....in return for a fleeting tactical "flashpan"

From what I've heard Russia is no longer interested in setting up an emergency hotline with Turkey now. They are going to start a major ground campaign quite soon it looks like, once they have finished their redeployments....anything that registers as an enemy aircraft is going to be shot down if its in Syrian airspace or approaching it.....in tit for tat fashion.

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast, ordered to destroy any target posing danger — RT News
Very , clever & long term oriented move by Putin , & it shows he is ready to clean the ISIS mess any how & any way ?
THATs good , I like it .

well turk brothers ,in the 80's soviet afghan war pakistan did shoot down russian soviet jets intruding into pakistan i beleive 8 of them so no worries there no nuclear attack on us not by their prodigies on our eastern border(india) either ,the only thing russians did do i suppose was help support the Baluch liberation army with kgb and indian raw which in the long run we did suppress but did cost us our prosperity in the long term as well ,so the max the russians might do is supply kurds to show down turkey ,and turkey unwillingly might have provided kurds a valuable ally unlike americans willing to regain kurd territory in turkey given that kurds are way more stronger then baluchistans rebels a autonomus state with virtually its own army that is dangerous for turkey ,
PAKISTANI brothers lets not forget on 16th of december on APS school incident turkey's flags were flying half mast ,no arab flag on offical bldgs made such a huge gesture so no matter what our turk brothers did we might think it was right or wrong we will stand by them in case of war always
Doesn't matters ,, whatever they done , to whom ?
They are the supporters of ISIS , along with US +EU+ KSA +ISRAEL ?
They all are greedy bunch , wanted to take Asad same way they did , with Saddam & QADDAFI , they got iriked & been push to save the proxy by CIA ?
so basicly Russia is on the right side of the history , turkey isn't .

================

3. Russia will stop the hotline with Turkey in Syrian operations;
that will raise the risk that other " Bandits" will be shot.

2. If Moskva DDG targets Turkish territory, it will be destroyed

1. Raises the risk that Russia looses complete control about pilots

I am honestly starting to think that Pakistani leadership has been far more effective in making Pakistan work since 1947 then Turkish leadership! I mean Pakistan was a country where, literally, thorns from trees were used as paperclip in 1947 and still managed to preserve itself against some mighty external threats and great games.

I hate to quote myself--in this case, to illustrate what I am saying, I am quoting an Indian from another forum:

"Pakistan played it's game better during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan than Turkey is playing in Syria. Pakistan always had proxies like Hekmatyar and others to do their bidding and they were the ones manning the stingers bringing down the Helos in Chahrasiyab.

Zia was a more consummate player of realpolitik than Erdogan will ever be."

================

Finally! This is why I admire Russia!

I hate to quote myself--in this case, to illustrate what I am saying, I am quoting an Indian from another forum:

"Pakistan played it's game better during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan than Turkey is playing in Syria. Pakistan always had proxies like Hekmatyar and others to do their bidding and they were the ones manning the stingers bringing down the Helos in Chahrasiyab.

No we are together on that topic , ashes to ashes ,back to back ! Lolz
lock n load , let's the show begain ! Bro !

maybe bcuz erdagon is a politician not a general ,maybe if a turk general would have been in power he would have a proper strategy ,but again erdagon like zia might be feeding a snake ultimately came back to haunt us in the shape of tehreek e taliban pakistan ,though one thing is for sure now pakistanis deeply distrust wahabi sect of islam in all shapes and forms and anyone who supports them ,thats the reason maybe we are so irritated by turkeys decision to use FSA wahabi extremists as we are seeing the history we lived through repeating itself in syria ,really hope the fsa does'nt turn into tehreek taliban pakistan for turkey

maybe bcuz erdagon is a politician not a general ,maybe if a turk general would have been in power he would have a proper strategy ,but again erdagon like zia might be feeding a snake ultimately came back to haunt us in the shape of tehreek e taliban pakistan ,though one thing is for sure now pakistanis deeply distrust wahabi sect of islam in all shapes and forms and anyone who supports them ,thats the reason maybe we are so irritated by turkeys decision to use FSA wahabi extremists as we are seeing the history we lived through repeating itself in syria ,really hope the fsa does'nt turn into tehreek taliban pakistan for turkey
Ultimately USIS will capture half of turkey then they will realise , that their NATO friends stabbed their backs ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom