What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Any objectives they are given.
First a stupid post then a stupid answer ... I mean what will russia achieve with a reaction like this ... make your ego grow and should we get ready for nuclear winter?

Too easy.

The SVR can however, easily arrange a few hundred Ebola cases anywhere in the world. That is way more fun than mere explosions.
omg ... what a moron ...

First a stupid post then a stupid answer ... I mean what will russia achieve with a reaction like this ... make your ego grow and should get ready for nuclear winter?

You asked, what they will do. I told you. Now if your brain is incapable of handling a simple answer, thats not my fault.

As for nuclear winter. Nuclear war is coming. Its a question of when, not if.

We are well prepared for it. What about Poland?

whats SVR didnt knew this Abbre before :/

Its a really nice Range Rover.

yee i know you are
2jp1bi-l-610x610-underwear-panties-string-putin-white-funny-russian+girl.jpg

You asked, what they will do. I told you. Now if your brain is incapable of handling a simple answer, thats not my fault.

As for nuclear winter. Nuclear war is coming. Its a question of when, not if.

Its a really nice Range Rover.
and svr agents are comming back from turkey cuz man hunt may be fast :azn: ?:-)

...russian defence ministry claims: no violation turk airspace at any time, to the contrary turkish f-16 crossed border shot down su-24 :

960647.jpg

p_780053.jpg

How do you prepare for a nuclear war?

Population dispersal.
Underground bunkers.
Food storage/water safety programs.
Enough weapons and equipment in different locations to survive following bio/chemical weapons attakcs / nuclear fallout.

Most importantly, Developing enough nuclear weapons to make sure that your enemy wont be left standing as well.

Lt.Gen. Sergei Rudskoy : the place of the su-24 fall is controlled by one of the most radical part of terrorists, also including majority of russian citizens (form caucases obviously) taking place in the "party"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom