What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

...russian defence ministry claims: no violation turk airspace at any time, to the contrary turkish f-16 crossed border shot down su-24 :

960647.jpg

p_780053.jpg

Legendary SU-24 which paralyzed a TICONDEROGA cruiser and Russian AD in Syria ?
Don't make me laugh !

Lt.Gen. Sergei Rudskoy : the place of the su-24 fall is controlled by one of the most radical part of terrorists, also including majority of russian citizens (form caucases obviously) taking place in the "party"

Yes Chechnian Warriors together with FSA against ESAD and Iran Forces !

And those ME descended into an uneducated poor barbaric place when Turkmen controlling the trade route to the East and earning free money. What better did you do?
This is what is fed to you. Yes, the Ottoman empire was behind Europe technologically, but they defended ME till the end of World War 1 which took away one third of our male population. As far as I know, you fell to 200 british + 2800 south india native mercenaries under the command of a drunkard clerk of the East India Company while the 70,000 forces stood still. Recently, I heard that your military officers were slaughtered like cocks and their wives and daughters were gang raped while your 4 feet tall lady officers were weeping. Don't expect this from us. We produced the likes Kutubuddin Aybek to conquer Hindistan and Sultan Alparslan to conquer Byzantine. Don't forget Bengal was conquered by 17 horsemen led by a Turk. Rise and fall are in our DNA as planned by the Best Planner of all.

Population dispersal.
Underground bunkers.
Food storage/water safety programs.
Enough weapons and equipment in different locations to survive following bio/chemical weapons attakcs / nuclear fallout.

Most importantly, Developing enough nuclear weapons to make sure that your enemy wont be left standing as well.

Did you forget ?
Chernobyl disaster

Population dispersal.
Underground bunkers.
Food storage/water safety programs.
Enough weapons and equipment in different locations to survive following bio/chemical weapons attakcs / nuclear fallout.

Most importantly, Developing enough nuclear weapons to make sure that your enemy wont be left standing as well.
lol what about radiation oh russian food and water even russian air is anti radiation.Underground bunkers lol
if there is a nuke war both countries will be doomed it is a fact.except for countries with hot climate will fare well than others.

Last edited:
lol what about radiation oh russian food and water even russian air is anti radiation.Underground bunkers lol
if there is a nuke war both countries will be doomed it is a fact.except for countries with hot climate will fare well than others.

Food saved underground will be free from radiation.

Doesn't matter though, if nuclear war does happen, Middle east, Europe and parts of Asia will be finished as they are not prepared. USA will fare better as they are prepared and their elite will be safe. Africa will see mass migration from the survivors.

Russian Ministry of Defence threatened with "Moskva based attack missiles against Türkiye"!

I hope they will not dare that. Otherwise " they will even not feel what happened to their Warship"!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom