What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The Russians did not fight alone us in history. German, English, Polish, you are attacked in cooperation with Austria and France. You Millets understands the beating. We fought 10 times. You confuse us with others ..!

Russians have to take very calculated move, if they want to retaliate.

One move they can try is to lure TuAF into Syrian airspace then they can go for shooting spree from sea, ground and air against them.

Hope Turkey Qatar and Saudis spare poor Russians.

I really want to know. Do even know what Russia stands for in terms of military capabilities?

here are two ^^^

...and there was that atatwolf.

and there is the jamaati brigade from bangladesh - monitor, luffy 500 and al-zakir.

and the entire saudi membership.

and there is possibly zarvan.

just some l list... you can also judge from posts in this thread.

Every Turk in PDF our one put that in your dumb qaddafi brain. In the end all of you will end like qaddafi with ak47 barrel in your a$$.

MEKO´s are Ready :)

f240yavuz1.jpg

6793327838_567ddd8a1f_b.jpg

1328950.jpg

f243.jpg

5042116817_fca5f51eff_b.jpg

F_245_TCG_Oru%C3%A7Reis.jpg

f246_1.jpg

Kemalreis_1.jpg

What are some Udaloy´s or Sovremennyy´s against those Beauties of Engineering.

ok ok your to stupid i will correct it "russians"
...well, idiot, me just say, that you'r eating all the shyte someone post on the thread and than say ... "they", "russians" "posted pictures" ... you'r so badly fcuckup in the head, really .
...Just everyone should stop putting some rubbish logos from social networks and moreover make "long going dissisions" upon they. They as me posted pic originated by MIL.ru, nothing else shown by them to the metter (just to clarify for confused, not the peace of shyte from poland who I belive just doesn't worth wasting me time talking to) ...

and its way more serious for peace of world that you keep your war mongering and outrageous ideas upto you. Its better to preach "justice and respect for law" than to suggest "retaliations" esp when you are at fault.

Will me saying "Stop it" Shake hands... Will solve the problem? This issue is very serious than you think. I don't think Russia will keep mum after this much of an escalation by Turks. Going to NATO or US or UN peacekeeping can't stop Russians. As we speak full blown preparedness of Russian armed forces will be in full swing.

Many here are talking about Russia as if it's another Arab country.

Reality Russia Vs US German French UK And other super powers. Don't you think the reason behind this gang members against one country? .
One Russia can tear rip apart whole EU! Grow up please. Keep your ideology out while understanding the seriousness.

One thing is sure in general Russians Chinese Indians Iranians will support each other. Pakistanis Turks US Always will hate Russians. Intresting when establishment goes against people's will.

Hope Turkey Qatar and Saudis spare poor Russians.

I really want to know. Do even know what Russia stands for in terms of military capabilities?
junk equipment which military facts and history prove that.
drunk underpaid pilots is the norm i mean a MacDonald employer in USA get paid more than a Russian pilot shocking right.

Egging on either side to escalate is in nobody's interest ... better sense should prevail and de-escalation should be done asap

... well,
junk equipment which military facts and history prove that.
drunk underpaid pilots is the norm i mean a MacDonald employer in USA get paid more than a Russian pilot shocking right.
...self satisfacting by trying to humiliate others are "the usual great kinda thing", keep on with dat, boy...

...either way, as me said above, Russins cannot do nothing much for the matter, .. for now.. futher down the line .. we see what happens

We are ready.

GÜR class

Weapons:
Missiles: Harpoon SSM
Torpedoes: Tigerfish Mk 24 Mod 2; STN Atlas DM2A4 14 Harpoons & Torpedoes;
8 – 533mm bow tubes

Sensors:
Radars: Surface search
Sonars: CSU-83 passive and active search and attack; TAS-3 towed array

s3xx_3.jpg

TCG Gediz with her new SMART-S MK2 3D radar.

f495blg.jpg

Mk 13 Mod 4 launcher, 4 x Harpoon SSM; 36 x Standart SM-1MR SAM;
Mk41 Mod 2 launcher, 32 Raytheon RIM-162 ESSM
Torpedoes: 2 x 324 mm Mk 32 triple launcher for Mk 46 Mod 5; anti-submarine torpedoes.
Helicopters: 1 x S-70-B2 Seahawk or 1 x AB 212 ASW

dsc_7412.jpg

Guns: 1 x 76mm, 2 x 12,7mm
Missiles:
8 x Harpoon SSM;
Mk-144 Guided Missile Launcher: 21 x RAM SAM
Torpedoes: 2 x 324 mm Mk 32 triple launcher for Mk 46 Mod 5; anti-submarine torpedoes.
Helicopters: 1 x S-70-B2 Seahawk

Sensors:
Radars: SMART-S Mk2 3D air/surface search; Sting fire control; ALPER navigation
Sonars: Search/attack
Other: ASELFLIR 300D, ARES-2N ESM system

tcb652_1-kopya.jpg

Weapons:
Torpedoes: 2 x Mk 46/Mk 54
Missiles: ?

Sensors:
Radar: Ocean Master
Other: MAD, FLIR, LLTV