What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Any information about what kind of missile Turkey used?

‪#‎Russia‬ announces plan of action after ‪#‎Turkey‬ shot down their bomber jet.

Three steps as announced by top brass:

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets.

2.Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger.

3.Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended.
source Pakistan affairs facebook page

Invade Turkey
Who talk about invading is that all what come to your mind how about deploying AD system near the borders of turkey and hunting any Turkish plane getting any closer.

How about sending their cruise misslis through Turkey what they can do ( Turks )
how about targetting the Turkish land with some cruise missiles in retaliation what you can do.

BTW today I read here the bbc blame turkey for shooting down the Russian plane inside Syria.

3 times Russia's GDP

Well, GDP ain't every thing the Russians rich enough to make thousands of military hardware to overwhelm the nato at any time take for example the eurofighter costing at least 3-4 times more than the most expensive Russian fighter do you think the su-30 or even the mig 29smt is good enough to cause you head ache now we are not talikng about their land forces or the worst their ability to make big numbers of cruise missiles.

I really shocked with their ability to dispatch hundreds of these missiles on terrorist alone.

But the most important question why should you stand with Turkey against Russia that fight extremism while turkey support them!! don't you think what happen in france should make you think twice before you make any move

‪#‎Russia‬ announces plan of action after ‪#‎Turkey‬ shot down their bomber jet.

Three steps as announced by top brass:

1. Each and every strike groups’ operation is to be carried out under the guise of fighter jets.

2.Air defense to be boosted with the deployment of Moskva guided missile cruiser off Latakia coast with an aim to destroy any target that may pose danger.

3.Military contacts with Turkey to be suspended.
source Pakistan affairs facebook page

My connections in the SVR are hearing chatter that some might be called back from less important assignments. Something is about to happen.

What can Russia do? Invade Turkey on its own home soil? lol Moreover the Tiny U.K you mentioned has almost 3 times Russia's GDP(according to latest IMF/World bank figures for 2015),is far more productive than Russia, has far more influence globally than Russia, and even more global military reach than Russia.
However, if you mean by landscape/natural resources then yes we are tiny compared to Russia who is the world's biggest country by far and has huge natural resources. Funny thing is if any major western power like U.K,France, Germany were given Russia's vast land and resources, then we will be a hyper power today.:agree::lol:
What did we do when Israel killed some of our fighters when they were fighting ISIS in Syria and then they claimed they didn't knew their nationality ?

I'm currently going through this whole thread. There have been numerous complaints about the language and rhetoric used. If you have done something wrong, then prepare yourself for a ban.
Loool, that's a very self confidence and cold blood warning so do you think @waz I have to prepaire my stuff to leave or I'm still clean. ha ha ha ha ha that was funny waz thanks bro.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom