What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

I told you 100 times, kill ISIS, i would love that but Russia is killing little children and women.
That's what Russians are doing , they are killing ISIS & cutting its supporters & their supplies ?
Turkey is the only land linked supporter of them , so its natural for Russians to watch the bordering areas of the sirya & turkey ?
That's what that fighter jet was doing there , which was shot by turkey , to send more supplies to ISIS ?
its a iron fact .
Get it , & don't put our friendship with China at stake for this conflict ?

Russia is a lying piece of chit. They don't fight ISIS.
& you are ?lolz
That's why Paris terrorist attackers been found in Turkey , they were just going back to their homes in sirya ?

That's what Russians are doing , they are killing ISIS & cutting its supporters & their supplies ?
Turkey is the only land linked supporter of them , so its natural for Russians to watch the bordering areas of the sirya & turkey ?
That's what that fighter jet was doing there , which was shot by turkey , to send more supplies to ISIS ?
its a iron fact .
Get it , & don't put our friendship with China at stake for this conflict ?

Turkey had border clashes with ISIS terrorists. Where severel turkish soldiers were killed.

Liar liar, russian pants on fire!

LOL

Putin+s+eating+turkey+for+thanksgiving_8c4ee6_5750945.png

Majority of Pakistanis is against ISIS terrorists who been created by CIA , still if we go on a referendum , no one will support USA ?
Whatever govt is in sirya , its their own ,planted democracies like Pakistan ,Iraq , Afghanistan , Egypt are much worse then any dictatorship ?will you support any militant group fight against Saudi dictatorship ?

Sir i have been following this conflict since the beginning when Assad started to kill protesters like a psychopath. Their Army broke into two because of his brutality. In the beginning it was only FSA and thn suddenly ISIS came and ruined everything!. ISIS actually gave boost to Assad\s regime. More countries jumped in support him totally ignoring those 200000 Syrians he killed! I have seen torture videos. I recommend you watch them too. Assad's army is no way better thn ISIS and both Assad and ISIS shud be eliminated. I have met many Syrians here and I always ask them who do they support and I have yet to meet a Syrian who supports Assad!. Please try to understand the situation from the other side too. Assad is totally wrong here.

Serbians sold FAMAS rifles to ISIS terrorists for money.

Liar liar slavic pants on fire!

Haha

the surviving pilot gives interview

Why he is not showing his Face ? Already one of the Pilots was dead the other one get captured firstly by the Turkmens.

Where is the Proof that this Guy is the Pilot from SU-24 ?

We are not the country let fly drone above us, we put it down you get it?
oh ho....
this "taunt" missed its target by miles...
those American drones are hitting terrorists... so we dont loose any sleep over them. only the Islamist parties and their apologists bitch about the drone strikes.. they have degraded the enemy and have killed 2 top TTP leaders..

so there is a difference. but if someone else tries to copy American drones then he gets shot down.. @Windjammer can let you know how we shot down an Israeli made Indian drone.

Unfortunately we see Pakistan as an Arab slave state. They have no power to think for themselves.

If they did, they would have the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline open by now to get cheap gas from Iran and reduce dependency on the gulf.

So unless you guys can stand up on your own feet and think for yourself, we have no respect for you.
Yeah, you are super duper uber country, yet Turkey downs your jet and you can do nothing about it.

Keep dreaming about your glorious country.

That pilot is the pilot of russian SAR helicopter .

Both SU 24 pilots are dead.

Idiotic thirdworlder putin fanboys.

Russia just made too much noise in this region. Thanks to their politic powers, They suppose themselves to intervene such games, even If they have such limited troops and capabilities in Syria but A Turkish slap make them realize where they are and What they are doing around our borders. I really wonder Where were those super-duper Russian electronic warfare antennas that was claimed to blind all Turkish fighters in recent weeks ? I supposed that such bad lies are just being spread by Iranian Mullahs.

arap_medyasindan_putin_karikaturu_1448428232_0107.jpg

oh ho....
this "taunt" missed its target by miles...
those American drones are hitting terrorists... so we dont loose any sleep over them. only the Islamist parties and their apologists bitch about the drone strikes.. they have degraded the enemy and have killed 2 top TTP leaders..

so there is a difference. but if someone else tries to copy American drones then he gets shot down.. @Windjammer can let you know how we shot down an Israeli made Indian drone.

So for your own political views you let harass your own people and airspace:-). You are so low, You are like that bitch who was thanking bush for invading iraq. You shot indian drone but let the americans do ther job, big achievement.

Pakistan is doomed with morons like you.

Yeah, you are super duper uber country, yet Turkey downs your jet and you can do nothing about it.

Keep dreaming about your glorious country.
and where is your reaction to isreal many years ago with the attack on the turkish ship and killing of civilians dont worry russians will get their revenge it is just a matter of time

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom