What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Michael Horowitz ‏@michaelh992 3m3 minutes ago Turkish tanks continue to be sent to the the border with #Syria as tensions with #Russia

We are not slaves of anyone. Mind your language Cyka. Turks are our brothers and will continue to be until the end of the world. Iran and Russia can only our economic friends and nothing more thn that. Majority of Pakistanis support Syrian rebels because Assad is a mad dog and shud be put down but Russians just for the sake of diverting international attention from Ukraine jumped into Syrian hell. You will see more bloodshed this is just the beginning.

Leave it bro, today the Chinese, Russians and Indians are dancing together.

I stating facts. Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline can stretch all the way to India and China and make all four countries unbeatable economic powerhouses. But Pakistan chose to go the slave route and their citizens still do not have light in their houses.

Which is a shame as Pakistan is in a idea location to be an economic power as the gateway to central Asia and has a huge population which can be a great workforce. Together with Iran, India and China, they can form an economic group that rivals the west. But the Saudis hold you back.

As for yemen, im sure the Pakistanis said that just for show and sent some advisers covertly to SA. They simply cannot say no to their arab masters.

And just to make things clear, We dont have a problem with Pakistan. some people choose to live as free men and some choose to be slaves. Its their choice. We dont care.
Sorry ,
Friend Russia is also not a heaven on earth ?
Russia isn't is the richest country of the world & nor its population is happy as it wants ?
Don't want to point it out ,why still many Russian hookers an be found in the streets of major cites of the , rich world ?

Don't bring conspiracy theories here ,bring facts.
Bring a fact where Pakistan army has sent its advisors ?
We are ready to share pipe line , with all of our friends but , India is our enemy just like USA for you , sorry we can't trust them ?
So its enough for us ,to get gas pipe line from Iran & let it go into China , which is the most trusted friend of ours .
No one is perfect , not us nor you ,but we have a common enemy , who is trying to capture all of the world one by one ?
We need to stop it & its terrorist tool ?
That's what we can agree upon & make this world a better place for all ?

These scumbags were ''relatives'' of the Turkmens from the village where 600 were killed by Russian bombs,just a couple of days ago.
Do you think they would care if anyone would say that its against all rules?
Btw,some of them were shouting ''dont shoot,we need prisoners''.
The pilots will probably be handed over to Turkiye.
yes the tables can turn
it is below dignity to shoot at the downed pilot, rough up a captive or desecrate the corpses.
shooting at parachutes is considered the lowest of lowest act. and puts these scumbags in the league of the Daesh scumbags what burnt the Jordanian pilot alive.

I will have the same word for anyone who does it to Israeli or Turkish or Saudi pilot... I dont change my view.

remember this .. my dear friend. our support and sympathy is with Turkey and will remain so but as real friends we have an obligation to speak our minds. neither you nor we are pure and innocents and infallible.

there was the bombing in Turkey recently and then there is the PKK issue and some countries are using that against Turkey.. we all live in glasshouses .... we know it because we suffered the same fate when we were clapped and cheered by same two friends .....------ from comfortable distance ---- in the 80s... as the fate has it... there is another country with crescent and star but with red background instead of green... who happens to have same two ..."friends/ allies"... is already starting to suffer terrorism and has millions of refugees on its door steps and scumbags and religious degenerates from far corners of the world who make videos of lynching, cannibalising, burning and beheading as normality.

Turkey's military/ political leadership took a view and made a decision to shoot down the plan.. but what followed later was disgusting. the truth about this incident about right and wrong is subjective and depends who you ask the question.

All I know is that the scumbags that blew up people in Turkey, France and elsewhere are laughing their heads off because of this incident.

you guys see blood and start hyper ventilating when we Pakistanis give our own example.. we would have done the same had people warned us back in the 80s.. we had a full hard on and had the hallal dollars and American weapons at our disposal and nothing could touch us. you think the same about your self I pray that you turn out better than us...
but Life my dear is a Biatch....

enjoy the "victory" while it lasts.

good luck

We are not slaves of anyone.

Sure. Thats why your people sit in the dark while your arab 'brother' is the largest oil producer in the world.

Please dont embarrass yourself. You dont even know what this war is about.

But here, educate yourself.

Syria intervention plans fuelled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concerns | Nafeez Ahmed | Environment | The Guardian

Migrant Crisis & Syria War Fueled By Competing Gas Pipelines

Competing Gas Pipelines Are Fueling The Syrian War & Migrant Crisis | Zero Hedge

We are ready to share pipe line , with all of our friends but , India is our enemy just like USA for you , sorry we can't trust them ?
?

I have a question I never really understood.

Do you consider yourself closer to arabs in culture or to India?

where is worship to putin ,yesterday they were threatening to turkiye with nukes especially chinese lol
Syrian Turkmen run for their lives

Russia launches air strikes in Syria's Latakia province after Turkey downed jet | Daily Mail Online

Were killing their women and children from the air.

Michael Horowitz ‏@michaelh992 3m3 minutes ago Turkish tanks continue to be sent to the the border with #Syria as tensions with #Russia

Russian and Indian dancing makes sense but I think some Chinese members here who are even talking crap against Pakistan are not the true representatives of China. Chinese are very sensible and peace loving people. Dont change ur opinion about them because of some stupid kids.

Stop patronising others ,specially our Chinese friends because , Russia is bombing the right terrorirs ?
I think you are some kind of Saudi sympathizer , or a exermist sunni cult member who , thinks that ISIS are the sunni god sent angels fighting the war against dajaal ?
No its not that ,, its simple ISIS are terrorist be it Sunnis or shite they are just terrorists , turkeys has done wrong downing Russian jet was too stupid , cause it has exposed its support to ISIS terrorists ?

Russian and Indian dancing makes sense but I think some Chinese members here who are even talking crap against Pakistan are not the true representatives of China. Chinese are very sensible and peace loving people. Dont change ur opinion about them because of some stupid kids.
false flaggers .. why should Chinese care ?

Stop patronising others ,specially our Chinese friends because , Russia is bombing the right terrorirs ?
I think you are some kind of Saudi sympathizer , or a exermist sunni cult member who , thinks that ISIS are the sunni god sent angels fighting the war against dajaal ?
No its not that ,, its simple ISIS are terrorist be it Sunnis or shite they are just terrorists , turkeys has done wrong downing Russian jet was too stupid , cause it has exposed its support to ISIS terrorists ?

We are not the country let fly drone above us, we put it down you get it?

Yes I understand, plus its temporary.

We are not slaves of anyone. Mind your language Cyka. Turks are our brothers and will continue to be until the end of the world. Iran and Russia can only our economic friends and nothing more thn that. Majority of Pakistanis support Syrian rebels because Assad is a mad dog and shud be put down but Russia just for the sake of diverting international attention from Ukraine, is supporting an oppressor. You will see more bloodshed this is just the beginning.
Majority of Pakistanis is against ISIS terrorists who been created by CIA , still if we go on a referendum , no one will support USA ?
Whatever govt is in sirya , its their own ,planted democracies like Pakistan ,Iraq , Afghanistan , Egypt are much worse then any dictatorship ?will you support any militant group fight against Saudi dictatorship ?

I told you 100 times, kill ISIS, i would love that but Russia is killing little children and women.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom