What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

nowarn.png

Imam Hussein's martyrdom in Karbala alone leave descendants of the sender is trying to cut a single press of a lion today with the help of Moscow infidels
WTF are u even saying ?

huh ? are u suffering from some sort of borderline personality disorder ?

@SiCiSi

My last warning to you. Türkiye is well prepared and we will knock you out.
Your nuclear and terrorist biological threats are idiocy.

We can and will react with the same nuclear weapons. Who are you ? Poor Russians ?

Give Diplomacy a chance or you will see real Power of Türkiye.

Unfortunately we see Pakistan as an Arab slave state. They have no power to think for themselves.

If they did, they would have the Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline open by now to get cheap gas from Iran and reduce dependency on the gulf.

So unless you guys can stand up on your own feet and think for yourself, we have no respect for you.
Friend I think , you doesn't have sufficient knowledge about Pakistan .
We have denied SAUDIS our troops they wanted to crush yeman ?
Try to Google it , if we were what you think then we would have gone into that ?
No we didn't !
About Iran -pakistan gas pipe line , it will happen , I'm 100% sure about it ,even though yes we were pressured by Arabs but still we are working in it , we didn't stopped it ?
So ,pls don't be rude , you need allies , we need friends altogather , we need to bring a suaitable equation against that stupid wild wild west theory .

@SiCiSi

My last warning to you. Türkiye is well prepared and we will knock you out.
Your nuclear and terrorist biological threats are idiocy.

We can and will react with the same nuclear weapons. Who are you ? Poor Russians ?

Give Diplomacy a chance or you will see real Power of Türkiye.
seriously mate , you're embarrassing yourself and your countrymen . my friendly advice : take a step back and let other turk members handle the talk .

@waz bro i think this thread needs your attention .

Your and batmannow s job is professinal and paid trolling
Friend ,
If we are against your POV , that not make us ,what you think ?
Isis is killing turks too ,then why you are hell bound to support it ?
Just ,clear your mess & be united to kill ISIS ?
Why you are getting angry if your govt supports ISIS & supplies it through your lands ?
I don't have any personal grudge against turkey , & I like Turkey , but that not means that we should accept its support to ISIS ?

If they wants to enter Turkish strait forcefully can you defend yourself withoout NATO support?

Dude people are underestimating both parties here .. The Turks and Russians both are one badA$$ battle hard forces .. but the Advantage Turks will have as its their homeland .. Honestly speaking despite the Russian Might and other Techs , they cant Win against the Turks ... nor Turks can defeat the Russians ..

so its better if they de-escalate the situations and work together to hit ISIS

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom