What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Its so stupid to see some Chinese and Iranian's are jumping like monkey's over this incident .. not even Russians are not that shouting for war as much as some Chinese and Iranian's ..
The world is already a shitty place and people here are chanting for another war between two nations ..
Russians on the first place should never be crossing into Turkish Air space , and Turks should have shows some patience .. this kind of Incidents happen all over the world ..
but in the End , neither Russia nor Turkey is stupid enough to Escalate the situation so ISIS can take advantage .. both countries are responsible nation and know how to deal with these situations ..

There wont be any War , as Russian FM has said in his statement today ..

@waz bro , kindly clean this thread ..and you might need to ban few members

Its so stupid to see some Chinese and Iranian's are jumping like monkey's over this incident .. not even Russians are not that shouting for war as much as some Chinese and Iranian's ..

@waz bro , kindly clean this thread ..and you might need to ban few members

Today I lost faith in Pak-China friendship.

Russia should continue to kill these 'innocent civilians', the whole world supports it.

They are 'innocent civilians' to terrorist sympathisers, but terrorists to the rest of the world.
Russia is not America bombing hospitals in Afghanistan ?
Russia is more systematic & more clear to get marked terrorist targets so not many civilian casualties be found .
Russia has not have any stupid crusading military plans like , west .

Russian air force will make sure the S-400 remains as invincible as ever and ready to wipe out the entire Turkish air force with its outdated F-16s LOL

These people prove that they are beyond stupid. I mean, they dont even realize there is a nuclear submarine with 120 nuclear warheads near Syria and through their little stunt, they will be our first target in the event of an all out war.

They can fly American made planes?

We can wipe out their entire history, culture, hopes and aspirations within minutes.

Some people really dont understand where the balance of power lies. I guess riding American penis for too long does that.

Because they are not supporting the ISIS terrorits supporters ?

Again...I think we all agree ISIS is bad. I am talking about the innocent women children who are dying due to Russian bombings. And they claim there are no civilians there. They are carpet bombing there.

Are you claiming those little children who died are ISIS killers?

These people prove that they are beyond stupid. I mean, they dont even realize there is a nuclear submarine with 120 nuclear warheads near Syria and through their little stunt, they will be our first target in the event of an all out war.

They can fly American made planes?

We can wipe out their entire history, culture, hopes and aspirations within minutes.

Some people really dont understand where the balance of power lies. I guess riding American penis for too long does that.
Sorry ,
Friend that's they want , a emotional response ?
Putin is the best of leadership in modern age , because he don't get emotional & keeps his clam in all situations .
Russia needs to concertrete more on finding ,destroying ISIS & all other terrorits who are waging a CIA funded war on sirya .

Today I lost faith in Pak-China friendship.
There is no pak china friendship. China needs easy access to a port in the Indian ocean so they feed you bits and pieces. They also need to keep India in check so they allowed you to have nuclear weapons.

This is not about you. this is a game of world powers. Russia , USA and China. You are just a pawn.

Again...I think we all agree ISIS is bad. I am talking about the innocent women children who are dying due to Russian bombings. And they claim there are no civilians there. They are carpet bombing there.

Are you claiming those little children who died are ISIS killers?
Where you live ?
How many of the reffuges been ran away from sirya until now ?
Most of them are out of the bombing zones ?
& left were the ones who are affiliated with terrorist of all kind waging a CIA funded , Israeli, turkey ,Saudis +NATO supported war on sirya .

There is no pak china friendship. China needs easy access to a port in the Indian ocean so they feed you bits and pieces. They also need to keep India in check so they allowed you to have nuclear weapons.

This is not about you. this is a game of world powers. Russia , USA and China. You are just a pawn.

I think you forgot the games we played with you in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom