What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Russian retaliation will consist of these possible scenario's(And i am 100% that one of them will be correct atleast):
  • They will actively try to hunt down the person who killed the Russian pilots(Alparslan Celik) and so the public thirst for revenge will be settled.
  • Economical sanction. Turkey relies heavely on Russian natural gas(About half of Turkey's natural gas is Russian). This will also has repercussions on the Russians however.
  • They will intensify the bombing of the Turkmen and other FSA positions.
  • They will (in)directly support Turkish terrorist enemies such as PKK, DHKP-C, YPG and etc.
  • False flag operations in Turkey targeting either military facilities or civilians.
  • They are just gonna make empty threaths for domestic consumption(IOW, safe face)
  • They are gonna impose useless restrictions in Turkey, also for domestic consumption

Alparslan Çelik is russias worst nightmare.

This thread is going total ridiculous. Makes no more sense to discuss here. Only trolls left here. Should close this...

Imam Hussein's martyrdom in Karbala alone leave descendants of the sender is trying to cut a single press of a lion today with the help of Moscow infidels

What terrorist, are you calling the Turkish airforce terrorists? Russia violated multiple times thier airforce! It was intended to humiliate, but they did not know what the Turks are made of.
Isis are the terrorists which , turkey+ Israel + nato created & now wants to save from Russian + siryan forces ?
The boder areas of Turkey , with sirya been used to supply arms & ammo to ISIS terrorists fighting a terrorist war against lawfully siryan govt ?
Its just like TTp to Pakistan , & consider it , what if our F-16 was bombing the supply routes of TTp near afghan border & afghan air force hit our F- 16s ?
Soon , russia will close all the supply routes of the ISIS terrorists , & there supporters like KSA ,ISRAEL , & TURKEY won't be able to help them .
Russia is doing a great favour to kill these ISIS SOB s , who are terrorising world in the name of islam ?

Chinese females hate turkish dick with passion in bed.

LOL
Watch your language !

Imam Hussein's martyrdom in Karbala alone leave descendants of the sender is trying to cut a single press of a lion today with the help of Moscow infidels
Wow from where that comes ?
Or are you trying to tell us , ISIS is a gift of immam Hussein ?

Isis are the terrorists which , turkey+ Israel + nato created & now wants to save from Russian + siryan forces ?
The boder areas of Turkey , with sirya been used to supply arms & ammo to ISIS terrorists fighting a terrorist war against lawfully siryan govt ?
Its just like TTp to Pakistan , & consider it , what if our F-16 was bombing the supply routes of TTp near afghan border & afghan air force hit our F- 16s ?
Soon , russia will close all the supply routes of the ISIS terrorists , & there supporters like KSA ,ISRAEL , & TURKEY won't be able to help them .
Russia is doing a great favour to kill these ISIS SOB s , who are terrorising world in the name of islam ?

I do not deny ISIS is terrorist, i would love it, if Russia bombed ISIS. Sadly Russia is not bombing ISIS but killing innocent civilians. See the video posted above. Moreover they harassed the Turkish AF and paid the price.

@Hypersonicmissiles

Is a weak female with phallus phantasy.

Dont take her serious. Chinese politicians fear Turkish Army reaching Uighurs and east turkestan.
Sure its about to visit mars too ?
My friend , you think Turkish army is sent by God ?
What happens why , still grecce holds Cyprus ,why great Turkish army couldn't take it back ?

I do not deny ISIS is terrorist, i would love it, if Russia bombed ISIS. Sadly Russia is not bombing ISIS but killing innocent civilians. See the video posted above. Moreover they harassed the Turkish AF and paid the price.

Russia should continue to kill these 'innocent civilians', the whole world supports it.

They are 'innocent civilians' to terrorist sympathisers, but terrorists to the rest of the world.

[QUOTE = "post GTM900: 7923294, üyesi: 166803"]. Ha ha Türkler artık kendi pantolonunu indirmesi af için yalvarıyor Rus güçlerinin önünde mastürbasyon olacak [/ QUOTE]
061-India-Delhi.JPG

Sorry ,
Russians are doing great job , they are hitting all the terrorists , mostly ISIS ?
what you think Russia is in the favour of ISIS , the CIA made , ksa , israel ,Turkey & NATO supported killing mafia ?
Are you serious ?
Russia is just there because our big Muslim brothers are helping anti-islam forces to take out invade , another Islamic country just like Iraq & Libya ?
Why turkey ,NATO ,SAUDIS ,Americans are so much against Russia ?
Cause they know Russia will take ISIS out in a blink ,& their million dollar investment will go down into gutters ?

Ha ha Turks will now drop their pants and masturbate in front of Russian forces begging for forgiveness.

Get lost....

Russia should continue to kill these 'innocent civilians', the whole world supports it.

They are 'innocent civilians' to terrorist sympathisers, but terrorists to the rest of the world.

What are you talking about, there is enough pictures and videos of dead children and women online who were killed by Russian bombing. Are you calling them terrorists?

This reply to @batmannow also

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom