What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

It is our business when 2 million flee to our country,its none of your business.
You made it your business when you started supporting terrorists and ISIS in Syria.
So damn straight, this all mess is indeed your business.

A repulsive and dirty one too

Although iran doesn't call them Hezbollah anymore , for reasons you better know , instead together with Hamas they call them the "resistance"

I don't think you get this. If a nation's jet crosses into another's territory , then the defending nation has a legal right to act via force. Whether the response is "aggressive" or not does not shift such parameters.

What makes you so sure that the Russian plane crossed into Turkish airpace?

By the words of the Turks? :rofl:

Does it mean that all the Turkish jets that have made Syrian airpace its own backyard deserve shotdown by the Syrians or the Russians who are in the process of stationing batteries of S-400 in Syria?

I guess the US uprooted their Patriot missiles delpoyed in Turkey for a good reason.

I also see that China CANCELLED the HQ missile deal with Turkey for a very good and valid reason.

What makes you so sure that the Russian plane crossed into Turkish airpace?

By the words of the Turks? :rofl:

Does it mean that all the Turkish jets that have made Syrian airpace its own backyard deserve shotdown by the Syrians or the Russians who are in the process of stationing batteries of S-400 in Syria?

I guess the US uprooted their Patriot missiles delpoyed in Turkey for a good reason.

I also see that China CANCELLED the HQ missile deal with Turkey for a very good and valid reason.

Ya I wondered why NATO immediately withdrew patriot as soon as Russians joined the fray.

Or is it NATO which does not want Russia to have an opportunity to test its EW system and Iskander missile against it?

Our relationship with China is same, no change. I just want to inform our Chinese brothers that in this case, we support Turkey, militarily if needed against Russia. Just for this case we cannot support Chinese demands.
Pakistan government won't field itself against Russia for Turkey who is now friendly to PAkistan, it provide RD93 engine to JF17. But if you will, you can fight for turkey as an individual.

For all Chinese members who are hell-bent on "nuking" Turkey: please keep in mind that what Turkey did is not so different from what China had almost done when US jets violated Beijing's ADIZ in the East China Sea.

Please don't spout the very double stands that you claim to hate.

That is all.
China wasn't saving any supply routes of terrorists like ISIS ?
Turkey is !

Radar diagram released by Turkey:

CUkbwtuUAAAlPfL.png

"Radar" diagram released by Russia:

CUpXOuNWIAAcx5i.jpg

Some kid drew with red marker on map :lol::rofl: Not also sharp turn in the end. They needed it to explain fall trajectory but it does not make any sense.

Turks and Mongols are originally 2 different races. Mongols ravaged the Muslim lands. Later some of them converted to Islam and mixed with Turks.
probably i know your history than you do LOL. The first Sultan's father of ottoman empire was from mongolia. go check yourself :D

Radar diagram released by Turkey:

CUkbwtuUAAAlPfL.png

"Radar" diagram released by Russia:

CUpXOuNWIAAcx5i.jpg

Some kid drew with red marker on map :lol::rofl: Not also sharp turn in the end. They needed it to explain fall trajectory but it does not make any sense.

Both diagram is fake.. Just see the American released video where both aircraft entered each others airspace. F-16 shoot from within Syrian airspace.

Well , officials in Beijing just shyte their pants .

I would think twice before saying things like that mate . Don't forget what will happen to Pakistan without china
Pakistan will not do anything , except few statements cause its not in any position to drag itself into , stupid proxy battle grounds .
No it won't , just few months back when KSA was hell bent on Pakistan to send it troops against yeman , Pakistan bravely said no , we don't go at war against any Muslim state ?
Here case is the same , sirya +RUSSIA+IRAN vs ISIS+TURKEY+KSA +ISRAEL +USA +EU ?
NO Pakistan has its own full plate of problems , take care yourself bro ?lolzz

I doubt Russia will do much here. Turkey risked the event to come out as the hero to all the Islamists, and i think their plan will work in the short term, because I don't see how Russia can escalate it. I don't think they will even be willing to cut the gas to Turkey.

However, Russia is the one that has been learning hard lessons recently. If we ignore the fanboys here, reality is more complex. Russia needs to realize that it needs to have better allies. Since the breakup of USSR, it thought it would be accepted by Europe & USA, therefore, it never really made much effort to be considered as a reliable ally to the Asians.

But since the last decade, it seems to realize that Europe & USA don't consider them as part of their club, and without allies, Russia will remain at risk. It needs to have stronger alliances with China, with Syria, with Iran, with Pakistan, to be able to create an Asian alliance. At the moment, no Asian country will be willing to put itself at risk to defend Russia's right.

Hopefully, Putin will consider this for the future of the country, but we don't see much hope yet. Putin did nothing to help their ally in Libya, and they came to Syria's support 4 years too late, and they have been backstabbing Iran regarding nuclear files constantly. It has never also stood strong with China to better support North Korea.

Let's see if this incident will teach the Russians a lesson to the great importance of alliances.

Back
Top Bottom