What's new

Turkey Sends A Message To YPG

After decades of war, nothing but death was the outcome. PKK didn't grow any weaker, we only kept having matyrs. So this government tried another method (acilim). It's easy to say that this acilim wouldn't work, especially when you are against the government, the odds is "only" 50%.

Our debate started due to your statement, of imposing the idea that AKP intentionally doesn't want to end the conflict with PKK. Can you give me one legitimate argument backing up your statement?

It's beyond stupidity, and the only logic why such words leaves your mouth is your hatred towards AKP. Hatred begets stupidity and ignorance.
did it ever occur to you that you're the stupid one and that you did not understand my point in the first place?

I said AKP doesn't want a "military victory" I was very clear in my words, you're the one with a thick skull here
sorry I didn't want to be rude bude but it turns out you're an idiot
it took you four pages to understand a sentence

sad but true

Khalid ibn walid is a moron who needs four pages of discussion and still doesn't understand a sentence

Last edited:
What means "doesn't want a military victory"?
You seem to have very clear mental issues. Is the government waging this sort of war with PKK without really wanting to end them?
Yes genius, go back four pages and I said "the aim of the operations is to provide comfort to the public" but because you're an illiterate moron you didn't or couldn't read that

or you have comprehension issues but since I don't give a flying fvck and I don't have time teaching you english you can just go fvck yourself. I'm putting you on the ignore list from this point onwards.

What means "doesn't want a military victory"?
You seem to have very clear mental issues. Is the government waging this sort of war with PKK without really wanting to end them?

I asked you a very simple question, it seems your lack of intelligence will be a big barrier grasping my simple question. So I will ask you in your mother language: Madem AKP kasten PKK'yi bitirmek istemiyor, bana bir kac mantikli argüman verebilirmisin bu husus hakkinda? Nicin bitirmek istemiyor? Eline ne geciyor? 30 seneden fazla bu ülke PKK ile ugrasti, öteki hükümetler nicin bitirmedi? Onlarda mi bilerek bitirmedi? Eger onlarda bilerek bitirmediyse, onlar nicin bilerek bitirmedi?

Now I asked you many questions but they are almost all the same. I tried to attack your brain in various angles - in hope of hitting the same place, so maybe your thick wall of skull can be penetrated in order to understand my simple question.

Don't worry about him. Hatred does beget stupidity and ignorance, and Legionnaire is the epitome of both. Don't lower yourself to his level. You won't get any rational responses from him, just more puerile insults.

Don't worry about him. Hatred does beget stupidity and ignorance, and Legionnaire is the epitome of both. Don't lower yourself to his level. You won't get any rational responses from him, just more puerile insults.
says the guy with 182 messages that never contributed anything to the forum's knowledge base

What is then their aim asshole?

Do you think Turkish government has an interest in YPG and PKK forming a Kurdish state within Turkish borders?
No other government has bombed down PKK to this level so far. PKK is at their weakest point right now, the UAV's are spotting whenever they move from one rock to another, and gives the locations to the F-16's who already are airborne. And it only takes a few minutes from spotting to nuking them down today.
And everyday several PKK spots are being bombed in Turkey.

you sure about pkk being at its weakest? cizre, nusaybin, yüksekova, silvan is in pkk's control. you can't send an armed convoy from dağlıca to yüksekova. besides, thanks to akp, around 11.000 new recruits joined pkk in the last 2 years. and to the claim that there isn't an armed solution to pkk, statistics for you (i know it's been covered numerous times in this forum, but every new akp fanboi joining here expresses the same retarded opinion):

fft16_mf708958.Jpeg

yillara-gore-sehit-sayisi_191104.jpg

pics from yüksekova (last week)
yova 21102015-4.jpg

yova 21102015-3.jpg

yova 21102015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom