What's new

Turkey Sends A Message To YPG

Addendum:
Here are russian air strikes
RussianInSyria_2.png

I could spot only 4 against ISIS. Most are against Rebels. :agree:. Russia is not fighting ISIS, US is not fighting ISIS and Turkey is definitely not fighting ISIS ..... but everyone names their campaign "anti-ISIS" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go crawl back under your rock and cry there.
_______
I saw that on a mostly anti-Turkish, Kurdish news today:

''A father from Syria, set himself on fire in front of Democratic Autonomous Administration (PYD) in Kobani Monday after learning his daughter was abducted by the YPJ, a local source inside Kobani confirmed to Rudaw.

According to the well-placed source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of risks on his life (YPG kills also Kurds), the father was 45-year-old Faisal Mustaffa Hecano.

The YPJ is the all-female branch of the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) terrorrist organization.

Heccano survived the incident and was rushed to a hospital in the Kurdish border city of Suruc in Turkey (If not Turkey then I don't know who? Mullahs? Vikings? Europe? US? Russia?)

In a separate incident, a Syrian Kurdish refugee set himself on fire on July 1 in front of the Democratic Union Party (PYD) bureau in the city of Sulaimani, reportedly protesting the recruitment of his 15-year-old son by the PYD as a fighter in the YPG and its affilated Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), a source told Rudaw.

According to Rudaw correspondent Walid Abdulrahman, the Syrian refugee from the Kurdish Rojava region lit himself on fire after hours of striking in front of the PYD bureau in Sulaimani. Immediately after the incident, he was transferred to a hospital. Hospital sources told Rudaw he had burns over 23 percent of his body.

“My father set himself on fire when the PYD officials told him that the PYD has transferred my brother to Mount Qandil to be trained by the Kurdistan Worker’s Party (PKK),” Azad Valid Abdulrahman, a son of the victim, told Rudaw.

“We were told that ‘your son is recruited by PKK and PYD has no power to return him,’” he added. ''

Syrian Kurd self-immolates after daughter recruited by YPJ

Last edited:
Taliban was founded by US+Saudi+Pak . (that is why it is hardline Islamist) When the war in Afghanistan was in full swing , they did not touch Pak. After the war (about 89 )they came in Kashmir , it was post 9/11 and post Indian economic recovery(India went bankrupt in 91) that they found themselves unable to comprehensively attack India or US and shifted to "Islamizing" Pakistan.

Lol and you think PKK has less support than the Taliban ? During their history PKK was founded by URSS + Syria + Armenia + Greek + Iran + Irak and now even the USA and Germany support them (oh pardon, they support the YPG and not the PKK o_O ).

They have not always founded PKK together, but at least one countrey or two has always helped them.

And I'm sorry but the support of URSS and his allied (Syria,Irak, Aremnia.....) all of them neighbour of Turkey during the cold war was at least dangerous like the support of Taliban (US+Saudi+Pak).

Lol and you think PKK has less support than the Taliban ? During their history PKK was founded by URSS + Syria + Armenia + Greek + Iran + Irak and now even the USA and Germany support them (oh pardon, they support the YPG and not the PKK o_O ).

They have not always founded PKK together, but at least one countrey or two has always helped them.

And I'm sorry but the support of URSS and his allied (Syria,Irak, Aremnia.....) all of them neighbour of Turkey during the cold war was at least dangerous like the support of Taliban (US+Saudi+Pak).
So?
Now they are battle hardened and even more determined as I have written. It is going to be very tough to eliminate them. Good Luck. and try not to live in Denial.

So?
Now they are battle hardened and even more determined as I have written. It is going to be very tough to eliminate them. Good Luck. and try not to live in Denial.

Exactly, and this more reaon to fight them now.
You're said too, PKK has today more oppourtunity than ever to create their country, so we must fight them.

Peace with PKK in 2011 was possible because Turkey for the first time in his history has a good relationship with his neighbours Syria, Iran, and even Iraki Kurd, and so PKK with no choice but accept the peace.

But now, PKK has a good reputation in the west, thank to Isis they have recruted many Kurds in the region and Turkey has lost his new friends, and worst PKK has almost create a country in Syria.

If Turkey let them be, then PKK will be more powerfull than ever, and then I don't trust PKK to keeps their words and don't attack Turkey after Isis is defeated.

Hell, they didn't even wait Isis defeat to attack Turkey! Because don't forget, Turkey has bombed them only after they have killed 2 cops ending the peace process.

I can "trust" a weak PKK to make peace and forget their dream to create a country in Turkey's lands, but this PKK ? Only an idiot will go with this peace.

This situation is an opporunity to PKK, but to Turkey too. Yes PKK is more powertull but Turkey is the same, and for the first time PKK is not completly save in Syria and Irak thank to Isis.

For example the PKK in Syria is not protected against jet bombing like the PKK of Irak hiding thank to mont Kandil.
They have only one protection, the political one, because the west dosn't want Turkey to bomb them, but if they dare to attack Turkey then they will go to hell.

What is then their aim asshole?

Do you think Turkish government has an interest in YPG and PKK forming a Kurdish state within Turkish borders?
No other government has bombed down PKK to this level so far. PKK is at their weakest point right now, the UAV's are spotting whenever they move from one rock to another, and gives the locations to the F-16's who already are airborne. And it only takes a few minutes from spotting to nuking them down today.
And everyday several PKK spots are being bombed in Turkey.
PKK isn't weakest, PKK is the strongest today, they form fucking checkpoints in Turkey they are not just on the mountains they are inside cities and if you can't see that, you haven't been following the news.
Somehow people as a group lose the rationality that an individual has. Happens everywhere.
Television and media fry their brains, if you watched Turkish television you'd see what I mean.
I don't watch television so I'm good.
PS: You gotta appreciate the Irony when your best option is ISIS. :rofl:
Our best option is the Turkish Army friend. I would unleash the Turkish army and leave nothing that fucking draws a breath within 50 kilometers into syria. Kill everything that moves in a slightly suspicious way. ISIS, YPG all of them.

and maybe I would deport all refugees back into that buffer zone but that's optional

Last edited:
It would be better if you negotiate

why does everyone tell us to negotiate with terrorists (communist terrorists backed by western states) when they themselves would never negotiate with ISIS or AL Qaida or Taliban..

look. your country had several attacks from terrorists and because of those some idiots you can see how many indians in this forum are being dragged into judging all muslims.. they even sympathize with Terrorists and murderers like PKK and their derivates because of that.. man your indian folksmen are dreaming of kurdish PKK Girlz killing IS (muslims) we all had been witness of this..
and then sadly you tell us to negotiate first, why dont you say "we indians have to negotiate with al qaida etc" ? why dont you say europeans (wich are the greatest supporter of IS and alqaida) should negotiate and make peace with them?

you know there is no peace with terrorists.. they dont make peace.. our peace process showed us how foolish it is to think that terrorists would make peace.. in the entire so called peace process the pkk did NOT stop they attacked ppl they prepared for more.. the so called peace process is a good excample and it was a good thing that we did it so nobody can say "try to make peace with them" anymore..

you see that is why americans dont negotiate with terrorists.. thats why the whole world dont negotiate with terrorists.. we did it and it showed us that it was a mistake

from HDP chairman Demirtasyan to prime minister Davutoglu: "We will cross over Euphrates and you will watch it like an ox"

I want to cry each time this man can make PKK propaganda without risk.
He is deputy of Turkey, he gain a pay thank to the state, he has even an official car and bodyguard provided by the country......and yet he doesn't hesit to make PKK propaganda before the media.

While all this time Turkey is accused to massacre the Kurds by the west......what massacre ? Turkey even pay the deputy who make PKK propaganda! :(

Thank the democacy!

and CHP voters keep sleeping.

AKP and CHP are both to blame.
CHP has supported HDP because they hate AKP more than PKK. For exemple during Cizre operation, Ghandi Kemal and Obama Demirtass have the same political discourse, where the dictator Erdogan kill innocent kurds....and I also think Kemal do that because he himself is kurd, but that is only my thought.

AKP for his part want only to limited the parlementary protection and not supress it all which can permit to judge HDP's deputy who make PKK propaganda and still protect the AKP's deputy accused of corruption. And that dosn't work with the other party which want to (or at least pretend) to supress all parlementary protection.

Our best option is the Turkish Army friend. I would unleash the Turkish army and leave nothing that fucking draws a breath within 50 kilometers into syria. Kill everything that moves in a slightly suspicious way. ISIS, YPG all of them.

and maybe I would deport all refugees back into that buffer zone but that's optional
The west won't let you do that. Kurds have protection from them and Assad has protection from Russia. You can scare them but you can't make them retreat, because if YPG loses ground, and you manage to keep US silent, Russia will start making noise that US/American allies are supporting ISIS and it will result in full scale anti-West media campaign during election year in the US. So forget about it.
The only practical option is status quo and that is what your PM has said. "Don't move west of the river". A wise choice, as bombing ISIS=more YPG. but Assad is gonna fill that vacuum eventually and that is when you should bomb that region as you will have US support. But will Russia stand by while Assad's forces are bombed ? I don't think so ... it's damned if you do damned if you don't.

The west won't let you do that. Kurds have protection from them and Assad has protection from Russia. You can scare them but you can't make them retreat, because if YPG loses ground, and you manage to keep US silent, Russia will start making noise that US/American allies are supporting ISIS and it will result in full scale anti-West media campaign during election year in the US. So forget about it.
The only practical option is status quo and that is what your PM has said. "Don't move west of the river". A wise choice, as bombing ISIS=more YPG. but Assad is gonna fill that vacuum eventually and that is when you should bomb that region as you will have US support. But will Russia stand by while Assad's forces are bombed ? I don't think so ... it's damned if you do damned if you don't.
The west won't do sh*t. This concerns our national security.

won't let us do that? how? what are they gonna do?
US haven't even paid the debts of the Iraqi Invasion yet :D

and if they sanction us like after the Cyprus war, it benefits us :)
We have a trade deficit anyways.

look. your country had several attacks from terrorists and because of those some idiots you can see how many indians in this forum are being dragged into judging all muslims.. they even sympathize with Terrorists and murderers like PKK and their derivates because of that.. man your indian folksmen are dreaming of kurdish PKK Girlz killing IS (muslims) we all had been witness of this..
8-)
To be fair they just want ISIS dead and gone and don't care who does the job.
and then sadly you tell us to negotiate first, why dont you say "we indians have to negotiate with al qaida etc" ? why dont you say europeans (wich are the greatest supporter of IS and alqaida) should negotiate and make peace with them?
We did have about 200 separatist movements and we do negotiate with them. Here is the result of 20 yrs of negotiation with the Naga separatist movement.
NAGA ACCORD: A TRIUMPH OF MODI'S GRAND VISION
The only terrorists remaining in India are kashmiris and they hate us because we are non muslims and there is no negotiataion there .... anyway the reason we don't negotiate with them is that we are on the way up and with time our position will be stronger. Using a similar argument I am sure PKK may not negotiate. That is why I said your best option is ISIS. :partay:

The west won't do sh*t. This concerns our national security.

won't let us do that? how? what are they gonna do?
US haven't even paid the debts of the Iraqi Invasion yet :D

and if they sanction us like after the Cyprus war, it benefits us :)
We have a trade deficit anyways.
20151011_APAC1.jpg

Here in the second graph you can see the massive depreciation of the Lira .... all they have to do is get the fed to raise rates and everybody's currency goes down. The west is too strong, I suggest pragmatism.
20151001_turk.jpg

@AugenBlick
none of those exchange rates matter if there's no trade.
If we get an Embargo, there won't be any trade

but thing is, NATO can't afford to cluster and look weak. It occurs to me that they'll support Turkey if we take such an action.

@AugenBlick
none of those exchange rates matter if there's no trade.
If we get an Embargo, there won't be any trade
I never said they will put an embargo. There are more elegant methods to achieve the same. And yes they need you, specifically that airbase in south turkey.
but thing is, NATO can't afford to cluster and look weak. It occurs to me that they'll support Turkey if we take such an action.
That's just it... there are too many variables. but Erdogan fanbois thinking they can take out YPG 100% are fools. as I said they(west) will make the decision of not making a decision and will keep arming YPG. Won't be the first time they play both sides. what will you do?
Carl von Clausewitz wrote famously that war is politics by other means. Conversely one could argue, politics is war by other means.
Time for more politics and less wars.

@AugenBlick historically we've always been shit at politics and great at war :) I'd like to play to my strengths you know?

@Khalid ibn al-Walid acilim was a moronic mistake, we said that over and over, we stated that PKK would use the time to get stronger, nobody listened. If we keep listening to these idiots we'll lose more and more. You think PKK haven't achieved anything but they've achieved plenty.

Back
Top Bottom