What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

i'm not going to discuss the conspiracy of NATO being ruled by jews or something.

we are not dictated by NATO as shown several times in our history...

we have as a neighbour tried to reach Irans hand out to the world when even it's "ally" Russia didn't.

answer me this, what will they achieve in Baghdad or Beijing? except trolling i don't see anything new from the Iranian leadership. i don't understand why we even bother trying to help them. let it be done then... tell them that we support USA and end all governmental level of contact.

not so hard after years of Irani leaderships stupidity...

i think it has more to do with the situation at that time. Pakistanis didn't really like Karzai and Turkey trying to fix it was annoying for them.

first of all try to discuss in a polite manner, If we have disagreement on something that is fine but you should not talk in the manner your PM talked here.
you said you do not understand Iran decision, answer is very simple holding talk in turkey has mutral interst for both sides, it is not help only for Iran. this talk can be held in any place but when Iran said Turkey that give a chance to Turkey to play international role in exchange of other helps from Turkey to Iran.
now Iran main issue is Syria and sanction which Turkey trying her best asainst Iran interest regarding Syria also Turkey reduce oil import from Iran by %20 one day after your PM visit of Iran, so there is no benifit for Iran if talk be held in Turkey.
understood?

i don't understand what you mean by "own business".

i don't know if you have realized this, but Iran is our neighbour, not Chinas or Syrias.

this is our business, since the Iranian nuclear program is a threat to our security to.

If Iran nuclear program threat your security then being member of NATO and having NATO base in injerlik besides air shield system in Turkey is dangerous to Iran security as well.

iran1_0.jpg

There are three signs of UN-ISLAMIC SYSTEM of IRAN STATE :

1-When he speaks, he lies;
2-When he makes a promise, he breaks it;
3-And when he is trusted, he betrays his trust..

(UNFORTUNATELY)
Since we can't expect anything more from you guys,we won't answer to these stupid comments.
If you ignore a troll,he would die.
I have many things to say against Turkey,but it would put you on fire.
So just like your avatar,don't talk.It's very simple.

why USA will attack Iran?

and if you launch a missile against american targets in our soil it means you launch a missile against us. cause in the end it is going to explode in our country, not USA.

you think of it in a totally different way than what it supposed to do. it isn't meant to help us in a attack Iran scenario. it is there do protect us from ballistic missile threats.

when you let US use your territory against Iran then you are responsible for consequence. how about If US do not attack Iran from your territory but other counties in region, when Iran is going to target them then the system in Turkey will help US against Iran so in all scenario the system in Turkey is a threat to Iran

Since we can't expect anything more from you guys,we won't answer to these stupid comments.
If you ignore a troll,he would die.
I have many things to say against Turkey,but it would put you on fire.
So just like your avatar,don't talk.It's very simple.

mate turn East we Pakistanis want a defense treaty. Please bribe our leaders. Its better they do what you ask than Americans lol

I am proud that today Israeli Zionist newspaper mentioned Pakistan and Iran as its enemies. I am proud that whatever people say our enemies know who are their true enemies I wish Turkish brothers were not in Nato and could join us or provide moral support at least

look up a bit, when has Turkey ever threatened to attack Iran? when has Iran threatened to attack bases in Turkey... several times.

what a brave defence i must say, threatening with nuking a nation that doesn't have nukes...
1-Iran does not have nuke
2-when turkey installed the system there that is a threat to Iran in first place
3-when Iran said will attak the based was follwed by condition which you falied to bring it here.
4- Iran said will attack the base, which is NATO base not turkey base, when Iran will be attacked

Because Turkey did something very risky for Iran. Something a regular NATO member wouldn't do
Text of the Iran-Brazil-Turkey deal | World news | guardian.co.uk

I would disagree, Iran-Turkey relation has mutual benefits. but Turkey action regarding Iran interest( Syria and oil import down) now does not give any option to Iran but move the talk place

Turkey is moaning like a ***** because Iran is going to have nuclear talk in Iraq.
they are like a one month old kid.
Iran should send this erdogan a baby milk bottle.

Or maybe he is doing this because...well the picture below explains why

pm-erdogan.jpg
Please try to be professional in your arguments

why the hell do we care let them do it anywhere they want , why is our government getting so emotional or something? we helped iran and they seem to not see it but its ok from now we can sort our stance accordingly lets just mind our own business , let them do anything they want lets work to improve our economy , military etc we have aims for year 2023 like in the top 10 economy in the world so lets work on them forget about other countries things now its wherever they want it
why you guys feel only you helped Iran that is why Turkish politician making mistake. just look at statistic of increased import from Turkey.
two sides decided for better relation in past and moving for mutual interest. Turkey hold past talk which was good for both, made a chance for Turkey to play international role and made a chance for Iran to have talk in a friend country

iran1_0.jpg

There are three signs of UN-ISLAMIC SYSTEM of IRAN STATE :

1-When he speaks, he lies;
2-When he makes a promise, he breaks it;
3-And when he is trusted, he betrays his trust..

(UNFORTUNATELY)
There is a sign of UN-ISLAMIC SYSTEM of TURKEY STATE
They think what to say after they already talked.

Back
Top Bottom