What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

People in your country are so stupid if you ask them if they know where Iran is they probably go check inside their pockets for 2 hours.
You only care about becoming obese and killing innocent people.

Their masters are Israel.

And PGK said the last word..We are Israel`s puppet..damn so amusing

People in your country are so stupid if you ask them if they know where Iran is they probably go check inside their pockets for 2 hours.
You only care about becoming obese and killing innocent people.

Their masters are Israel.

your masters are russia:D

mate I don't want to hurt your ego. But Israel dictates to AIPAC who dictates US foreign policy. US has greatest say in Nato cos they are largest army. Turkey are smaller members of Nato. you finish this off please

so please finish what I started in that post

your masters are russia:D

You could say with more justification something I would never say better Russian masters than masters from Tel Aviv lol

spice , first of all , india must feed his people, then IT can but some weapon. where were you when we were fighting with east and west with our blood? in the iran-iraq war we had prisoners from 18 countries ... iraq used chimical weapons and etc , but we never gave up !
and you must know that, if US was sure that there is 50% chance to win iran , he would atack us ...

back to the topic :
since when turkey is a secure place for us? one of our people who went to turkey for the holidays was killed by the dogs of your country in the city! you can't even handle soem dogs ....

1 THING YOU ALL MUST KNOW : THERE IS A KEY TO FIND MASONS SIGNS IN THE WORD USA: IF YOU COUNT THE ALPHABET OF ENGLISH THEN TAKE LETTERS LIKE THIS : A=1 B=2 C= 3 ... J= 1 (10> 1+0=1) , K = (2)..... AND THEN COUNT THE NUMBERS OF UNITED STATES OF(ELIMINATE THIS BECAUSE IT'S NOT IN USA!) AMERICA YOU WILL REACH : 72 ( THE NUMBER OF MASON'S POWER ..) SEE WHO IS THE DEVIL NOW !

mate I don't want to hurt your ego. But Israel dictates to AIPAC who dictates US foreign policy. US has greatest say in Nato cos they are largest army. Turkey are smaller members of Nato. you finish this off please

so please finish what I started in that post

Dont worry, my ego wont get hurt just because someone on internet said something..So you say Israel>Aipac, Aipac>Us Foreign Policy, US>Nato, Nato>Turkey..and conclusion is Turkey is Israel`s puppet according to your trigonometric theory..Interesting..Then, according to your logic, every Nato member including US, France, UK, Germany are Israel`s puppet..Basicaly we can do this like that : Israel>Aipac, Aipac>Us Foreign Policy, US>Nato, Nato> England, Turkey, France etc..Right?

drinking too much!?

No I think it is known as sleep deprivation, He needs sleep urgently

spice , first of all , india must feed his people,

Why Indians can tell Iranians even when they are hungry that they should obey Americans?? lol

Dont worry, my ego wont get hurt just because someone on internet said something..So you say Israel>Aipac, Aipac>Us Foreign Policy, US>Nato, Nato>Turkey..and conclusion is Turkey is Israel`s puppet according to your trigonometric theory..Interesting..Then, according to your logic, every Nato member including US, France, UK, Germany are Israel`s puppet..Basicaly we can do this like that : Israel>Aipac, Aipac>Us Foreign Policy, US>Nato, Nato> England, Turkey, France etc..Right?

well that is logical

No I think it is known as sleep deprivation, He needs sleep urgently

Why Indians can tell Iranians even when they are hungry that they should obey Americans?? lol

well that is logical

Well then we will have to agree on disagreeing my friend

All right all joking aside.
I think it is natural for Iran and Turkey to get pissed off at each other every now and then.
but we are brother, and we need to deal with our problems in a mature way...that means for erdogan to go to sleep for a while and shut up.

I AGREE WE MUST IMPROVE RELATIONS WITH TURKIC COUNTRIES

People like you are annoying me. You are living in England, a coalition country, member of the NATO and EU. But you are hating from NATO and EU and talking about zionist crap.

I couldn't agree more. Turkey must go in its own way, and must improve Turkic Council's position.
Turkic_Council_Nakhchivan_Meeting_2010.jpg

Together we must be!

HAHAH THIS IS TOTAL BS I NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY UK TO GO OUT OF NATO OR EVEN TALK ABVOUT IT PEOPLE DISCUSSED ABOUT LEAVING EU BUT NATO

And I find mentally challenged people like you annoying.
the country he supports(Pakistan) is not a nato member state though is it?
I come across people in the UK all the time who called for their country to leave Nato.

please don't talk **** if you don't know what to say...

@Iranian freinds,

Please ignore that spice guy. Most of the Indians have very positive view about Iranians and Iran. I'm sure India will continue to support and co-operate with Iran on international stage on various issues.

Whether be it Sanctions on Iranian oil, Iranian nuclear programme or anything else.

Syrian army is still active near Turkish border. Any minute now, im afraid they will do a foolish thing that will change the course of events in near future. And im also afraid about İran. Their overconfidence will be their undoing.

BTW please ignore forummurat, Melika and the likes of them all they do is flaming I believe it won't take too long for them to get banned anyway.

Back
Top Bottom