What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

We dont need to be emotional on this one..A lot of things changed after we backed Iran on UN sanction resolution..Syria issue came to table..And its Iran`s decision so we should all respect that imho

@Arian

We stood for İran this means if you guys do anything stupid like firing a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, everyone will remember this (after İran is crushed). Perhaps nothing happens but that doesn't change the fact that we've put our credibility in jeopardy for İran. As for Syria whatever we do in there we do it for Syrian people and not for anybody else.

@Arian

We stood for İran this means if you guys do anything stupid like firing a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead, everyone will remember this (after İran is crushed). Perhaps nothing happens but that doesn't change the fact that we've put our credibility in jeopardy for İran. As for Syria whatever we do in there we do it for Syrian people and not for anybody else.

We won't fire a ballistic missile armed with nuclear warhead because that would finish Iran off, we've been engulfed by thousands of nuclear weapons around us, do you think we're that stupid to fire a ballistic missile at some other country to make them wipe us off the map in retaliation? But even if we hypothetically did, no one would blame Turkey for the Tehran declaration because that declaration was an entirely peaceful one wanted by the west. It was Obama who asked Turkey and Brazil to meddle for the Tehran declaration but when the declaration was made he got shocked because he didn't expect it. so, I don't see the risk to be honest.

The problem is that we don't know what the Syrian people want. You know, when there's an uprising anywhere in the world, most people like to see only the opposition, but not the supporters of the current system, especially when that country is a rival of the west the western media make it look like everyone is against the current establishment. Only a just poll monitored by different sides will show if the Syrian people want radical and extreme changes as the western media says or not and so far we don't have such a poll that could be verified. I think one thing is for sure and that's the Syrian people are tired of this exhausting game, they want stability in Syria again, which will not be gained by arming the opposition because when you intentionally arm the opposition it causes a lot of troubles for that country even if the revolution succeeds. Then it'll take months to years to disarm the rebels and etc. So by supporting arming the rebels Turkey is helping western powers to destabilize Syria for months to years which is not positive in my humble opinion.
I believe Turkey is gambling on Syria, but the question is what Turkey gains from this? As I said before, if we assume that only with a 1% possibility the current structure of the Syrian regime remains intact, then Turkey has lost the gambling very badly. It'll lose many things that it takes at least 2 years to reset things as before. That's for sure. On the other hand, what does Turkey gain if the Syrian regime falls? There's no guarantee that Turkey would benefit from a revolution in Syria because the outcome will be determined by many factors that almost all of them are out of Turkey's hands.

totally dude... we're slowly but steadily making Syria a zionist state supported by Israel. assad the magnificient, the most peacefull the most mercifull the one that never used brutal force the one loved by the world and hated by zionist aipac loving usa...

cause if assad in the first place had just said "you know what... my family has ruled here for 40 years, why not pass it on to someone that is democratically elected?" it would be such mess.

Ok, you made your point. Let's say for the sake of arguement assad regime does won't fall. How will anyone forget how warships fired on inhabited cities? How can Syrian people forget how dishonorably and mercilessly assad killed its own people? For how longer he can rule by fear?

Our good intentions are known, you can tell this by simply looking at the syrian refugees in Hatay province.

totally dude... we're slowly but steadily making Syria a zionist state supported by Israel. assad the magnificient, the most peacefull the most mercifull the one that never used brutal force the one loved by the world and hated by zionist aipac loving usa...

cause if assad in the first place had just said "you know what... my family has ruled here for 40 years, why not pass it on to someone that is democratically elected?" it would be such mess.

You don't need to be sarcastic. I didn't say Assad was good. Let's assume that Assad is the worst dictator on the planet. Does it mean we should help western countries destabilize Syria for months to years? Do you want a stable Syria in your neighborhood or one that is unstable? Do you want more refugees coming from Syria or you want the Syrian refugees go back to their homes?

As I said, even if Assad is the worst, it doesn't justify arming the rebels because when the revolution has succeeded it'll cause huge security concerns until the new establishment disarms the armed people. It could cause a new wave of blood shed, this time between the rebels who want to compete with each other for power. So if Turkey is really wishing good things for the Syrian people it should support a referendum monitored by independent international organizations about Assad instead of siding with the ridiculous and stupid options that countries like the USA propose.
We've seen how arming the rebels have helped Libya! The revolution succeeded in toppling Ghadhafi, but what changed? seriously, what has changed for better in Libya after the revolution? Today's Libya is unsafe and is under the risk of getting separated, and many terrorists and criminals are armed now that should be disarmed to bring the security back. Just right now, few months after the revolution, they've started to kill African blacks in Libya which is a clear sign of moving backwards for Libya. The future of Libya looks much darker than the Ghadhafi era, there's no guarantee that anything would improve. Probably the Libyans will never reach the quality of life they had under Ghadhafi's rule under the new system. It's probable that radical Islamists take the power and that would hurt human rights and women rights in Libya and many other things. Sorry, I don't want another war-torn country in our region, Erdogan said the same thing too, he said he didn't want another war torn country in the region but seemingly he was lying.
Also, think about what I said. Only if, for 1%, the structure of the Syrian system remains almost unchanged, you'll lose many things for sure, but there's no guarantee that you would gain anything if the revolution succeeds. Except a new flow of immigrants coming to you because their home country is unsafe.

Ok, you made your point. Let's say for the sake of arguement assad regime does won't fall. How will anyone forget how warships fired on inhabited cities? How can Syrian people forget how dishonorably and mercilessly assad killed its own people? For how longer he can rule by fear?

Our good intentions are known, you can tell this by simply looking at the syrian refugees in Hatay province.

Again you're assuming that Assad has no supporters. Assad was fighting with armed rebels, not peaceful demonstrators, so his use of force is partially justified. But even if you're right, the sad truth is that the people's memory is short. I'm sure that the Syrian people prefer to live in safety and stability that they could go after their jobs, business, education and other normal activities instead of living under the sphere of armed clashes and bombings for a very ambiguous revolution. Sooner or later things will be like before in Syria and people will get busy about their own lives. so it won't be like that if you think IMHO.

First of all, let's not turn Erdogan's remarks about Iran's willingness to change the city where the nuclear talks will be held to pissing contest to who is against or who is beside the Muslim world. Iran has her own policy over Syria and Turkey has her own policy over Syria. No mater what, whether Syrian regime falls or not, Iran and Turkey must stay friends. Because we don't have any other choice.

Second, why don't some people, who accuses Turkey of being beside the zionists on Syria cause, even see the fact that Israel does not want Assad regime to fall?

I'm not trying to insult Turkey or the people of Turkey, but the problem with Turkey is it's foreign policy, Turkey leans more west then east, and Iran will know Turkey will side with the west since they are members of NATO and Erdogan wants an EU membership.
He is a comment i posted on different thread but same topic:
This what happens when you (erdogan) BEG to become a member of EU, Turkey is now used as a tool by Europe, Europa knows Turkey's weakness which is WANTING SO BAD to become a member of EU, In order to become a member of EU you have to take orders, and EU will never let Turkey join so they can keep controlling Turkey.

First of all, let's not turn Erdogan's remarks about Iran's willingness to change the city where the nuclear talks will be held to pissing contest to who is against or who is beside the Muslim world. Iran has her own policy over Syria and Turkey has her own policy over Syria. No mater what, whether Syrian regime falls or not, Iran and Turkey must stay friends. Because we don't have any other choice.

Second, why don't some people, who accuses Turkey of being beside the zionists on Syria cause, even see the fact that Israel does not want Assad regime to fall?
You serious? Israel wants Syria to be destroyed without outside interference, but how? CIVIL WAR, CIVIL WAR IS MOST DISGUSTING WAR EVER, ITS WORSE THE NUCLEAR WARS.
You just need to open your eyes, lol Israel wants Alasad, when he is an ally of Iran and Hizbollah, yup sure. Israel loves Hizbollah and Iran. enough said.

I'm not trying to insult Turkey or the people of Turkey, but the problem with Turkey is it's foreign policy, Turkey leans more west then east, and Iran will know Turkey will side with the west since they are members of NATO and Erdogan wants an EU membership.
He is a comment i posted on different thread but same topic:
This what happens when you (erdogan) BEG to become a member of EU, Turkey is now used as a tool by Europe, Europa knows Turkey's weakness which is WANTING SO BAD to become a member of EU, In order to become a member of EU you have to take orders, and EU will never let Turkey join so they can keep controlling Turkey.

You serious? Israel wants Syria to be destroyed without outside interference, but how? CIVIL WAR, CIVIL WAR IS MOST DISGUSTING WAR EVER, ITS WORSE THE NUCLEAR WARS.
You just need to open your eyes, lol Israel wants Alasad, when he is an ally of Iran and Hizbollah, yup sure. Israel loves Hizbollah and Iran. enough said.

How come the only Syrian who comes on our forum is not listened to more. Syrian issue. Lets encourage Syrians to peace and dialogue. They don't need those with ulterior motives like Americans to arm civilians.

This whole spat is because of Syria.

What's sad is that Turkey and Iran don't use their influence within Syria to broker a peace. This way external powers will not get a chance to stick their nose in it and the matter will be solved regionally. It would be a feather in Turkey's cap as a regional power, and it would restore stability within Iran's circle of influence.

Iran does not have balls to build a nuclear bomb, its just wasting its energy in bad rhetoric and diplomacy. Instead Iran should open itself up and get out of sanction or build a bomb. Either one will work.

Threads like these reveal the rivalry between Turkey and Iran, Pity that we cant work together insted...

If Iranians stop supporting the children killer Asad we can work things out.

Not so simple even if they did that Turkey is still in the Pro Western Alliance unless it can at least move out of it then iran has no one but itself, turkey should talk a stronger voice on the iranian scientists getting killed.

Iran does not have balls to build a nuclear bomb, its just wasting its energy in bad rhetoric and diplomacy. Instead Iran should open itself up and get out of sanction or build a bomb. Either one will work.

Hah ! are you stupid ? :what:

If Iranians stop supporting the children killer Asad we can work things out.

:rofl: we don't need you !

Back
Top Bottom