What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

BTW,
Why doesn`t anyone mention about Switzerland? Wouldn`t it be good to have that meeting in a neutral country? any ideas?

Iranian nuclear talks held in Baghdad could have two meanings.

From the American prespective, we will bomb you 100 years backward if you dont give up nukes..

From Iranian prespective, This is by far the biggest American failure yet they talk about going to war with Iran when they cannot handle Iraq with decaptiated army.

Or it means they don't accept Turkey as a neutral mediator anymore..

BTW,
Why doesn`t anyone mention about Switzerland? Wouldn`t it be good to have that meeting in a neutral country? any ideas?

Well I would want China to play some more important role if I was Iranian. I know west regard Swiss as neutral and they are famous for it but I think I would still want China if I was Iran, Chinese have invested 100 billion US in Iran and also have good trade links with America and they have a stake in the outcome being peaceful

Or it means they don't accept Turkey as a neutral mediator anymore..

Or maybe Turkey is really neutral lol

Your security?So you are suddenly worried about security?Isn't Nato nuclear bombs in Turkey a threat to our security?Or Nato air defense system?Stop the hypocrisy.

the nuclear bombs can't just be detonated, and they are to be used in war.

what do you think we are? "hey ya'll lets just use this nukes we got in our soil against Iran" :disagree:

i don't understand how defense system as you mentioned can be a threat. it is defense after all. not attack shield.

what do you think we are? "hey ya'll lets just use this nukes we got in our soil against Iran" :disagree:

i don't understand how defense system as you mentioned can be a threat. it is defense after all. not attack shield.
So the Turkish ''defence'' as you put it, is no threat to Iran, but if Iran goes for this ''defense'' than it's an ''offense'' and a threat to Turkey. :confused:

You are going to use them in war? You don't say!
Then why are you concerned about Iran's nuclear program which is absolutely peaceful?
Even if we were making nukes,we were going to use them against 'enemies' in a 'war'.

About defense System,indeed it's a threat for us.If U.S attacks Iran and we launch missiles against America targets in ME,then this system is going to intercept them.So is it a threat or not?

About defense System,indeed it's a threat for us.If U.S attacks Iran and we launch missiles against America targets in ME,then this system is going to intercept them.So is it a threat or not?

why USA will attack Iran?

and if you launch a missile against american targets in our soil it means you launch a missile against us. cause in the end it is going to explode in our country, not USA.

you think of it in a totally different way than what it supposed to do. it isn't meant to help us in a attack Iran scenario. it is there do protect us from ballistic missile threats.

So the Turkish ''defence'' as you put it, is no threat to Iran, but if Iran goes for this ''defense'' than it's an ''offense'' and a threat to Turkey. :confused:

look up a bit, when has Turkey ever threatened to attack Iran? when has Iran threatened to attack bases in Turkey... several times.

what a brave defence i must say, threatening with nuking a nation that doesn't have nukes...

The show is now becoming boring..will Iran finally get nukes or all of this is topi drama?

I dont see how Iranian nuclear weapons(if they get) will be a threat to Turkey..I am more concerned about Israeli nuclear arsenal and the possibility of a nuclear weapon race in ME..Because if Iran gets one, Saudis will deffianetly try to get one too and may be also Egyptians..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...atens-go-nuclear-weeks-if-iran-gets-bomb.html

and then because malta feels it isn't being payed attention to will get nukes and then some drug cartels in Mexico will get nukes and then taliban will get nukes and then i will get nuke and then you will get nuke and then we'll all get nuke and be happy! :D

you do need to have a fault in your brain if you think Saudi Arabia will get nukes...

and mentioning Egypt and nukes is :hitwall:

Israel isn't a threat to Turkey, nor can it be.

a nuclear weapon race is not going to happen in ME.

and then because malta feels it isn't being payed attention to will get nukes and then some drug cartels in Mexico will get nukes and then taliban will get nukes and then i will get nuke and then you will get nuke and then we'll all get nuke and be happy! :D

you do need to have a fault in your brain if you think Saudi Arabia will get nukes...

and mentioning Egypt and nukes is :hitwall:

Israel isn't a threat to Turkey, nor can it be.

a nuclear weapon race is not going to happen in ME.

My brain is pretty functional, thanks for your concern..Btw, What are you? The grand mastermind of ME? Did you even read the link i posted? I am talking about possibilities here, but you are so sure about your vague predictions..Interesting..How can you be so sure? Do you have deep connections in ME that we dont know?

Well, Erdogan's comment shows that he's angry because of Iran's decision, I can't find a reason why Turkey should be pissed off. It's our negotiations in the first place, so we need to weight our options and choose the best one to use against the west. I don't see why Turkey might get pissed off for that.

Well, Erdogan's comment shows that he's angry because of Iran's decision, I can't find a reason why Turkey should be pissed off. It's our negotiations in the first place, so we need to weight our options and choose the best one to use against the west. I don't see why Turkey might get pissed off for that.

Because Turkey did something very risky for Iran. Something a regular NATO member wouldn't do
Text of the Iran-Brazil-Turkey deal | World news | guardian.co.uk

Turkey is moaning like a ***** because Iran is going to have nuclear talk in Iraq.
they are like a one month old kid.
Iran should send this erdogan a baby milk bottle.

Or maybe he is doing this because...well the picture below explains why

pm-erdogan.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom