What's new

Turkey says Iran not honest in nuclear talks

Silko mate please don't go there. You are members of Nato that is a fact. Nato entitles you to a lot and we do not begrudge your fortune. Nato is dictated to by America. Aipac dictates to America which receives instructions from Israel. Never in our wildest dreams no matter how much we respect you as our Muslim brothers do we expect you to back a Muslim country over Nato

You couldn't be more Iranian my friend. You are so transparent. I really respect Iranians here, at least they are proud of being Iranians and don't hide themselves. Help me out here, so, your Muslim Pakistani who supports Syrian regime, Iranian regime, and Iraqi regime as well as considers Syrian protesters as terrorists, while Bahraini protesters as peaceful but Bahraini regime as dictatorial along with Turkish, GCC, and the Jordanian one. OPPS, I have never ever seen such a contradictory person in my life.

Why can't these Turks learn to mind their own business and stop shoving their nose into every matter.

What an ignorant statement..Turkey and Iran are neighbours..Any military conflict in the region will effect Turkey too and its Turkey`s best interest to at least lower the tension..These talks will help it hopefully no matter where it will be held

You do know that Turkey is also neighbour of Iran, right?? Ever bothered to look at a map??
Did i say it's not?
My statement was in response to your compatriot who said that it's no business of Pakistani's.
Won't it be great if you wont reply for the sake of argument.

On the topic,

I can understand Iran on this matter..Only a while ago Istanbul hosted an international anti-Assad regime meeting called "Syrian Friends"..And Assad is an ally to Iran, so that would be a huge paradox for Iran regime if that Nuclear talk would be held in Istanbul..

No matter where it will be held, i hope there will be a solution

Name calling is the most pathetic way of making a point. BTW Iranian nuclear issue is more of a Pakistani problem than Turkish as we are neighbors, ever bothered to look at a map? :whistle:

No i am doubting you ever have since Turkey and Iran are also Neighbours, Nice point you made there...

i think it has more to do with the situation at that time. Pakistanis didn't really like Karzai and Turkey trying to fix it was annoying for them.

Why was Turkey trying to keep happy an American puppet Karzai of a country of 10 million against a country that always show love for Turkey and have 180 million

Could it be cos America had some influence.

Did i say it's not?
My statement was in response to your compatriot who said that it's no business of Pakistani's.
Won't it be great if you wont reply for the sake of argument.
I would say the same thing for you because you said "its more of a Pakistan issue than Turkey because Pakistan is Iran`s neighbour"

answer me this, what will they achieve in Baghdad or Beijing? except trolling i don't see anything new from the Iranian leadership. i don't understand why we even bother trying to help them. let it be done then... tell them that we support USA and end all governmental level of contact.

not so hard after years of Irani leaderships stupidity...

In Iranians position I would def choose China rather than anywhere else don't know about Iraq that is a bit of trolling. But hey the west troll all the time why cant Iranians lol

You couldn't be more Iranian my friend. You are so transparent. I really respect Iranians here, at least they are proud of being Iranians and don't hide themselves. Help me out here, so, your Muslim Pakistani who supports Syrian regime, Iranian regime, and Iraqi regime as well as considers Syrian protesters as terrorists, while Bahraini protesters as peaceful but Bahraini regime as dictatorial along with Turkish, GCC, and the Jordanian one. OPPS, I have never ever seen such a contradictory person in my life.

You know I don't always agree with Turkish or Iranian brothers but we have our view points and discussions. But mate no disrespect but there is about 4 of you Arabs not the Syrian one that need first a lesson in etiquette and half the time I dont know what the hell you talking about and you are always trying to force your opinions or be insulting etc

Yeah sure, we knew you were gonna say something like that anyway.

So transparent isn't he

On the topic,

I can understand Iran on this matter..Only a while ago Istanbul hosted an international anti-Assad regime meeting called "Syrian Friends"..And Assad is an ally to Iran, so that would be a huge paradox for Iran regime if that Nuclear talk would be held in Istanbul..

No matter where it will be held, i hope there will be a solution

Thank you for being understanding. we should always wish each other well.

Iranian nuclear talks held in Baghdad could have two meanings.

From the American prespective, we will bomb you 100 years backward if you dont give up nukes..

From Iranian prespective, This is by far the biggest American failure yet they talk about going to war with Iran when they cannot handle Iraq with decaptiated army.

In Iranians position I would def choose China rather than anywhere else don't know about Iraq that is a bit of trolling. But hey the west troll all the time why cant Iranians lol

You know I don't always agree with Turkish or Iranian brothers but we have our view points and discussions. But mate no disrespect but there is about 4 of you Arabs not the Syrian one that need first a lesson in etiquette and half the time I dont know what the hell you talking about and you are always trying to force your opinions or be insulting etc

So transparent isn't he

Thank you for being understanding. we should always wish each other well.

Looool, you know the word "etiquette "!?:blink: nice...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom