What's new

Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement

Is this relevant?? lol now we're become jealous of Anatolian look :o:, only a nation call Turkey has identity crisis: too shamefull to confess and accept to be an Anatolians and too shy to be claim to be a real Turk because we Chinese deny you this identity.
Japan, Turks, Azeri, Uighur Turks, Kazakh Turks are all Altiac people. You are afraid we will unite. Guess what, we already are. Japan has my UNconditional support and will achieve its goals.
so,u think, acting against Indias interests is going to counter Chinese aggression.
or maybe u think,u support Pakistan n Pakistan support u against Chinese aggresion.....forgot deeper then ocean,higher thn mountains friendship :D

It is difficult but at the end the problem is China. China will be solved if it continues like this. They have been messing with our Japanese brothers too.

Pakistan has been in compliance; it's your side that hasn't

in fact even the hardliner pro-Pakistan separatists of Kashmir (like APHC) or moderate/non-militant nationalist groups like JKLF have repeatedly called for pundits (the ones that actually were forced out, however small a number it is) to return to Kashmir --- as per stipulations of the very same agreement

But the hardcore terrorists trained and funded by your countrymen are killing them..today our pm made it clear ..we can have dialogues but not under terror shadow.you cannot always ride under the hypocracy of using terrorists against us and asking us for peaceful dialogue..

Waiting for the bomb to explode.anyway i still blame indians for this.Despite the invasion and destroying majority of hinduism related history.they still allowed such a large population of muslims to stay in india in a partition based off religion

dude, how do i find "X" in this?
View attachment 90929

The 3-4 triangle there give your the slope. So vector v1 can be described by the line y=3x/4.

Also it is a 3-4-5 Pythagorean triple which represents a 30-60-90 triangle. that means angle between V1 and x axis is 30 degrees. and between V1 and V2 is 90 degrees.

Is there any other information provided? What is part 'a'?

Forced by who?:coffee:

Yes, I'm sure you know that from personal experience.

from some experiences you're right - we did learn that....seems you've been forced when it was TOO LATE, and i think sooner or later india should just learn to understand the meaning of a Kashmir that is not under her iron fist/artificial grip

from some experiences you're right - we did learn that....seems you've been forced when it was TOO LATE, and i think sooner or later india should just learn to understand the meaning of a Kashmir that is not under her iron fist/artificial grip
Sure. Notify me when that happens. Just put a '@' symbol in front of my forum name and let me know, when Kashmir is "liberated" from the "iron grip" of India by the heroic bearded liberators from the west.:pop:

The 3-4 triangle there give your the slope. So vector v1 can be described by the line y=3x/4.

Also it is a 3-4-5 Pythagorean triple which represents a 30-60-90 triangle. that means angle between V1 and x axis is 30 degrees. and between V1 and V2 is 90 degrees.

Is there any other information provided? What is part 'a'?
part "a" requires us to find the resultant of V1 and V2, can you give the value of V1?

Your countrymen having the same dream for about 60 years tells you something..isnt it?

The Dream is more of a reality now,2 more decades,let the ummah within india rise against hinduvta first.we are once again heading toward the era of Muslim league formation and Islam Khatray main hay situation.

The Dream is more of a reality now,2 more decades,let the ummah within india rise against hinduvta first.we are once again heading toward the era of Muslim league formation and Islam Khatray main hay situation.

50eaab1132c3b60ce4d2b7a56fe64916.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom