What's new

Turkey ready to play role in Kashmir settlement

The Dream is more of a reality now,2 more decades,let the ummah within india rise against hinduvta first.we are once again heading toward the era of Muslim league formation and Islam Khatray main hay situation.
yeah.. we are hearing this from last 60 years.

Sure. Notify me when that happens. Just put a '@' symbol in front of my forum name and let me know, when Kashmir is "liberated" from the "iron grip" of India by the heroic bearded liberators from the west.:pop:

i wont need to inform you.....you'll know on your own, God willing.

you dont need to rely on me for such a thing

@atatwolf
It is difficult but at the end the problem is China. China will be solved if it continues like this. They have been messing with our Japanese brothers too.
that is what I am asking u,,,
how is acting against Indias interest is going to help Turkey to contain China??

Waiting for the bomb to explode.anyway i still blame indians for this.Despite the invasion and destroying majority of hinduism related history.they still allowed such a large population of muslims to stay in india in a partition based off religion
because we r not Pakistan,we r India
search

@atatwolf

that is what I am asking u,,,
how is acting against Indias interest is going to help Turkey to contain China??
search
China -- the Celestial Kingdom -- the most powerful nation in East Asia if not the whole world! :china:

A small handful of our thermonuclear warhead stockpile would wipe out both India and Turkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the reasoning behind Turkey's support for Pakistan is they hope to contain China through Pakistan. Man they seem to have no idea about Asia's regional politics and alliances.

So the reasoning behind Turkey's support for Pakistan is they hope to contain China through Pakistan. Man they seem to have no idea about Asia's regional politics and alliances.
We can convince Pakistan to review their relationship with enemy of Islam=China. India also has benefits by this.

We can convince Pakistan to review their relationship with enemy of Islam=China. India also has benefits by this.
How??? China is the second largest economy and a major supplier of military equipment to Pakistan. They are also funding major infrastructure development in Pakistan. For Turkey to pull Pakistan away from China, would have to give something equally as good or better which is highly unlikely.

Japan, Turks, Azeri, Uighur Turks, Kazakh Turks are all Altiac people. You are afraid we will unite. Guess what, we already are. Japan has my UNconditional support and will achieve its goals.

First you write a fictif alliance, second Anatilian are far from be call Altaic, you're most likely the descendant of Byzantinian or Grec, so plsss spare us of your fantazy and get real, you are just insult yourself by making these allucinations.

Last edited:
China -- the Celestial Kingdom -- the most powerful nation in East Asia if not the whole world! :china:

A small handful of our thermonuclear warhead stockpile would wipe out both India and Turkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course. Why not unless you want to start the World War 3 and have guts to fight against NATO and India.

Pakistan and India both should give independence to Kashmir.
We want to see independent Kashmir.

Kashmir is an integral part of India.
Soon Azad Kashmir will also become India.
Pakistani invaders should give freedom to Azad Kashmir.
People of pakistan occupied kashmir will be freed by the Indian Army.

First you write a fictif alliance, second Anatilian are far from be call Altaic, you're most likely the descendant of Byzantinian or Grec, so plsss spare us of your fantazy and get real, you are just insult yourself by making these allucinations.
Stop being such a genetics nazi. I think deep down you are insecure how you look yourself. Small, yellow, stretched face and funny voice. Just accept who you are. Every race has its advantages and disadvantages. Also genetics don't have anything to do with this thread. Stay on topic. Thanks.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom