What's new

Turkey produces 54% of its defense needs domestically

You are saying AKP is losing power in each election and you are talking about the number of seats AKP held in parliament. This is 100% wrong analysis. You cannot say AKP is losing power in the election but you may say AKP loses the number of seats because of the changing regulation for the election.
oh please stop wasting time playing with words. He's losing seats therefore losing power each damned election. I'm pretty sure

Lejyoner, do not be ridiculous! I understand you, you do not like him and you hate him but your logic is not true. There are many things I do not like and I did not vote for him. But still you are wrong on your analysis. If an idiot can win the election, can you tell me why CHP has not been able to win any election since 1950? I am sure there are many idiots! CHP possesses. You hatred does not let you to be fair. One of the things I think AKP deserves to be praised is their success on economy and 54% is the result of that successful economy management. Kill the brave man, but also give him right!
Your logic is "he hates AKP so he must be a CHP fanboy." and you think my logic is flawed, well done. As for economy he didn't screw it up but he isn't the mind behind the growing economy either. I'm not an expert about economics but i understand enough.
Ecevit was not the one who liberated N. Cyprus. It was Erbakan who insisted on making the operation while Ecevit was suspicious about it.
Sure, evade my question by resurrecting a 40 years old debate :argh:. How very political of you :) Is there anybody who compare Erbakan with Atatürk?

This is one "bright future" bs always marketed by AKP. Sorry I'm not buying.
That's, obviously, not a healthy thought.
Why? aren't we in face of another war with Syria in Davutoğlu's watch?

oh please stop wasting time playing with words. He's losing seats therefore losing power each damned election. I'm pretty sure

Your logic is "he hates AKP so he must be a CHP fanboy." and you think my logic is flawed, well done. As for economy he didn't screw it up but he isn't the mind behind the growing economy either. I'm not an expert about economics but i understand enough.

Sure, evade my question by resurrecting a 40 years old debate :argh:. How very political of you :) Is there anybody who compare Erbakan with Atatürk?

Your assumption is wrong. I did not imply that you are a CHP fanboy. I just gave an example based on your logic. That is it.

Besides, many people do not agree with you. Erdogan has been praised by many economists and authorities because of his economic success. Whether you like it or not he is the one behind this success. But it does not make him perfect.

Actually, I told you that as an extra information. There is no debate over who was the dominant actor on deciding to make the operation. It was Erbakan.

And about your question, Erbakan couldn't have enough time to fulfill his politics because of the interventions of Turkish army. So, we will never be able to answer your question.

I don't care if you buy it or not. I am just telling my opionion.

Why? aren't we in face of another war with Syria in Davutoğlu's watch?

I hope, not. It is unhealthy because it dictates that every political leader has to declare a war, which would cause thousands of human lives, on some other country in order to be a war hero. I didn't like the idea. By the way, I can't see any relation between what you said and what he said.

Erdogan has been praised by many economists and authorities because of his economic success. Whether you like it or not he is the one behind this success.
Happened on his watch, so he must be responsible :) yeah, to a point. But the economic doctrine Turkey runs with was made by Kemal Derviş, economists also say that.
Actually, I told you that as an extra information. There is no debate over who was the dominant actor on deciding to make the operation. It was Erbakan.
Big surprise, like any religious zealot he came screaming "jihaad" in the first sign of trouble. But I think Ecevit balanced his warmongering. If it was totally up to Erbakan that time period could've gave birth to a much bigger conflict. Ecevit also mentions that in one of his speeches, Erbakan's attitude was.. problematic. It was still kinda nice though. RIP both of 'em
And about your question, Erbakan couldn't have enough time to fulfill his politics because of the interventions of Turkish army. So, we will never be able to answer your question.
You're still evading, what was done was done and it's still shaping Turkey's relations with Greece and EU. Nobody compared Erbakan or Ecevit to Atatürk ever.

Happened on his watch, so he must be responsible :) yeah, to a point. But the economic doctrine Turkey runs with was made by Kemal Derviş, economists also say that.

AKP followed the Dervis`s economic program for the first term in the second term as far as I know, AKP started changing the program and now it is different program than Dervis`s economic program. In both cases, the program does not change the economy unless the government follows and applies it. Erdogan managed to lead and follow the program with good management that is why he got successful. Hence, this gives him credit to be praised.

AKP followed the Dervis`s economic program for the first term in the second term as far as I know, AKP started changing the program and now it is different program than Dervis`s economic program. In both cases, the program does not change the economy unless the government follows and applies it. Erdogan managed to lead and follow the program with good management that is why he got successful. Hence, this gives him credit to be praised.
True true, they could screw that up. A Prime Minister doesn't have to be an economist. He's a politician that's not his job ...you win :)

Economy isn't much of a cause for concern at this moment. I'm more worried about intellectual level of our citizens. I just don't want us to end up like oil-rich Arab countries of today. I see morons in this country, they are everywhere we must educate the sh.t out of them.

True true, they could screw that up. A Prime Minister doesn't have to be an economist. He's a politician that's not his job ...you win :)

Economy isn't much of a cause for concern at this moment. I'm more worried about intellectual level of our citizens. I just don't want us to end up like oil-rich Arab countries of today. I see morons in this country, they are everywhere we must educate the sh.t out of them.

You are right to be concerned about the intellectual level of our citizens. It is a legitimate and understandable concern. But let me tell you this, IMHO, in today`s world the people are more open minded, more educated, more aware of the situations and more active than the past. But if you asked if we reached the level of the developed countries, my answer would be not yet but it is in progress. The morons were exist, are exist and will be exist. We cannot do much about this fact.

I am not a lawyer of neither Ataturk nor Erdogan but it is so obvious that you have no clue what events can be defined as historical. Believe it or not, Erdogan will be compared with Ataturk in 25 years from now if he succeds in ending the war with PKK.

And the image you posted shows exactly how immature you can be in a discussion.

I'm sorry, what you are saying doesn't deserve a mature answer. Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some braindead şakirts. Other than that, nope...

I'm sorry, what you are saying doesn't deserve a mature answer. Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some braindead şakirts. Other than that, nope...

I'm sorry, what you are saying shows exactly how shortsighted you are. Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some historians. Other than that, discussing it with fully blindfolded Ataturk lovers turned out to be not a good idea.

I'm sorry, what you are saying shows exactly how shortsighted you are. Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some historians. Other than that, discussing it with fully blindfolded Ataturk lovers turned out to be not a good idea.

So you make me a "shortsighted, blindfolded Atatürk lover" just because i didn't agree with your retarded idea?

Okay :(

I am not sure if you try to insult me but I don't know what that word means.

sakirt-detected_157379.jpg

Summary of the world "şakirt"

Back
Top Bottom