What's new

Turkey produces 54% of its defense needs domestically

@TurAr and @mehmeTcc

Ayip oluyor beyler, bel alti vuruyorsunuz.

TurAr, my friend why did you insult people who you call as "sakirt"? I though you are more than this. Would you be okay if someone makes fun of you because of who you are, what you think, or what you believe in? @Gaara gives his opinion whether you like it or not, you should not make fun of him or insult him especially because of the reason you think he is one of the people you do not like. Did he insult you or what you believe in? Come on my friend... and mehmeTcc you really need yo grow up. Try to be a mature person. Those people you make fun of them do their best for our country and I witnessed their efforts here in the USA and how they working hard for our country.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TurAr and @mehmeTcc

TurAr, my friend why did you insult people who you call as "sakirt"? I though you are more than this. Would you be okay if someone makes fun of you because of who you are, what you think, or what you believe in? @Gaara gives his opinion whether you like it or not, you should not make fun of him or insult him especially because of the reason you think he is one of the people you do not like. Did he insult you or what you believe in? Come on my friend... and mehmeTcc you really need yo grow up. Try to be a mature person. Those people you make fun of them do their best for our country and I witnessed their efforts here in the USA and how they working hard for our country.

I consider his 'comparison' an insult to Atatürk, and explained why i'm disagreeing with him.

He apparently didn't like my answer and decided to call names, such as "shortsighted, blind Atatürk lover". He don't know me, we haven't even had a discussion with him on anything before.

I suggest you to read the posts again.

@TurAr and @mehmeTcc

lol-smith-matrix-3053050b9a.jpg

the way @mehmeTcc and @TurAr mocking him wasn't half as fun as this :D Jeez

I'm sorry, what you are saying doesn't deserve a mature answer. Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some braindead şakirts. Other than that, nope...

Şakird means student, çırak. Used in Ottoman era.

Not an insult in Reallty, but refrain using it.

Şakird means student, çırak. Used in Ottoman era.

Not an insult in Reallty, but refrain using it.

It is up to the person how to perceive it. Some might take offence, some might consider it complement. In my opinion, latter is more likely for Gaara.

They actually, have a strange energy.
%C5%9Fakirt-oturma-pozisyonu_288508.jpg

I consider his 'comparison' an insult to Atatürk, and explained why i'm disagreeing with him.

He apparently didn't like my answer and decided to call names, such as "shortsighted, blind Atatürk lover". He don't know me, we haven't even had a discussion with him on anything before.

I suggest you to read the posts again.

My friend, I read all posts, but you are the one who first started insulting by saying "braindead şakirts" after that he said "shortsighted, blindfolded Ataturk lovers". We cannot go anywhere insulting each other. The people you call braindead sakirts are not related to topic at all and this is a serious insult my friend. That is my objection.
@Alienoz_TR nothing is wrong with the word of "sakirt" but sometimes people use this word to make fun of

They actually, have a strange energy.
%C5%9Fakirt-oturma-pozisyonu_288508.jpg

hahhaa it is really funny :D

My friend, I read all posts, but you are the one who first started insulting by saying "braindead şakirts" after that he said "shortsighted, blindfolded Ataturk lovers". We cannot go anywhere insulting each other. The people you call braindead sakirts are not related to topic at all and this is a serious insult my friend. That is my objection.
@Alienoz_TR nothing is wrong with the word of "sakirt" but sometimes people use this word to make fun of

Those people who compare Erdogan with Atatürk are braindead in my opinion, be it braindead şakirts, braindead communists, braindead conservatists, etc... So it was not an insult to Gaara nor to şakirts, but to those who insult Atatürk by considering Erdogan as his equal. So i think you misunderstood what i mean, mate.

Those people who compare Erdogan with Atatürk are braindead in my opinion, be it braindead şakirts, braindead communists, braindead conservatists, etc... So it was not an insult to Gaara nor to şakirts, but to those who insult Atatürk by considering Erdogan as his equal. So i think you misunderstood what i mean, mate.

I would use "exaggeration" instead of "braindead". But it is your choice. As long as there is no insult, everyone is free to express their opinions :tup:

off topic

Türk savunma ve havacılık şirketlerinin 2012 yılında yaptıkları ihracat, önceki yıla göre yüzde 43 artarak 1 milyar 262 milyon dolar oldu.

Türk savunma sanayi ürünleri Ruanda’dan, İngiltere’ye, Rusya’dan ABD’ye pek çok ülke tarafından tercih ediliyor. Savunma ve Havacılık Sanayi İhracatçıları Birliği’nin verilerine göre, geçen yıl yapılan ihracatta en büyük payı uçak ve helikopter parçaları, türbojetler ile tank ve zırhlı savaş araçları aldı. 2012 yılında yurtdışına 287 milyon dolar tutarında uçak ve helikopter parçası, 218 milyon dolarlık türbojet ve buna ait parçalar, 106 milyon dolarlık da tank ve zırhlı araç satıldı.

Türk savunma sektörünün en çok ihracat yaptığı ülke önceki yıl olduğu gibi yine ABD oldu. Bu ülkeye 490 milyon dolarlık uçak ve helikopter malzemeleri başta olmak üzere elektronik harp silahları ve çeşitli mühimmatlar ihraç edildi. ABD’yi, 101 milyon dolarla Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri, 99 milyon dolarla da Suudi Arabistan izledi.

http://www.turksavunmasanayi.gov.tr/tr/istatistikler

So you admit that you meant to call me "braindead", and yet you complain when I call you "shortsighted, blindfolded Atatürk lover". What an irony.

It is absolutely not necessary to be one of "them" or an AKP member to say something positive about Erdogan. I can critize him or his politics when I believe I need to do so. However, your prejudgements prevent your brains from having a proper discussion. I don't understand why you have an obsession about "them" but you clearly need to get some help.

So you admit that you meant to call me "braindead", and yet you complain when I call you "shortsighted, blindfolded Atatürk lover". What an irony.

No, you said:
If he succeds in ending the war with PKK, his name will be spoken with Ataturk.
Which means after this accomplishment you believe that his name will be spoken with Atatürk. Which in my opinion still retarded but not braindead. At least you provide a reason.

I said:
Erdogan is already being compared with Ataturk by some braindead şakirts.

No, you said:
Which means after this accomplishment you believe that his name will be spoken with Atatürk. Which in my opinion still retarded but not braindead. At least you provide a reason.

I said:

But now you are saying that "Those people who compare Erdogan with Atatürk are braindead in my opinion, be it braindead şakirts, braindead communists, braindead conservatists, etc..."

which makes me think you said "braindead şakirts" because you had thought I was one of them.

But now you are saying that "Those people who compare Erdogan with Atatürk are braindead in my opinion, be it braindead şakirts, braindead communists, braindead conservatists, etc..."

which makes me think you said "braindead şakirts" because you had thought I was one of them.

Whenever you start comparing Erdogan with Atatürk, you will be one of them in my view. Until then, we're cool.

Back
Top Bottom