What's new

Turkey produces 54% of its defense needs domestically

Erdogan isn't a special person, his rhetoric is lower than a street thug.

R. Tayyip Erdogan is one of the three most supported leaders of the Republic of Turkiye with M. Kemal Ataturk and A. Adnan Menderes. Getting the support of almost %50 of the people, which is absolutely not as easy as you think, prooves his political skills.

I am a great fan of M. Kemal Ataturk and I thank him for the things he has done for Turkiye but your constant hate for Erdogan is blocking your ability to read the history. Especially after he started the dialog with Imrali, some historians have started to compare him with Abraham Lincoln, the legandary President of US who ended slavery and promoted economic and financial modernization in the 1860s. If he succeds in ending the war with PKK, his name will be spoken with Ataturk. I know it hurts you but this is the fact and it is not so diffucult to see it.

R. Tayyip Erdogan is one of the three most supported leaders of the Republic of Turkiye with M. Kemal Ataturk and A. Adnan Menderes. Getting the support of almost %50 of the people, which is absolutely not as easy as you think, prooves his political skills.

I am a great fan of M. Kemal Ataturk and I thank him for the things he has done for Turkiye but your constant hate for Erdogan is blocking your ability to read the history. Especially after he started the dialog with Imrali, some historians have started to compare him with Abraham Lincoln, the legandary President of US who ended slavery and promoted economic and financial modernization in the 1860s. If he succeds in ending the war with PKK, his name will be spoken with Ataturk. I know it hurts you but this is the fact and it is not so diffucult to see it.

I really doubt he would succeed of making a peace Agreement with PKK, enough foreign Power give direct or indirect Support to PKK with the Target to destabilize Turkey. Erdogan need to show ability to make Peace with PKK to the foreign Power to recieve some Support to make major changes in Turkey:azn: . For long time we our Country should to it's brothers in Eurasia and middle East, Erdogan need to pave the Way for this Target !

This increasing trend in defence industry started at Ecevit`s era..People here tend to have fish memory..With or without Erdogan, Turkish defence industry would have developed fast..But also we should give credit where its due, Erdogan also supported this process..But to think Turkey achieved this success because of Erdogan is wrong

SHHH+_39e52bd7a06122bd1768ec07a586b94f.jpg

Sen, terörü azdırıp, binlerce insanın ölümüne sebep olduktan sonra terörü bitirmeyi (ki o da çok düşük bir ihtimal) sanki bir lütufmuş gibi gösteriyorsun, dahası bunu yoktan ülke var etmekle bir tutuyorsun galiba?

Sen, terörü azdırıp, binlerce insanın ölümüne sebep olduktan sonra terörü bitirmeyi (ki o da çok düşük bir ihtimal) sanki bir lütufmuş gibi gösteriyorsun, dahası bunu yoktan ülke var etmekle bir tutuyorsun galiba?

I am not a lawyer of neither Ataturk nor Erdogan but it is so obvious that you have no clue what events can be defined as historical. Believe it or not, Erdogan will be compared with Ataturk in 25 years from now if he succeds in ending the war with PKK.

And the image you posted shows exactly how immature you can be in a discussion.

You think fooling one person is so much different than fooling many? Any idiot can win an election by playing on people's beliefs. And people are slowly realizing that they've elected a power-hungry egocentric fraud.

AKP is losing power in each election, here are the number of seats AKP held in parliament by years.
2002: 365
2007: 341
2011: 326

He's been placing his followers on key governmental positions. He has been selling key private corporations that are older than him to people he favored. He committed fraud on multiple occasions and he has lawsuits waiting for him to the moment he lose his immunity.

You think fooling one person is so much different than fooling many? Any idiot can win an election by playing on people's beliefs. And people are slowly realizing that they've elected a power-hungry egocentric fraud.

AKP is losing power in each election, here are the number of seats AKP held in parliament by years.
2002: 365
2007: 341
2011: 326

Oh my God, I can't believe how a person who claims to live in Turkiye can make such an empty analysis. AKP raised his votes in every election.

2002: %34,43
2007: %46,58
2011: %49,90

The reason of declining seats in parliament is because the varying number of the parties that passed the election threshold which is %10. Again, oh my God!

He's been placing his followers on key governmental positions. He has been selling key private corporations that are older than him to people he favored. He committed fraud on multiple occasions and he has lawsuits waiting for him to the moment he lose his immunity.

This part is irrelavant to what the discussion is about.

The reason of declining seats in parliament is because the varying number of the parties that passed the election threshold which is %10. Again, oh my God!
The outcome is what matters. As i said any idiot can win the votes, Hitler, G. W. Bush they all did. He is a street punk as a politician and it has nothing to do with him being a power-hungry egocentric fraud as a statesman.

Two are different things. I will never compare him with Ataturk but i can say this. He isn't half the man who B. Ecevit was.

Erdogan needs a military victory to carve his name in a monument.

M. Kemal had victory. Ecevit and Erbakan had, too in Cyprus.

You might not, but the historians will if he succeds in ending the war with PKK.
Did historians compare Ecevit with Ataturk because he liberated N. Cyprus?

He's a pompous fool and you know it.

AKP is losing power in each election

The outcome is what matters

You are saying AKP is losing power in each election and you are talking about the number of seats AKP held in parliament. This is 100% wrong analysis. You cannot say AKP is losing power in the election but you may say AKP loses the number of seats because of the changing regulation for the election.

As i said any idiot can win the votes, Hitler, G. W. Bush they all did. He is a street punk as a politician and it has nothing to do with him being a power-hungry egocentric fraud as a statesman.

Lejyoner, do not be ridiculous! I understand you, you do not like him and you hate him but your logic is not true. There are many things I do not like and I did not vote for him. But still you are wrong on your analysis. If an idiot can win the election, can you tell me why CHP has not been able to win any election since 1950? I am sure there are many idiots! CHP possesses. You hatred does not let you to be fair. One of the things I think AKP deserves to be praised is their success on economy and 54% is the result of that successful economy management. Kill the brave man, but also give him right!

Did historians compare Ecevit with Ataturk because he liberated N. Cyprus?

Ecevit was not the one who liberated N. Cyprus. It was Erbakan who insisted on making the operation while Ecevit was suspicious about it.

He's a pompous fool and you know it.

I can't say he is a fool but I can tell you I don't like him, either. especially his God complex. However, I am not fool enough to let my feelings affect how I should interpret the flow of history. Erdogan will be compared to Ataturk if he can end the war with PKK and you know it.

I really doubt he would succeed of making a peace Agreement with PKK, enough foreign Power give direct or indirect Support to PKK with the Target to destabilize Turkey. Erdogan need to show ability to make Peace with PKK to the foreign Power to recieve some Support to make major changes in Turkey:azn: . For long time we our Country should to it's brothers in Eurasia and middle East, Erdogan need to pave the Way for this Target !

I sincerely hope he can for the sake of Turkiye and I expect every Turkish citizen to hope so and support the process because Turkiye will, unquestionably, be the most dominant power in his neighbourhood if the war with PKK ends, considering the fact that we are still one of the four major powers in ME despite the 30-year-old hot conflict with PKK.

I just want Turkiye to be stronger regardless of who succeds in ending the conflict. I would accept it with my bare hands, if it were Kemal Kilicdaroglu or Devlet Bahceli or even Dogu Perincek.

Back
Top Bottom