What's new

Turkey: No tolerance for Kurdish entity in Syria

Didn't the Turks prepare for something like this?

I mean they are supporting FSA & Co for some time now against Assad, and a country in civil war is an opportunity for the Kurds, especially now that they started fighting the Jihadis.

Getting involved in this Proxy/Civil war was bound to have repercussions...:hitwall:

Mr Bulent can tolerate or not whatever he wants, there is very little he or Turkey can do in practical terms, besides what they are already doing..
And you are?
You will see what Turkey can do when they try something like that.
This is not bigtalk or whatever,its just a fact.
Its not what mr Bulent can do but what the Turkish armed forces will do.

It is a shame that @Blinkx5295 was chased away like that since the turkish section would be more informative with different opinions into the kurdish question.
no he deserves to be kicked
there is no reason for hatred comment towards Turks and hoping death for them
this is a typical behavior of terrorist organization member

a discussion is not a fight with insults

I don't look for people to like me, otherwise I wouldn't be having tens of members calling me various of names :chilli:
sometimes you should learn stop to speak when you have zero knowledge about a country

you are not forced to open your mouth on every subject especially to show your specific hatred comments

Last edited by a moderator:
And you are?

A poster on a forum. Albeit a new one, for this forum. You?

You will see what Turkey can do when they try something like that.
This is not bigtalk or whatever,its just a fact.
Its not what mr Bulent can do but what the Turkish armed forces will do.

What can the armed forces do, if it's out side your borders? Intervention without Nato, USA or ONU blessing, against a Russian/Iran ally?

It's just bigtalk:rolleyes:

What can the armed forces do, if it's out side your borders? Intervention without Nato, USA or ONU blessing, against a Russian/Iran ally?

Well, I'm sure that before the Invasion of Cyprus, there were similar mindsets like you. Turkey is a country of surprises. You never know.

Over the week 2 Turkish boys killed in Turkey's borders by stray bullets from Syrian side. Our government can choose to establish a buffer zone. But the situation is complex.

A poster on a forum. Albeit a new one, for this forum. You?

Another falsflagger,lets see how long you will last boy.
If something happens on our border,we take care of it.
No NATO or US needed,and then we dont care who's ally it is.
So who is the bigtalker here?
Do i have to remind you under which rule you lived for lets say 500 years?
Next time you enter a forum,introduce yourself and be polite and respectfull so that people respect you.
Shall i call you safriz or dreamreaper?

the armenian lobby, greeks, + AIPAC in Washington DC are known to be quite active in supporting this "cause"

it's no secret AT ALL that Mossad provides weapons to Kurdish militants.Not to break Turkiye per se, but to create a point of pressure on Turkiye (and Islamic Republic of Iran)

He says " biji pkk u pyd" praising these organizations in Kurdish.

En iyi Turk olu Turk ( the best Turk is a dead Turk)
Sehitlerinizin mezarligini ****** mongol maymun. (İ'll f**k the graves of your sehit soldiers you mongol monkey.

This is pretty uncool! Where does this boundless hate come?

It is a shame that @Blinkx5295 was chased away like that since the turkish section would be more informative with different opinions into the kurdish question.

Different opinions are always welcomed..He wasnt being chased because he had different opinion but because 1) He was a falseflagger, pretending to be Swedish while actually he was not 2) He used disgustingly foul language against Turkey, Turks in another forum with this username which reveals his mindset...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pretty uncool! Where does this boundless hate come?
You know,they(PKK)are very active in your country and they hate turks so i find it strange that you didnt know.
Arent you from the westside of Germany?

sometimes you should learn stop to speak when you have zero knowledge about a country

you are not forced to open your mouth on every subject especially to show your specific hatred comments

What word of "I don't care" you don't understand? I'm not here to please anybody, I only speak my mind whether you people like it or not, I'll not change. And yes I do know your regime, twisted sick regime.

What word of "I don't care" you don't understand? I'm not here to please anybody, I only speak my mind whether you people like it or not, I'll not change. And yes I do know your regime, twisted sick regime.
we are speaking about Turkey here not Iran.

yeah i don't like as well the "regime" so i will not say i disagree with you ;)

the armenian lobby, greeks, + AIPAC in Washington DC are known to be quite active in supporting this "cause"

it's no secret AT ALL that Mossad provides weapons to Kurdish militants.Not to break Turkiye per se, but to create a point of pressure on Turkiye (and Islamic Republic of Iran)

Funny how "Islamic Republic of Iran" is currently their biggest supporters now isn't it??

Don't worry, they don't pose a real threat to Turkey, in the long run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom