What's new

Turkey mulls unarmed Reaper drones from US

I didnt see that it was a Burak Bekdil article.
ANKA is allmost ready,i dont see why we should need another unarmed drone.

As far as i know ANKA's serial production will start in 2016. Also Reaper is HALE class whereas ANKA is MALE class.

But if you say "Do we really need it"... i don't know. :undecided:

As far as i know ANKA's serial production will start in 2016. Also Reaper is HALE class whereas ANKA is MALE class.

But if you say "Do we really need it"... i don't know. :undecided:
If it would be an armed version,we could need them but an unarmed one,i dont think so.
Maybe @cabatli_53 can inform us about the need for them?

If it would be an armed version,we could need them but an unarmed one,i dont think so.
Maybe @cabatli_53 can inform us about the need for them?

An unarmed uav is also important. The hole point, who has the information first, is in the advantage.I thing the primary task of an uav is collecting informations.

1. Yes
2. Possible, to fight against crimes, but little bit expensiv. I would prfer smaller ones
I'm sure they use smaller ones,the ANKA's could be used in the bigger cities to cover a bigger area.

Bokdil is a hired pen who is well known among the Turkish defence circles as someone who distorts facts and manufactures fake "news" in line with those who wire him money from Western interest lobbies. He is a proven liar and a traitor. His words aren't even as valuable as the ink used to to write them.

Back
Top Bottom