What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

i'm done **** all those ******* snakes called persian, hatefull backstabbing sons of bitches.. **** them!! They ARE the ENEMY! I totally support USA bombardment against them! I will even join US army as volunteer! I will pray that US missiles/bombs will hit their targets!

Relax, this Persian Fart King proved that he is a ultra-nationalist/facist that thinks world was cr@pped out off Iranian @rse. I don't know if it is true or not but I suspect Persian Fart King has that kind of @rsehole that can cr@pped out a earth...

Tepki gosteren yokmu, bunlarin ikisini bann yapmazlarsa, bizler Turk olarak bu siteye gelmeyecez artik diyelim. Varmisiniz?

Democracy ? we have it in Pakistan and guess what! id chose a dictatorship over a corrupt democraZy... in dictatorships my country has seen "awesome" gdp growth... unlike the current democracy.... do i want open gambling,women wearing bikinis?etc........ Nope... i bet 95+ % ppl in Pak dnt want it... probably the 1% elite would... but not me... i agree im not the a good muslim... heck im not even an average muslim...but i dnt want people to forget our roots... freakin hell no! its a shame tht people think its "cool" to wear western clothes,speak western languages n stuff and look down on our own things... but u know what.. i can do all tht.. yeah i wear jeans etc... but i havent forgotten my culture my language or anyting....i speak my language "baluchi" n urdu even infront of those "burger" kids... coz im proud of it... i hold my culture dear to me...

All in all........ i want my country to be nationalist not pathetic "liberal".......

You totally got the concept wrong...You should read all my masseges before making assumptions.

1) @ Aryan, Persian God King called Torke Khar meaninng donkey Turk.

2) @ Red Beard, you want America to bomb Iran. Be senseful. Think about Turks living in Iran, more than 25 million. They would get killed as well. Ahmedinejad Hamaney every one of them are Turk, Azeri.... And Persian God King lives in "Small Britain" :D

I love Iranians, but I dont approve the speech of Persian God King

Nothing will happen. Turks/Azeris in Iran will be liberated, they will get their lands back. Great-Azerbaycan will be formed as a revenge for their racism, opression+their support for Armenia during the war. Period!

Bu konuda bile birlik olamayan destek vermeyen irkina, kulturune, dinine, milliyetine sahip cikmayan sizin gibi Turkun ben anasini sikim, adam hakli hepiniz esseksiniz lan ben kimi savunmaya kalkiyorumki, essogluessekler sizi!

We do not want western style democracy but surely we need at least to have some mechanism that allows the wish of the people to be taken into account I am not an expert on Islam but I thought that Islam allowed for that

Bu konuda bile birlik olamayan destek vermeyen irkina, kulturune, dinine, milliyetine sahip cikmayan sizin gibi Turkun ben anasini sikim, adam hakli hepiniz esseksiniz lan ben kimi savunmaya kalkiyorumki, essogluessekler sizi!

That guy is racist, I already report his post. I am sure that mods will ban him...

This forum is clearly not a battlefield. If anyone wants to create a war, he should take his rifle and do whats necessary.

Labelling and cursing people is wrong. Act as responsible persons even if you are not Muslim at all. I never label an entire nation based on one person's feeling.

I have met many Iranians which are good people. During my military duty I shared my room (or 25 bed barracks) with Arabic and Kurdish soldiers. A single word may create unwanted consequences.

not many indian think like that...iranians and indonesians are unique in the islamic world..though they have accepted islam they still cling on to their pre-islamic heritage and preserve it as their own...

We Pakistanis are proud of our pre-Islamic heritage too, at least I am. And one thing I am really thankful to God and Jinnah is separating Northwestern States (i.e. Pakistan) from the mainland peninsular India... damn I don't care if tomorrow India becomes 100% Muslim or Pakistan becomes 100% Hindu, we just don't want to be part of that country...

We Pakistanis are proud of our pre-Islamic heritage too, at least I am. And one thing I am really thankful to God and Jinnah is separating Northwestern States (i.e. Pakistan) from the mainland peninsular India... damn I don't care if tomorrow India becomes 100% Muslim or Pakistan becomes 100% Hindu, we just don't want to be part of that country...

It was the British who created this problem, now you fight eachother. Honestly, I never interested much in this issue. I dont know how you could find a soluton.

It was the British who created this problem, now you fight eachother. Honestly, I never interested much in this issue. I dont know how you could find a soluton.

It was not just British. We can't blame everything on British. If you check the history of the region of Pakistan for the last 5000 years, Pakistan was part of mainland India only during British, Mughal and some other dynasties. For MOST of its history, Pakistan and North western India remained part of other empires. With the exception of North West India, I don't think we have much in common with the rest of Indians... For example, I have met many South Indians and their culture is completely alien to me, the language, the food, the dress etc.

It was not just British. We can't blame everything on British. If you check the history of the region of Pakistan for the last 5000 years, Pakistan was part of mainland India only during British, Mughal and some other dynasties. For MOST of its history, Pakistan and North western India remained part of other empires. With the exception of North West India, I don't think we have much in common with the rest of Indians... For example, I have met many South Indians and their culture is completely alien to me, the language, the food, the dress etc.

I have seen some pictures of different Indians. While northwest looks same as Pakistanis, northeast looks like Asian (Chinese, Burmaese etc..) and southerners looks like Sri Lankans having darker skin.

True, we don't want to be a part of india, however Pakistan will never become 100% hindu, we are better off as Muslims even though we might be a nation of hypocrites.

I have seen some pictures of different Indians. While northwest looks same as Pakistanis, northeast looks like Asian (Chinese, Burmaese etc..) and southerners looks like Sri Lankans having darker skin.

South Indian and north Eastern forms 28% India population and rest 72% North Indian are culturally and lingually similar to Pakistanis. Only Baloch and Pashtuns are different from Indians. The guys really don't know much about pre-Islamic history of Subcontinent,that's why he claiming Pakistan was never a part of India. Ancient Pakistanis all spoke Sanskrit language. but in their school text book they teaches whole pre-Islamic history in just 3-4 pages and they think their real history starts with Conquest of Sindh by Muhammad Bin Qasim in 712 AD.

Kudos to this guy for accepting truth which is rare among majority of Pakistanis.

We do not want western style democracy but surely we need at least to have some mechanism that allows the wish of the people to be taken into account I am not an expert on Islam but I thought that Islam allowed for that

Before we even think about democracy (which is currently mostly run by corrupt officials), we need a leader who can fix our economy and implement law and order. As of now we don't have any trust worthy institutions, even the armed forces can't be completely trusted, look at the amount of pension these generals get.

Back
Top Bottom