What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

South Indian and north Eastern forms 28% India population and rest 72% North Indian are culturally and lingually similar to Pakistanis. Only Baloch and Pashtuns are different from Indians.
Your wrong,72% of indian don't share any cultural or lingual similarities with Pakistanis. Only punjabis which make up 3% of indian population share lingual ties with Pakistani punjabis. Thirdly how many indians speak Sindhi and punjabi as native Language?

Your wrong,72% of indian don't share any cultural or lingual similarities with Pakistanis. Only punjabis which make up 3% of indian population share lingual ties with Pakistani punjabis. Thirdly how many indians speak Sindhi and punjabi as native Language?

What about Muhajirs of your country that form 8% of your population and Sindhis, aren't they Pakistanis. We have millions of Sindhis in India. Why you always count Punjabis only when counting similarities with Indians and exclude Sindhis and Muhajirs. Memons, Khojas and Bohras are Gujaratis. Jinnah was also a Gujarati from Rajkot. I am a Bihari from faraway at Eastern India, you have 100 of thousands of Biharis in Pakistan and they still have Bihari accent. And Parvez Musharraf is from Delhi, Liaqat Ali Khan was from Karnal, Haryana. I heard Pakistan have even a population of Mappila people of Malabar coast. Urdu language is native to Delhi and 9 North Indian states.

Two Nation theory is based on religion and not ethnicity and you guys went 1 step further to define your nation according to ethnicity. :lol:

Redbeard you are on my friend list and you have agreed a lot with me on things I have had to say on a number of issues. I know that because you gave me a lot thank yous in past. Persian God king you also on a number of posts have appreciated my posts and thoughts and agree a lot with me and given thanks. So why you guys on 1 or 2 points disagree and get so angry. Both of you think that you don't like each other but let me assure you by giving so many thanks on other topics to me I know that you are agreeing on more than you disagree .

true i always used to considered them as friends, untill they started to curse and insult my people.

What about Muhajirs of your country that form 8% of your population and Sindhis, aren't they Pakistanis.
Muhajirs only make up 8% of Pakistani population, not a significant number if you ask me.

We have millions of Sindhis in India.
Millions of Sindhis? really? do they speak Sindhi? Do they dress like Sindhis? What is their population in india?

Why you always count Punjabis only when counting similarities with Indians and exclude Sindhis and Muhajirs.
Because Punjabies are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan. So if 72% of indians share lingual and cultural similarities with Pakistan then are they all Punjabies, Sindhis? If so provide me their number population wise.

Memons, Khojas and Bohras are Gujaratis.
indian Gujratis don't share culture and language with Pakistan.

Jinnah was also a Gujarati from Rajkot. I am a Bihari from faraway at Eastern India, you have 100 of thousands of Biharis in Pakistan and they still have Bihari accent. And Parvez Musharraf is from Delhi, Liaqat Ali Khan was from Karnal, Haryana. I heard Pakistan have even a population of Mappila people of Malabar coast.

These are only famous personalities, population wise only no more than 8% of Pakistanis share cultural and lingual ties with the above mentioned people of india, and Pakistanis Punjabies share lingual ties with indian Punjabies which only make up no more than 3% of indian population. So i don't know where you are getting the 72% number from.

Urdu language is native to Delhi and 9 North Indian states.
Urdu is a mixture of Persian, Turkish, Arabic, and some native languages of NE india (present day Pakistan), it is a Lashkari Zuban, meaning it was first used amongst Arab, Turk, Persian, and Afghan soldiers of the Mughal armies, so the claim that it originated/ is native to Delhi are not true. It might have first officially been used by Mughals in Delhi to replace Farsi in Mughal courts but to say it originated/ is native in Delhi is false.

Two Nation theory is based on religion and not ethnicity and you guys went 1 step further to define your nation according to ethnicity. :lol:

I'm only refuting your claim that 72% of indian share lingual and cultural similarities with Pakistan, which is not true, i don't know from where you brought in two nation theory.

Muhajirs only make up 8% of Pakistani population, not a significant number if you ask me.
Millions of Sindhis? really? do they speak Sindhi? Do they dress like Sindhis? What is their population in india?
Because Punjabies are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan. So if 72% of indians share lingual and cultural similarities with Pakistan then are they all Punjabies, Sindhis? If so provide me their number population wise.
indian Gujratis don't share culture and language with Pakistan.
These are only famous personalities, population wise only no more than 8% of Pakistanis share cultural and lingual ties with the above mentioned people of india, and Pakistanis Punjabies share lingual ties with indian Punjabies which only make up no more than 3% of indian population. So i don't know where you are getting the 72% number from.
Urdu is a mixture of Persian, Turkish, Arabic, and some native languages of NE india (present day Pakistan), it is a Lashkari Zuban, meaning it was first used amongst Arab, Turk, Persian, and Afghan soldiers of the Mughal armies, so the claim that it originated/ is native to Delhi are not true. It might have first officially been used by Mughals in Delhi to replace Farsi in Mughal courts but to say it originated/ is native in Delhi is false.
I'm only refuting your claim that 72% of indian share lingual and cultural similarities with Pakistan, which is not true, i don't know from where you brought in two nation theory.

Remember mate we still have 170 Million Muslims in India out of which 60 Millions speak Urdu as a first language and the language is based on Khariboli dialect of Delhi and Western Uttar Pradesh. Even English has so many loanwords from French language but at the end of the Day English is the language od Britain. So, what you mixed Local language with some persian words, its still an Indian language.

There are lot of Bohras, Khojas and Memons in India and they speak Gujarati. The head of Daudi Bohra sect lives in Mumbai.

Even Muhajirs are just 8% in Pakistan they are similar to 70% North Indian if Punjabis are different from North Indians so are the Muhajirs from Pakistanoi Punjabis. Means you are saying Muhajirs are foreigners and aliens to Punjabis :whistle:

In Reality 80% Pakistanis Citizens(Punjabis+Sindhi+Muhajirs) are similar to 72% Indians. In India Punjabi are also Considered North-Indians and there is meagre difference between Punjabi-Hindi and Urdu

And Sindhi is officially recognized language in India, I have friends from Ulhasnagar, they speak Sindhi at home. I don't know the exact number of Sindhi in India but 1/5 world's Sindhis Live in India.

But the most important fact Punjabi, Sindhi, North Indian language all originated from Sanskrit. Our greatest Sanskrit Grammar writer Panini was from Charsadda. Look Turks are calling Azeri people as brothers because they are Turkic people and same way we are Indo-Aryan people with common ancestral language of Sanskrit. Changing religion doesn't change your ethnicity.

I was watching your Oriya Maqbool Jaan saying "We Indians and Pakistanis are different because of Religion only, if I am a Rajput Muslim and my brother is a Rajput Hindu,then we are two different nation". You can't create propaganda out Ethnicity because Jinnah was a Gujarati and created Pakistan in the name of religion and religion only.

You guys eat same Daal, Roti and Curry dishes like North Indians. And come to language if you are lingually different from us then how come Bollywood moves are popular in Pakistan without Dubbing. Punjabi is spoken in Pakistan so in India, Sindhi is spoken in Pakistan so in India, Urdu is spoken in Pakistan so in India as Hindustani (Urdu and Hindi). you people simply lie to yourself when you say you are not culturally and lingually similar to Indians.

Well, It was a stupid idea to open a thread like this from the very beginning but to answer the OP, I think Iranians and Turkish people have nothing against each other. We're friends, and even if we're not friends still we are not enemies. We and Turks respect each other and I think both countries know that they should maintain good relations with each other to improve.

About Arabs, my own personal experiences suggest that Arabs are sociable and hospitable people. The problem with the Arabs is that they are ruled by a bunch of bastards who have been installed by foreign powers to rule over their lands, especially the Arabic countries around the Persian Gulf. The British policy in our region has always been 'divide and conquer', and they've pretty well succeeded in dividing us people. I personally think Arabs are close to us and we have some common things, but they have always tried to unite against us. They have never missed a single opportunity to unite against Iran.
Our problems with Arabs are not so important and they can be solved, but the problem is that Arabs feel that they can hurt Iran because the west is supporting them. It's only because of the US and western countries' support that Arabs feel confident that they can mess with Iran and they try their best to do so. Their leaders are encouraged by foreign powers to stand against us and those gullible bastards that have wasted the wealth of Arab countries for decades just follow the suggestions of foreign powers and create problems for their countries and Iran.

Well, It was a stupid idea to open a thread like this from the very beginning but to answer the OP, I think Iranians and Turkish people have nothing against each other. We're friends, and even if we're not friends still we are not enemies. We and Turks respect each other and I think both countries know that they should maintain good relations with each other to improve.

About Arabs, my own personal experiences suggest that Arabs are sociable and hospitable people. The problem with the Arabs is that they are ruled by a bunch of bastards who have been installed by foreign powers to rule over their lands, especially the Arabic countries around the Persian Gulf. The British policy in our region has always been 'divide and conquer', and they've pretty well succeeded in dividing us people. I personally think Arabs are close to us and we have some common things, but they have always tried to unite against us. They have never missed a single opportunity to unite against Iran.
Our problems with Arabs are not so important and they can be solved, but the problem is that Arabs feel that they can hurt Iran because the west is supporting them. It's only because of the US and western countries' support that Arabs feel confident that they can mess with Iran and they try their best to do so. Their leaders are encouraged by foreign powers to stand against us and those gullible bastards that have wasted the wealth of Arab countries for decades just follow the suggestions of foreign powers and create problems for their countries and Iran.

I wish I could give you three thank yous that is an excellent post

^^^^
Thank goodness the world isnt looking at our friends redbeard and persian god king for divine guidance and leadership! Please guys we are on a forum to learn and gain knowledge - you guys show too much hatred and anger to represent the views of your nation. Always remember "united we stand - divided we fall"!

^^^^
Thank goodness the world isnt looking at our friends redbeard and persian god king for divine guidance and leadership! Please guys we are on a forum to learn and gain knowledge - you guys show too much hatred and anger to represent the views of your nation. Always remember "united we stand - divided we fall"!

But you know I dont even have such high hopes of uniting. I just want peace and economic development and security cooperation between our countries for mutual benefit would be enough. Also no interference from outside like Americans who have ulterior motives

Wow people relax! Don't make this thread a mud throwing contest please. I am sure most of Iranians does not have anything against Turkey, if they did they wouldn't visit us so much :D The same can be said about Turkey.

I agree with everything you said.

A lot of the hatred is in the head of people, but when dealing with average person, it is not there, really.

The Arab people I met - Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, and Iraq- overall have been warm and friendly people. Many of them are familiar with French culture and language, and I found much in common with them, sometimes more so than with some Iranians.

Unfortunately, as you rightly pointed out, the problems are mostly caused by governments and foreign powers, on all sides ... and a few hotheads, ultra-nationalists, and ultra-religious people.

As for people from Turkey, the ones I have met are calm, friendly, and reasonable people. A few have shown a lot of warmth and interest in Iran. Unfortunately, the forum has some hotheads and hateful people from Turkey who only wish for the destruction of Iran by their USraeli masters.

i totaly agree with redbeard against remarks to that PERSIAN GOD KING he has this problem that he as he is not a muslim he feels far from iran and more ethnicaly persian although same so he is having some type of syndrome , and for iranians i have met alot and they are quite freindly and high empahisis on education but i have to say all of them are very very jelous i can see and feel it even when i spoke to some they dnt want turkey to proceed inside themselves , and for arabs i must say they love money and they have no honour and little brain , ( i dnt want to go too far but they will do anything for money & power) - if arabs did an independence war like us they would have dissolved from history because they wouldnt even have the courage to war

Back
Top Bottom