What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

If we are going to unite Ummah, we dont need common culture, language. We have a common enemy which is USA, Europe, Israel. They want to divide us and take the possession of our natural resources. Therefore we must unite.

See, remember before crusades Muslims were divided. Crusaders take this advantage and conquered Jerusalem. If we were not divided at that time, that feeble christian army would not have crossed Byzantine Straits.

If we are going to unite Ummah, we dont need common culture, language. We have a common enemy which is USA, Europe, Israel. They want to divide us and take the possession of our natural resources. Therefore we must unite.

See, remember before crusades Muslims were divided. Crusaders take this advantage and conquered Jerusalem. If we were not divided at that time, that feeble christian army would not have crossed Byzantine Straits.

We don't necessarily need to unite. Just live peacefully an cooperate with each other economically and security for mutual benefit. In that way we can respect the differences without fighting etc or allow ourselves to be used by people with ulterior motives.

As a Pakistani the Iraq-Iran war hurt me. If Iraqi dies i am unhappy if an Iranian dies I am unhappy etc

lots of non Muslims civilizations were brutal. You choosing to associate that with Islam shows where you are coming from

again...what has other civilizations got to do with my post...isnt my post true or not..? if no, refute with facts...

its endemic.....when you see most islamic emperors in history they would have come to power killing their father, brothers etc....these guys first try to dominate other through force/violence and once the other group gives back as good as it gets then they start crying victim and start blabbering abour humna rights,morality etc....typical....:tdown:

What is that have to do with Islam? Indians have an obsession with Islam, having been ruled by Muslim emperors and still living together with signifiacant Muslim minority made Indians paranoid of Islam.

Iranians are always complaining about how Arabs invaded them and enforced Islam on them.. but Iranians (plus their Afghan and Tajik brothers) never talk about how they invaded India and looted and plundered thorughout their history... So is it OK for Persians to invade India and destroy things, but it is NOT OK for Arabs to invade Iran.. I never understand this hypocriscy...

you dont know any history, historically it were the pashtuns who invaded india, and then ut were the central asians, nader shah was iranian but he just plundered and went away

lol@unite becuz of religion.

You do no East and west europe dont really get along?

EUROPE

you gayranian son of a prostitute, fire worshipping moron!

Redbeard is this really necessary. Come on guys. What is to be gained by insulting and fighting. Recognise the real enemy.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Turke khar, shoma turke dakhere iran keere sag lis mezanin.
go translate.

I hope you are not swearing or being rude. whats up guys we have enough enemies do we need to fight amongst ourselves

i'm done **** all those ******* snakes called persian, hatefull backstabbing sons of bitches.. **** them!! They ARE the ENEMY! I totally support USA bombardment against them! I will even join US army as volunteer! I will pray that US missiles/bombs will hit their targets!

1) @ Aryan, Persian God King called Torke Khar meaninng donkey Turk.

2) @ Red Beard, you want America to bomb Iran. Be senseful. Think about Turks living in Iran, more than 25 million. They would get killed as well. Ahmedinejad Hamaney every one of them are Turk, Azeri.... And Persian God King lives in "Small Britain" :D

I love Iranians, but I dont approve the speech of Persian God King

I am sorry but When I am in distress, I cant use grammar as I could with more relaxed state.

I do not even know what to write to people like you. How can you support a relgious state? Can't you see that in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, many Arab countries people are miserable? Can't you see that they see their wifes as lower than them just because they are women but they forgot that they mother which Your prophet Mohhammed said that ''Heaven Lies Under The Feet Of The Mother'' was also a women.

Can you imigane that your fathers married again when still married to you mother. How would you or your mother feel. But you are a part of religion that support 4 wives. You want to hurt your own son and wife as the same way how hurt that you and your mother would feel if you were the son/daughter.

I am pretty sure that most of you are males but from a womens point of view what you are dissusing here is both scary and disgusting. Do I have to dress according to your laws when I am not part of your religion, Do I have to be second class citizen when I am paying taxes as much as you propably more than most of you even thoug I am still a student. Should I just leave my homeland just because you want to satisfy your relgious views.

You can live your life as you want, but do not touch my life just because your religious ''righteousness''.

And for your part, AKP will not chance secularism. They are not more relgious than Republican Party and even with all their crazyness they did not try to do something like that. I have a lot of friends in AKP youth organisations. They are pretty cool guys, most of them more modern than a lot of people I know. Thanks God that there are people who actually care about other peoples freedom rather than just about their own ridiculus relgious beliefs

Democracy ? we have it in Pakistan and guess what! id chose a dictatorship over a corrupt democraZy... in dictatorships my country has seen "awesome" gdp growth... unlike the current democracy.... do i want open gambling,women wearing bikinis?etc........ Nope... i bet 95+ % ppl in Pak dnt want it... probably the 1% elite would... but not me... i agree im not the a good muslim... heck im not even an average muslim...but i dnt want people to forget our roots... freakin hell no! its a shame tht people think its "cool" to wear western clothes,speak western languages n stuff and look down on our own things... but u know what.. i can do all tht.. yeah i wear jeans etc... but i havent forgotten my culture my language or anyting....i speak my language "baluchi" n urdu even infront of those "burger" kids... coz im proud of it... i hold my culture dear to me...

All in all........ i want my country to be nationalist not pathetic "liberal".......

Back
Top Bottom