What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

I deleted all my other messages, I had like 50 something lol

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Persians just want their country back, and kick out all the intrusing aras culture.
as for Pakistan yes its nice to see you like our culture.
But...did you not insult Cyrus the great?

Why don't you get that to appreciate someone's culture, we don't have to appreciate their invaders... why not appreciate Iranic people like Rumi etc, instead of talk about invaders like Cyrus, Nader etc

Guys look at the opening posts on this thread. If only we could look at things we have in common. We may want to think that we are different from each other. However when Israeli Indians or Americans look at Iran they see a Muslim country. When they look at Turkey they see a Muslim country the same with Arab countries and Pakistan. It is not of our choosing that we need to look at cooperating its because others look at us unjustifiably I would say and at times treat all of us as terrorists etc. Today in the world we face discrimination and face unjustified allegations whilst we argue amongst ourselves

Guys look at the opening posts on this thread. If only we could look at things we have in common. We may want to think that we are different from each other. However when Israeli Indians or Americans look at Iran they see a Muslim country. When they look at Turkey they see a Muslim country the same with Arab countries and Pakistan. It is not of our choosing that we need to look at cooperating its because others look at us unjustifiably I would say and at times treat all of us as terrorists etc. Today in the world we face discrimination and face unjustified allegations whilst we argue amongst ourselves

You face discrimination because you discriminate against others. I've seen your posts, don't act like the victim. Almost EVERY post of yours has some **** on how horrible America and NATO countries are. Yet you live in one of them. Forget about that, there are numerous of posts of you talking about cow piss and Hindus consuming it. And about Israel, how evil they are because they were shifted out of their country by Arabs. You have NOTHING in common with Arabs except that you're Muslim. But even then to please the king, you guys decide to cut ties. I love seeing the way you Muslims discriminate and cry afterward when you get hit back. If you wanna talk ****, well accept the criticism right back.

not many indian think like that...iranians and indonesians are unique in the islamic world..though they have accepted islam they still cling on to their pre-islamic heritage and preserve it as their own...

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

. I love seeing the way you Muslims discriminate and cry afterward when you get hit back. If you wanna talk ****, well accept the criticism right back.

well said...

You face discrimination because you discriminate against others. I've seen your posts, don't act like the victim. Almost EVERY post of yours has some **** on how horrible America and NATO countries are. Yet you live in one of them. Forget about that, there are numerous of posts of you talking about cow piss and Hindus consuming it. And about Israel, how evil they are because they were shifted out of their country by Arabs. You have NOTHING in common with Arabs except that you're Muslim. But even then to please the king, you guys decide to cut ties. I love seeing the way you Muslims discriminate and cry afterward when you get hit back. If you wanna talk ****, well accept the criticism right back.

They are in response to what we face.

BTW my post was addressed to my brothers. Not you. All my posts are valid-cow piss drinking there are more than one thread on it. America and Nato are responsible for duplicity and killings of Muslims though they pretend they are so egalitarian etc. The criticism of Israeli treatment of Palestinians is warranted and justified, I do not claim to have anything in common with Arabs and frankly it is only religion that we have in common. Why are you burning cos I try to remind Arabs Turks Iranians etc what they have in common. You want Israel and West to play divide and rule??

BTW my post was addressed to my brothers. Not you. All my posts are valid-cow piss drinking there are more than one thread on it. America and Nato are responsible for duplicity and killings of Muslims though they pretend they are so egalitarian etc. The Israeli treatment of Palestinians is warranted and justified, I do not claim to have anything in common with Arabs and frankly it is only religion that we have in common. Why are you burning cos I try to remind Arabs Turks Iranians etc what they have in common. You want Israel and West to play divide and rule??

Divide and rule? Lol you guys have done that by yourselves. Iraqis fighting Iranians, Saudis killing Kuwaitis, Shias and Sunnis fighting amongst each other. Israelis have been forced out of their homes and now are taking it back. Are Muslums so weak that they cant take back such a small piece of land? I have all the power to debate with you of how "ill treated" you Muslims think you are. Before joining this forum I was interested in South Asian culture specifically Pakistan and India. Knowing the deep hatred withing Pakistani society, it only distanced me from building some "friendship". Talking about ill treated, look at your minorities and feel to be in their place. Blasphemy laws? Seriously what century are you people living in?

Divide and rule? Lol you guys have done that by yourselves. Iraqis fighting Iranians, Saudis killing Kuwaitis, Shias and Sunnis fighting amongst each other. Israelis have been forced out of their homes and now are taking it back. Are Muslums so weak that they cant take back such a small piece of land? I have all the power to debate with you of how "ill treated" you Muslims think you are. Before joining this forum I was interested in South Asian culture specifically Pakistan and India. Knowing the deep hatred withing Pakistani society, it only distanced me from building some "friendship". Talking about ill treated, look at your minorities and feel to be in their place. Blasphemy laws? Seriously what century are you people living in?

Guys when you want to be critical of each other remember what joys it brings to our enemies

its endemic.....when you see most islamic emperors in history they would have come to power killing their father, brothers etc....these guys first try to dominate other through force/violence and once the other group gives back as good as it gets then they start crying victim and start blabbering abour humna rights,morality etc....typical....:tdown:

This guys comments if members want to read them speak for themselves. On a number of occasions he has had to use the phrase I don't hate Muslims etc
One choice post he stated the following which proves my point that they see us all as the same:in the neighbourhood

11-27-2011 12:29 PM
Thread: India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy
by xLancex Replies
Views
Re: India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy
Indians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Afghans, Saudis, (can't tell the difference between these groups) all have semetic features.
South Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis (Cant tell the difference) .

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

its endemic.....when you see most islamic emperors in history they would have come to power killing their father, brothers etc....these guys first try to dominate other through force/violence and once the other group gives back as good as it gets then they start crying victim and start blabbering abour humna rights,morality etc....typical....:tdown:

Your true colours are coming out. Some Ancient civilizations and or leaders were brutal immaterial of religion

Your true colours are coming out. Some Ancient civilizations and or leaders were brutal immaterial of religion

what true colors...try refuting my post based on facts...did i not tell the truth ?

not all ancient civilizations were like that...

what true colors...try refuting my post based on facts...did i not tell the truth ?

not all ancient civilizations were like that...

lots of non Muslims civilizations were brutal. You choosing to associate that with Islam shows where you are coming from

Back
Top Bottom