What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

In Islam a husband can ''discipline'' his wife. A man if he wishes to can marry four different women... I don't know what you actually found as based and west propaganda in this facts...

So because I am not in your religios ''righteousness'', I should get the hell out of my own country. The country that my forefathers fought for, the countries flag that honors my forefathers blood? I have two ghazi in my family, Do you think they fought and bleed for me to be oppressed? I don't know about you but that sounds like facism to me.

The things you can't understand is, you have no right to tell me what I should or shouldn't do when I am not harming anyone. Tell me what is the harm in western life, what harm and injustice has it done towards you? Oh, I know you can't stand to see other peoples living their life as they want to.

Do you think in Turkey muslims are oppressed? Only thing a muslim can't do in Turkey is marrying four women and ''discipline'' his wife. Women can wear hijabs and scarfs, People can pray as they wish, Religious holidays celebrated by whole country muslim and non-muslims alike. State itself pays for muslims Imams and Mosques. What more do you want? Subjicade others to your own religious views? It will make a one hell of a scene right... Others has to do what ever you found right and act like a obedience sheeps.

In secularism and democracy no one is subjicaded and oppress as long as they do not hurt others. What more a human want? You talked about me and likes of me should live in Europa. Would like to hear if someone told you that maybe YOU should şive in Saudi Arabia or other Islamic states. That would offend you wouldn't it. Your forefathers fought for this country and someone is trying to say that you have no right to live in it.

And finally what I am talking about isn't just Islam, what I am talking is oppression that will be done by relgious state. Christians have right to ''discipline'' their wife to and they can kill non-christians and it would be halal. In Judahism semites can enslave, kill and rape gentiles. Only in killings and rape are scorned because of that they have to pay a fine for raping or killing a gentile. This is too much power on huans hand we saw how it ended for womens in religios states...

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Watch your language and speak in a civilized way, is this the culture you were talking about spreading?

First of all what Jinxed is saying is absolutely valid, Iranian invasion did backstab the predecessory Muslim state before Pakistan on the Indian subcontinent, the Mughals. The backstabbing and treachery of Nadir Shah and his invasion of Delhi 1738 weakened the Mughal empire. Not only did your side-show Persian empire backstab the Mughals but you also back stabbed the Ottomans when they were focused on Europe. It's absolutely true that the traitorous despot Nadir Shah plundered the wealth of the Mughals and took it back to his side-show Empire. So it's an absolutely valid point, you complain about the invasion of the Arabs but try to foolishly and pathetically justify spreading "Persian culture" all because some westerner you heard said "Thank God Persia invaded the West." What an idiotic rationale. It is only natural Iran embraces Islam, only confused Iranian teenagers and youths tend to think otherwise.

Every nation has its own retard ultra-nationalists.

feast your eyes..

http://www.ece.lsu.edu/kak/a3.pdf

Ancient India

History of science and technology in the Indian subcontinent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Science, Medicine, Technology in Ancient India - Crystalinks

and a simple google search would reveal much more links about science and culture in ancient india...

i do not demean persian culture in any way...its one of the few cultures i respect...but to say that others are grateful to them is highly exaggerated and retarded..

culture flows either ways..we do not live in a isolated vacuum....many temples in india which were built centuries ago would put taj mahal to crying shame in terms of architectural and structural intricacies...

and taj mahal is not 100% persian design..it was an amalgamation of indian,persian and turk styles...

few wannabes exist everywhere....aryan invasion theory is widely discredited and dumped in the garbage of history in india...aryan and dravidian were language families..not ethinicites...

How does you links in any way prove you made more contribution? they just things India did...
Iran was a cradle of science research
Science and technology in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Persian mathematician invented Algenbra, Worlds oldest Battery (2000 years old) found in Iraq was created by the persian sassanic dynasty.world oldest regregerator found in Iran (2600 years old) called yakhchal.

Oldest brain suergeory also dates back to Iran alogside worlds oldest animation,game sets
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahr-e_Sukhteh
Also even your writing systems were directly liked to Iranian ones ( I think its your darvinian langauge)
Elamite language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranian ziggurats Influenced the egyptians pyramids, as the egptys oldest pyramid is similair to step pyramid which dates back to 2600BC and the oldest ziggurats Is in Iran one is 4000BC sialk zigguat and other jiroft ziggurat is 3000BC.

anyway The persian culture spread throughout the world from the time of persian-greko wars and even before then,
Ira jiroft civlization unearted 10 years ago is suppose to be a ne cradle od civilization.

Neverless What we can both agree on is that we both have rich culture which much richer than anything the west has, yet they try and make themselves seem very great.

I dont even give a **** about the Iranian islamic age king, I only care about kings like cyrus,darius, and pre historic Iran.

I dont even know this nader and the only ones.

Then you shouldn't be posting/'talking' and trying to correct someone on Nadir Shah's invasion of history your ignorance regarding him makes you look foolish when trying to justify what he did.

I dont even give a **** about the Iranian islamic age king, I only care about kings like cyrus,darius, and pre historic Iran.

Yeah like a typical brainwashed confused Iranian youth whose in love with the green party and angry with an identity crisis fomented about the repressive actions of his not so Islamic regime. You must be romanticized by Darius and the other leaders.

Watch your language and speak in a civilized way, is this the culture you were talking about spreading?

First of all what Jinxed is saying is absolutely valid, Iranian invasion did backstab the predecessory Muslim state before Pakistan on the Indian subcontinent, the Mughals. The backstabbing and treachery of Nadir Shah and his invasion of Delhi 1738 weakened the Mughal empire. Not only did your side-show Persian empire backstab the Mughals but you also back stabbed the Ottomans when they were focused on Europe. It's absolutely true that the traitorous despot Nadir Shah plundered the wealth of the Mughals and took it back to his side-show Empire. So it's an absolutely valid point, you complain about the invasion of the Arabs but try to foolishly and pathetically justify spreading "Persian culture" all because some westerner you heard said "Thank God Persia invaded the West." What an idiotic rationale. It is only natural Iran embraces Islam, only confused Iranian teenagers and youths tend to think otherwise.

Go sit in a corner and be quite, you make no sence and talk alot of BS, some westerns? all the westens I have came across especially the historians in camebridge uni where I am at always talk about the importance on the PRE ISLAMIC Iran.

Your just an arab loving fool!

Neverless What we can both agree on is that we both have rich culture which much richer than anything the west has, yet they try and make themselves seem very great.

fair enough....my only grouse with the persians is that they did not spiritually resist the arabs...once they were defeated in the wars physically they embraced islam...that they managed to divide islam and modify it to their own culture is another story..but still..the day modern day iranians start going back to their roots of pre-islamic persia...that day will start a domino effect across the world..

EDITTTTTTTTT

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

fair enough....my only grouse with the persians is that they did not spiritually resist the arabs...once they were defeated in the wars they embraced islam...that they managed to divide islam and modify it to their own culture is another story..but still..the day modern day iranians start going back to their roots...that day will start a domino effect across the world..

Well said brother, The persian sassanid disgraced Persian by loosing to some desert born camel riders.
But its inevetable for persians to go back to their ancient roots.

Go sit in a corner and be quite, you make no sence and talk alot of BS, some westerns? all the westens I have came across especially the historians in camebridge uni where I am at always talk about the importance on the PRE ISLAMIC Iran.

Your just an arab loving fool who loves Islam spreading, well Dream on!

I am agnostic and I don't care about Islam or any other organized religion. However, I don't understand your hatred for Islam.. You hate it because it came from Arabian peninsula? If it would have come from Greece or Europe, you would have loved it? Also, you said you don't care about your post-Islamic history.. what does that mean? Are you saying that all Iranians living in Iran are NOT persians bcoz they r muslim? Islam is a religion, not a race. Nader Shah might be a Muslim, but he was still from Iran.. you can't just magically cut yourself off from your post-islamic history.

And your are propably a person who loves his/her culture more than you should that it became close to facism.

Edit: Actually Arabs gave the world number system and people lived in Indian peninsula created the number zero ''0'' and these alone worth more than whole Iranian history...

Go sit in a corner and be quite, you make no sence and talk alot of BS

Coming from someone who thinks Iran's F-5 's are modern warplanes that can fight Israeli Air Force this is laughable.

You failed to debunk any point I made you talk about history professors at Camrbidge apparently they didn't educate you about Nadir Shah. Another mistake you make is you confused green party youths equate Islam with Arabs. Needless to say your embarrassing yourself again.

And your are propably a person who loves his/her culture more than you should that it became close to facism.

I love my culture yes, but no much where I think I am better than anyone, I just have a big problem with arabs.

But the fact is that the most famous monument of India is Taj Mahal. Yes or No? I have read about other temples, stupas of India, and I agree with what you said, but still the most famous monument of India is still Taj Mahal.

It's because of the story related to it and historical context.

Persians are known for their beauty, and I am glad that we remained part of Persian empire for a very long time and I am also glad that after Iran, 32-40 million of Iranic stock are found in Pakistan (Pashtoon, Balochis and Tajiks), followed by Afghanistan. I am glad that many Pakistanis show Iranic phenotype and dont look like your typical Indian... hehhehhe!

However, you exiled Iranians should stop your hatred for Arabs.. and stop thinking you are better and superior than every neighboring country. You Iranians just remind me of Afghans, who keep on blaming Pakistan and Pakistanis in every forum, every thread... instead of admitting your own faults..

Coming from someone who thinks Iran's F-5 's are modern warplanes that can fight Israeli Air Force this is laughable.

You failed to debunk any point I made you talk about history professors at Camrbidge apparently they didn't educate you about Nadir Shah. Another mistake you make is you confused green party youths equate Islam with Arabs. Needless to say your embarrassing yourself again.

HAHAHA LOL, how desperate are you?
what do you know about the technology in the Iranian f-5?
and go find me a quote when I said the Iranian f-5 can fight israeli planes. come on I am waiting.
As I said you just an wahabi loving fool.

If you read my comment you know I dont give a damn about nader shah since he was a muslim king, I am only intertested in the pre historic Iran for billionth time.

sending u a pm..chk it out...;)

not able to send..please clear some stored messages...

I deleted all my other messages, I had like 50 something lol

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Persians are known for their beauty, and I am glad that we remained part of Persian empire for a very long time and I am also glad that after Iran, 32-40 million of Iranic stock are found in Pakistan (Pashtoon, Balochis and Tajiks), followed by Afghanistan. I am glad that many Pakistanis show Iranic phenotype and dont look like your typical Indian... hehhehhe!

However, you exiled Iranians should stop your hatred for Arabs.. and stop thinking you are better and superior than every neighboring country. You Iranians just remind me of Afghans, who keep on blaming Pakistan and Pakistanis in every forum, every thread... instead of admitting your own faults..

Persians just want their country back, and kick out all the intrusing aras culture.
as for Pakistan yes its nice to see you like our culture.
But...did you not insult Cyrus the great?

Back
Top Bottom