What's new

Turkey & Iran and Iran and Arabs (The Political Differences)

We (Arabs) have pretty well relations with Turkey same with Iran it's the gulf arabs that have problems with iran, as for back stabbing turks in the back the turks themselves were responsible for the collapse of the ottoman empire.

And where are you from ?

Remember mate we still have 170 Million Muslims in India out of which 60 Millions speak Urdu as a first language and the language is based on Khariboli dialect of Delhi and Western Uttar Pradesh. Even English has so many loanwords from French language but at the end of the Day English is the language od Britain. So, what you mixed Local language with some persian words, its still an Indian language.

There are lot of Bohras, Khojas and Memons in India and they speak Gujarati. The head of Daudi Bohra sect lives in Mumbai.

Even Muhajirs are just 8% in Pakistan they are similar to 70% North Indian if Punjabis are different from North Indians so are the Muhajirs from Pakistanoi Punjabis. Means you are saying Muhajirs are foreigners and aliens to Punjabis :whistle:

In Reality 80% Pakistanis Citizens(Punjabis+Sindhi+Muhajirs) are similar to 72% Indians. In India Punjabi are also Considered North-Indians and there is meagre difference between Punjabi-Hindi and Urdu

And Sindhi is officially recognized language in India, I have friends from Ulhasnagar, they speak Sindhi at home. I don't know the exact number of Sindhi in India but 1/5 world's Sindhis Live in India.

But the most important fact Punjabi, Sindhi, North Indian language all originated from Sanskrit. Our greatest Sanskrit Grammar writer Panini was from Charsadda. Look Turks are calling Azeri people as brothers because they are Turkic people and same way we are Indo-Aryan people with common ancestral language of Sanskrit. Changing religion doesn't change your ethnicity.

I was watching your Oriya Maqbool Jaan saying "We Indians and Pakistanis are different because of Religion only, if I am a Rajput Muslim and my brother is a Rajput Hindu,then we are two different nation". You can't create propaganda out Ethnicity because Jinnah was a Gujarati and created Pakistan in the name of religion and religion only.

You guys eat same Daal, Roti and Curry dishes like North Indians. And come to language if you are lingually different from us then how come Bollywood moves are popular in Pakistan without Dubbing. Punjabi is spoken in Pakistan so in India, Sindhi is spoken in Pakistan so in India, Urdu is spoken in Pakistan so in India as Hindustani (Urdu and Hindi). you people simply lie to yourself when you say you are not culturally and lingually similar to Indians.

Nalanda Pride I read the first few sentences of your post and then ignored the rest. What are you talking about? Are you saying that Indians and Pakistanis are same people racially? Well, Hell NO!

First of all where did you come up with the number of 72% Indians are North Indians? Marathis, Gujjus etc are Central Indians... And one thing which you Indians always confuse is mixing race with linguictics. India is 72% Indo-European only linguistically, not racially. Racially, there isn't much difference between North and South Indians. And I don't know what definition of North West Indians you are using.. but in Pakistan what we consider as north west India includes Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal and Rajasthan.

Personally, I don't care about Indians Muslims, and you are right they belong to India and keep them on the other side of border. The hindus and sikhs from Punjab and Sindh which migrated from Pakistan towards India are still ruling your bollywood and they are racially quite different than the rest of Indians - the whole Kapoor clan is an example.

Many Pakistanis (excluding Indian Muslims who got settled in Pakistan, they are Indians ofcourse and a Bihari or Uttar Pradeshi will ofcourse look like a Bihari or Uttar Pradeshi) look very different from your typical everyday Indians..

Here are some pictures for comparison (here is how AVERAGE Pakistani Punjabi girls from Lahore look like, not the prettiest or the ugliest but just average) -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here are your NORTH INDIANS FROM BIHAR -

It is very easy to tell which group is Indian and which is Pakistani. Eastern Pakistanis do share racial and cultural similarities with India, but only with North Western Indians and that doesn't include majority of India (Bihar, Bengal, Orissa etc etc)

And I never understand the 2 faced stance of Indians.. one on side they hate Pakistanis and call us muslim terrorists, cave dwelling people and on other side whenever there is a discussion on culture and race, they say "oh no we are same people". Why don't you guyz say the same thing about Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans, they share more in common with you than Pakistanis..

Also for comparison, I only used PUNJABIS as an example as it is the largest ethnic group of Pakistan (48% of population).. I didn't include Balochis, Pakhtoons, Tajiks and other Northern and Western Pakistanis because ofcourse they belong to Afghano-Persian ethnic groups and don't have much in common with India.

Please stop bringing Pakistan into this thread, thread is about Turkey, Iran, and Arabs. Thank you.

The biggest reason why the both never come together is because of the differences in Aqeedah. They have another doctrine and contradictory to the teachings of sunni's. The only person who will solve this issue is the Mehdi insha Allah.

The video is created by Pakistani hater Sarfarosh who is Indian, and he has used ONLY selective pictures. It is obvious how biased he is that he used the worst pictures of Pakistanis. And I am not denying that dark skinned people don't exist in Pakistan, of course they do. But on average Pakistanis look much better than your average Indian. It is all about your law of averages. Take 100 Pakistanis randomly and compare them with 100 Indians randomly and I can guarantee you that Pakistanis will always look better than your average Indian. That explains why YOUR Bollywood has always been overrepresented by Punjabis even though they make only 4% of Indian Population. And why don't you talk about 33-35 Iranic population of Pakistan which has nothing to do with India, 60% Pakistan landwise (Balochistan and Pakhtoonwa) lies on Iranian Plateau.

We can say that certain ethnic groups of Pakistan are similar to Indians, but we are NOT SAME. You admitted your self that south indians and east Indians are not similar to Pakistanis, neither are western Pakistanis similar to all of Indians.. then how come we are "SAME".

I don't have time right now, but later I will post pictures of all ethnic groups of Pakistan and compare them with the ethnic groups found in India.

And this thread is about Iranians, Turks and Arabs, not about Indians and Pakistanis.. but as usual you Indians are in the habit of polluting every thread and try so hard to link yourself with Pakistanis. Nalanda, you said you are Bihari right? Forget about Pakistanis, even the Indian Punjabis look down on you. They were telling me how these Bihari and U.P. Bhaiyyas and Babus are taking over Indian Punjab with their dirty culture. And Kashmiris call "Biharis" as Bihari Mazdoors., they use the word "Bihari" to diss each other as if it is some kind of insult. Also you must have heard the joke from Indians "Pakistan please take Kashmir, but then you have to take Bihar too". This shows how popular Biharis are even in India.

Jinxed you don't have to prove anything, we know the truth if people are in denial it is not because of lack of evidence but because they choose to be.

I said majority are same and not entirely same. Anyway, Sarfarosh is anti-Pakistan but those dark people are all Pakistanis. Pashtun (15%) and Baloch(5%) only form 20% of Pakistan's population. Remaining 80% of Pakistan(Sindhi+Punjabi+Muhajir) share same as majority North Indians. And I already said in South Asia, there is a facial variety from fairer to dark. Even in Bihar and West Bengal such huge variation exists. Sindhi, Hindi-Urdu, Punjabi languages has very little difference. When come to clothing, there is also a huge difference between clothing cultures of Punjabis and Baloch. And our Superstar Amitabh Bachchan is from UP , Shartughan Sinha from Bihar and Hritik Roshan is a Bengali, Vidya Balan is Keralite and I can give you numerous examples. There is a patronage for Punjabi Music and culture in Bollywood and nothing more than that.

And I still feel Pakistanis are arch-rivals and there is difference over ethnicity.

You are in Pakistani forum.. and all non-Pakistanis are just guests here. If you want to spread your propaganda, take it to your Indian forum. I won't let you Indians spread your propaganda here. And when you said that HRITHIK ROSHAN is Bengali, you discredited yourself. I have lots of interest in Bollywood and I follow the ethnic backgrounds of majority of your Bollywood stars. Since the advent of talkie films in 1931, Punjabis have always dominated Bollywood... Kapoors, Khannas, Chopras, Suraiya, Noor Jehan, Dev Anands... there are countless Punjabis in Bollywood...

And if you think that Amitabh Bachchan and Shatrughan Sinha are good looking people... then as a girl I can tell you that I don't find both of them as attractive.

HRITSHIK ROSHAN is PUNJABI. His father name was Rakesh Roshan (the blue eyed actor) and his grandfather name was Roshan Lal who was a music director. Roshan Lal was a Hindu Punjabi from Gujranwala, present day Pakistan. Do you research first and then speak... I consider all Hindus and Sikhs who moved from present day Pakistan to India as our PEOPLE... they have Pakistani roots and they still rule you guyz.... and please stop comparing Kashmiris and Punjabis with Biharis and U.P.... Thanks

HRITHIK ROSHAN IS A PUNJABI WITH ROOTS IN PRESENT DAY PAKISTAN

NOW STOP SPREADING YOUR LIES...!!!

Hrithik Roshan doesn't look like Bihari at all.... Among Indians, Green and Blue eyes are more common among Kashmiris and Northern Punjabis, not among Bihari Bhaiyyas... I have lots of Indians friends from Kashmir and Punjab, and even they don't like Biharis and U.P. People. CASE CLOSED.. now take all your propaganda to your BIHARI FORUM.

HRITSHIK ROSHAN is PUNJABI. His father name was Rakesh Roshan (the blue eyed actor) and his grandfather name was Roshan Lal who was a music director. Roshan Lal was a Hindu Punjabi from Gujranwala, present day Pakistan.

The city I was born in :D

we could be done with those "Ayrans".

j63oe8.jpg

:lol:

NOW STOP SPREADING YOUR LIES...!!!

We have blue-eyed people even in Bihar among Bhumihar community, my friend from my district has Blue eyes. I have met many Biharis with Blue or Greenish eye. I can post you lots of fair skin Bihari people but I don't want to derail this thread. Aishwarya Rai is a Tulu from South India. Majority of Biharis are dark but 30-40 % are fairer people. And sorry for the mistake about Hrithik Roshan because Hrithik is a Bengali name. Also in West Bengal and Tripura and you can get great number of fair skinned people.

The thing is you guys watch bollywood movies without dubbing but don't want to consider your similarities with Indian because they are your arch-rivals.What a denial. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom