What's new

Turkey In Talks With 10 Nations Including Pakistan To Sell Its Most-Powerful Drone – Bayraktar TB2 UCAV?

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan needs TB2S, akinci, TB3S and MIUS.. I assure you with MIUS Pakistan will have air-superiority in the area for the next 30 years there is not much India could do to counter that for decades
Turkey will make sure that the one who pays more operates the better military Hardware assembled or made by Turkey.
Don't get emotional, Turkey has no obligation to anyone except bunch of complements with naive muzzies.
Pakistan is receiving MILGEMs, at same time India is receiving one of the most advanced logistical ships of Turkey. Given the fact that Turkish made naval platforms are good if not one of the bests, i must admit. Mostly because of the access of Turkey to open markets of European made hardwares.

another purchase, don’t know why they are spending huge money if they dont want to use them ??

Turkey will make sure that the one who pays more operates the better military Hardware assembled or made by Turkey.
Don't get emotional, Turkey has no obligation to anyone except bunch of complements with naive muzzies.
Pakistan is receiving MILGEMs, at same time India is receiving one of the most advanced logistical ships of Turkey. Given the fact that Turkish made naval platforms are good if not one of the bests, i must admit. Mostly because of the access of Turkey to open markets of European made hardwares.

I don't know if you noticed this but lately ties have grown significiantly even their army general visited Pakistan. All their military and commanders at all levels visited Pakistan. Pakistan can buy anything Turkey has to offer without any pre-attachment.. If they are willing to give it to Bangladesh they are willing to give it to Pakistan whom they seem to have better relations with.

Pakistan was invited to Milden next generation submarine by the foreign minister of Turkey

Lena hi hai to MIUS Project me invest krlo

20210808_170346.jpg
20210808_170356.jpg

I don't know if you noticed this but lately ties have grown significiantly even their army general visited Pakistan. All their military and commanders at all levels visited Pakistan. Pakistan can buy anything Turkey has to offer without any pre-attachment.. If they are willing to give it to Bangladesh they are willing to give it to Pakistan whom they seem to have better relations with.

Pakistan was invited to Milden next generation submarine by the foreign minister of Turkey
Good for you.
Good Luck

The source is highly doubtful. Secondly if we go for new Drones from Turkey it would be either Akinci or Aksungur

1628426771335.png

Akinci
1628426805796.png

Aksungur

Turkey would sell absolutely everything to Pakistan. I would go one step further. I would like to see joint ventures between Pakistan and Turkey.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet

Well they'll probably end up looking shiny and new in hangers. The current Wing Loong 2's haven't done much whilst the FC was getting attacked night and day.
Sir WING LONG II came in last few months. If you think Drone can come and will be operational in two days then sorry it doesn't happen that way. It would take few months for it at least to be fully integrated and become operational.
Well they'll probably end up looking shiny and new in hangers. The current Wing Loong 2's haven't done much whilst the FC was getting attacked night and day.
Plus you have to train your pilots for it. You right now have very very few people who could fully operate UAV.
We are not sanghis or RSS morons who would believe blindly until we not see the proofs , there is absolutely no reason for not announcing the drone attacks on terrorists
Drones are being used. But IED attacks can't be detected through Drones. We are loosing soldiers in IED attacks these days. They are becoming main headache. We are using Drones but the Drones which we recently got are not fully integrated yet. Drones also take months to become integrated in your force. It doesn't work like you get the drone on one Monday and by next Monday it would be fully operational.

Last edited:
Sir WING LONG II came in last few months. If you think Drone can come and will be operational in two days then sorry it doesn't happen that way. It would take few months for it at least to be fully integrated and become operational.

Plus you have to train your pilots for it. You right now have very very few people who could fully operate UAV.

Drones are being used. But IED attacks can't be detected through Drones. We are loosing soldiers in IED attacks these days. They are becoming main headache. We are using Drones but the Drones which we recently got are not fully integrated yet. Drones also take months to become integrated in your force. It doesn't work like you get the drone on one monday and by next monday it would be fully operational.
Drones can be used for route surveillance. They can also be used to detect terrorists grouping up to launch an attack, or to provide cover to posts under attack for 8 hours....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom