What's new

Turkey Fears Russia Too Much to Intervene in Syria

They invest in what? Do the re-invest oil revenues in their own country's industrialization, human capital, development of science and technology etc? No! they don't. Even Israel with 7 million people out performs ALL Arabs COMBINED. What a Shame.

Also, the profit from these so-called investment funds, if any, only goes into the pockets of some Arab families..which are owned puppets of U.S.A/West. So, West gets resources from Arabs..pay them money..and then these servant Arabs invest this money back in West..and hence West gets its money back..so in reality, West is just getting the oil free.

Also, West gets the money back due to highly over-priced defense contracts with Arabs...while maintaining Israeli QME (Qualitative military edge)...

All in all, general Arab public is the biggest loser in all this :coffee:

With the amount of wealth, Arabs could've been great powers of world like Japan/China...but look at them where they are.

Russians are atleast better than this...:rolleyes:

You cannot compare Israel with Gulf Countries, Israel can be matched with Germany and USA , it has the top scientists in all fields and Jews through out modern history were the best scientist in the countries they lived in .

Arab countries did not witness statehood until recent history, Saudi Arabia was only formed in 1930 where 5% of the population could only read and write , my Country UAE was only formed in 1971 .

We are not like Japan and China ofcourse , but were better than pakistan , literacy rate in my country is 95% while in 1971 it was barely 10% .

If you compare us within our region were certainly better off Today than countries whom were ahead of us back in the 1970s and generally people today have a high standard of living than before.

The question is whether Russia qualifies as a superpower or not , in this case it does not.

Israel is not my enemy for me to worry about , my only enemy is Iran no one else and that country is already contained through our alliances.

Bahrain was just a small example of how we could deal with Iranian proxies.

China is not a superpower. 90% of their population lives in poverty and the only reason they have descent economy is because of export. When western demand diminishes, their economy will collapse, besides in the future their average population age will be 40, so they can't provide cheap labor anymore in the future. I don't see China becoming major power but I do see Russia still as major regional power next coming decades. Russia knows to whom to be friendly, is not aggressive, doesn't block interest, as long as they don't forget that, they will do fine. Even today Russia and Turkey having 1 billion worth of trade. Why should both parties stop doing business?

Actually they are , Today china has 90 companies out of 500 fortune companies in the world and they have world brand companies such as huawae and lenovo .

The country's domestic consumption is increasing at fast rate and they are now moving from an export oriented Economy into one based on Consumption. They already own various mines around the world to feed their economy with natural resources .

China is a continent on its own man with their 1.3 billion population , as much as China exports but also it imports a lot from the west so it does not necessary mean they rely on the west.

Now Europe is in its worst Economic crises since the great depression yet China's economy grow by 7.8% last year mostly driven by domestic consumption.

China Today is the largest investor in southeast Asia and main trading partner to most countries in Fareast , that part of the world will be the world's largest economic block .

China also has the world's largest Foreign reserve .

You cannot compare Israel with Gulf Countries, Israel can be matched with Germany and USA , it has the top scientists in all fields and Jews through out modern history were the best scientist in the countries they lived in .

Arab countries did not witness statehood until recent history, Saudi Arabia was only formed in 1930 where 5% of the population could only read and write , my Country UAE was only formed in 1971 .

We are not like Japan and China ofcourse , but were better than pakistan , literacy rate in my country is 95% while in 1971 it was barely 10% .

If you compare us within our region were certainly better off Today than countries whom were ahead of us back in the 1970s and generally people today have a high standard of living than before.

The question is whether Russia qualifies as a superpower or not , in this case it does not.

Israel is not my enemy for me to worry about , my only enemy is Iran no one else and that country is already contained through our alliances.

Bahrain was just a small example of how we could deal with Iranian proxies.

Better than Pakistan? No. Wealthier than Pakistan? Yes.

If we had the amount of wealth that you have, we would have been atleast 100X ahead of what you are today.

Anyways, I wish best of luck to Arabs...hopefully Arabs will get some brain and get industrialize etc. Spending on luxury goods due to free oil money is an embarrassment..nothing more.

Lastly, "standards of living" haven't improved in Arabia...it just that you got free money...Standards of living improve when the populations get educated (quality education), the society gets industrialized, economy is diversified...etc etc..

And Arabs are just stuck on Iran. What a shame..

The Gulf has wealth funds that invests trillions around the world , Just like Abu Dhabi investment fund which runs 500 billion dollars around the world, what the gulf earns only from these investment funds is enough to keep them enjoying their current standard of living for decades .

The Issue here is your country with 140 million people, how will it function without gas and oil revenue and this is your only main source of foreign income .

As for aviation etc , no one buys your weapons except African countries and these Days China is taking over this market from you .

You will only end up like Iran in the end Isolated from the Rest of the world within your own borders , if it was not for gas Europe would have never allowed your country into the World Trade organization .

Simply there are no superpowers in this World Except USA and China .

I would fear USA , they can play a role in any part of the world but Russia cant do anything except in Central Asia which is far from our region anyhow

Syria is over , forget about it .

HAHA, Oil and gas 49% of the government income and set to drop fast, our defense sector is booming we sold 15 billion worth of weapons in 2012 alone, second only to USA and this years we are set beat that record.

Syria is over , forget about it

assad460.jpg

Not until this guy is still in power, it isn't.

Better than Pakistan? No. Wealthier than Pakistan? Yes.

If we had the amount of wealth that you have, we would have been atleast 100X ahead of what you are today.

Anyways, I wish best of luck to Arabs...hopefully Arabs will get some brain and get industrialize etc. Spending on luxury goods due to free oil money is an embarrassment..nothing more.

Lastly, "standards of living" haven't improved in Arabia...it just that you got free money...Standards of living improve when the populations get educated (quality education), the society gets industrialized, economy is diversified...etc etc..

And Arabs are just stuck on Iran. What a shame..

I am talking referring to Gulf only , most Terrorist Attacks that took place on our land came from Iran not Israel so yes Iran is our only enemy.

Yup we are better than pakistan , for instance UAE with population 6 million has an Economy double that of Pakistan and by the way we do not have that much oil anyway .

I do not get free money from Anyone here and neither work for government , something else its important to have butter before thinking about Guns .

Pakistan should have a GDP per capita of at least 3000 dollars but with its current situation not really doing that well .

HAHA, Oil and gas 49% of the government income and set to drop fast, our defense sector is booming we sold 15 billion worth of weapons in 2012 alone, second only to USA and this years we are set beat that record.

Syria is over , forget about it

assad460.jpg

Not until this guy is still in power, it isn't.

The Guy is not in power any-more , he lost control over half of his country , how can he be in power ? he is just one of many warlords fighting there.

Your sales are mostly to India and again what is 15 billion dollars when you have a population of 140 million people , once India starts producing its own Fighters you will lose your last market.

Turkey exports auto-mobile only worth 25 billion dollars and have half your population .

Russia is strong country but no match for USA or China , your not a super-power.

The reason why Soviet Union fell was neglecting the Civilian economy and concentrating only on arms-race , if Soviet Union devoted more time for its Civilian Economy Russia today would have been the strongest country in the world .

There has to be a balance between Military and Civilian production .

As far as I remember, the last time Turks and Russians faced each other in a war (1917), Turks soundly and clearly defeated the Russians...

Also, the struggle b/w Ottomans and Russians was a stalmate. Ottomans did not have capability to go deep into cold Russian lands (Europeans tried it and got destroyed!)..and similarly, Russians didn't have capacity to challenge Ottoman's supremacy in E.Mediterranean, North Africa, Europe, and Arabia....

Ottoman Empire, over-all, was a super-power that was much stronger; It was way more influential in shaping history in 15th,16th,17th century etc than the Russians...

Today, Turkey and Russia are two of the greatest powers competing in Central Asia, Black-Sea, Mediterranean regions...

In the long run, Turks seem to be coming on the top..since they have better support base in Middle-East, North Africa (one end of Mediterranean), Europe than Russians...Turks will have to compete hard to counter Russia's influence in central Asia...but even here, Turkish Islamic Identity and linguistic commonality can help Turks out-competing the Russians...

Interesting...very interesting

Russians are on right path even if they will tear apart turkey because of former's too much worship to NATO & EU and ready to kill Muslims in Syria.

I am talking referring to Gulf only , most Terrorist Attacks that took place on our land came from Iran not Israel so yes Iran is our only enemy.

Any examples?

It just Arab vs Persian thingy..which is retarded as fcuk...both sides should live together...
Yup we are better than pakistan ,

Wealthier, not better.

for instance UAE with population 6 million has an Economy double that of Pakistan and by the way we do not have that much oil anyway .

Who do you think you are kidding? :lol:

You are wealthy because of MASSIVE wealth generation by oil...and that wealth was then invested in health sector, education sector etc...Even now, 25% of entire UAE GDP comes from Gas/Oil exports..just as recently as in 2009, majority of your economy was running only due to oil/gas.

As I said, if you did not have this free wealth, you would've been poorer than india..

You did not became richer than Pakistan due to industrial growth, innovation, knowledge economy, and human capital..The only difference b/w Pak and UAE was that of oil/gas resources...

I do not get free money from Anyone here and neither work for government , something else its important to have butter before thinking about Guns .

Good. Best of luck for you and rest of Arabs too..

Pakistan should have a GDP per capita of at least 3000 dollars but with its current situation not really doing that well .

I know. I'm not saying Pakistan performed upto its potential either...same goes for majority of the Islamic World, sadly.

Any examples?

It just Arab vs Persian thingy..which is retarded as fcuk...both sides should live together...

Wealthier, not better.

You are wealthy because of MASSIVE wealth generation by oil...and that wealth was then invested in health sector, education sector etc...Even now, 25% of entire UAE GDP comes from Gas/Oil exports..just as recently as in 2009, majority of your economy was running only due to oil/gas.

As I said, if you did not have this free wealth, you would've been poorer than india..

You did not became richer than Pakistan due to industrial growth, innovation, knowledge economy, and human capital..The only difference b/w Pak and UAE was that of oil/gas resources...

Good. Best of luck for you and rest of Arabs too..

I know. I'm not saying Pakistan performed upto its potential either...same goes for majority of the Islamic World, sadly.

Man as I told you UAE is not rich in oil or gas on the otherhand pakistan is rich in agriculture land and water resources

1)Do you know that pakistan has the agriculture capability to feed the whole African continent.
2) Pakistan has a strategic location linking the whole of central asia right to the indian ocean
3) Pakistan is rich in minerals and gas " baloch region " .

please do not give me excuses , if pakistan was managed well it could have been one of the top 15 economies today.

Well Lets be fair Punjab region is pretty much developed , your problem is mainly with Pathan " pashtun " they tend to be racist and backward .

Dubai alone has 7 industrial zones operating in various manufacturing fields

List of Industrial areas in Dubai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UAE free market economy allowed it to develop in only 20 years while other Arab countries with much better resources than us still lag behind especially saudi arabia

lately we produced a drone for instance

ADCOM Systems, United-40 - YouTube

We have this high-tech drone company based in UAE serving the UAE military

Home

This is Just one example of what is going on in the UAE , please read more before throwing out false information.

This country only started as a bare desert in 1971 without even one telephone line and Today has an economy of 500 billion dollars with a population of only 6 million people .

Anyway I have confidence in Nawaz Sharif , he will stabilize pakistan and put it back on where it should be.

Persians are a bunch of clowns , I do not regard them even part of this region , on the other hand pakistan is supposed to be a friend and strategic depth for us all in central asia

good luck for your country and your success will only make us all stronger

regards bro

By the way I am no fan of Saudi Arabia so do not bring it up to me plus I prefer separation of state and religion so things be clear .

@AUz @mahatir

Guyzz, Please find a different place to break your virginities. And don't go off-topic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any examples?

In-fact this is an improvement for us , 20 years ago oil and gas formed 100% of our economy , today its only 20% of the whole economy which means its no longer a major sector , the importance of oil and gas is dropping year by year and you forgot to add that this includes petro-chemicals , were not exporting crude oil but rather processed crude oil adding value to our exports.

Dubai for instance does not export any oil yet its a major part of the whole province economy , most of UAE oil is in Abu Dahbi province and we even now import oil from them .

Remember UAE is a federation of states and each state has its own budget , I find what we achieved is pretty good for a small country that only started 40 years ago .

@AUz @mahatir

Guyzz, Please find a different place to break your virginities. And don't go off-topic!

There are not any Russian chicks here .

Turkey need to get nuke like Pakistan. Only then the table can be turned

Turkey should not fear Russians for two reason. First reason, NATO support and Post Soviet independence would support Turkey including Baltic states, Central Asia, Caucasus countries except Armenia and or anti Russian Slavic states, even Russians failed to beat Chechen. Second reason, Russia is the only country with heavy alcoholism, they cannot fight without vodkas, they must think twice before confronting an army who is not into alcoholism.

A big mistake for saying "fears Russia", it shows they are scared of them. Speak like a man and don't fear even if it's a nuclear country.

@mahatir

Continue as you like bro, don't mind anyone, i like to read your posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom