What's new

Turkey Fears Russia Too Much to Intervene in Syria

Georgia was not USA concerns neither were they part of nato.

I wish Russia would have shown the same balls and attack south korea for that matter, or another country that is part of nato.

Know you tell me, will they ever have rhe guts or the power to start a war against a nato partner?

Georgia was on a path that would eventually lead to NATO membership. Their delusional president just outplayed his cards.
If NATO member would be attacked there would be no choice but to go to war, but saying it like you say it, that Russia is "afraid" of the USA and vice versa isn't true is just a fallacy.

I thought i have given your answer. Can't you see Turkey has been left alone by rest of the world in its Syria policy?

imho, everyone wants a no fly zone, the only trouble is how to present it as not another round of crusader invasions.
Turkey has the advantage here which allows it to be vocal, namely it is majority Muslim, the only thing that it could be accused of is neo-Ottomanism and it has already had Syrian attacks on it's soil.

persians ? lol persia had died 2 000 years ago. i think that you want to say safavid turks
fars mars diyip bu eziklerin bir yerini kaldırmayın
I know but in a lot of history books and geopolitical analysis that I read, they refer to Turkic Safavid as Iranian power. It is really sad.

All crap, specially mahatir, there are some words that i wanted to answer you. but i saw you are just a low life troll. you are an obsessed one who is trolling everywhere. in all middle east issues til iranian and turkish sections.

let me explain your all troll post in some short words.
all problems in the world is come from russia,
all problems in middle east is come from iran.

All terrorists in Chechnya, Afghanistan,syria and other part of the world are come from your lands, not russia or iran.
They are close to you and believe to what you believe.
alquade and taliban all are your majesty and belongs to your SH!T world.
we crashed all terrorists who you loved them in Chechnya, and we are doing that in syria too.
you can blow yourself up and cry a river for other islamic terrorists.

Do not turn this into a drama and stick to the topic please

- Please re-read the topic of the thread. Your comment is irrelevant but his comment is not.

- So, whoever doesn't agree with you on the subject, happens to be delusional. Nice try buddy, ain't nobody buying your shıt.

He Just wants to pick a fight out of nothing , I do not reply to such trolls

Turkey should not fear Russians for two reason. First reason, NATO support and Post Soviet independence would support Turkey including Baltic states, Central Asia, Caucasus countries except Armenia and or anti Russian Slavic states, even Russians failed to beat Chechen. Second reason, Russia is the only country with heavy alcoholism, they cannot fight without vodkas, they must think twice before confronting an army who is not into alcoholism.

A big mistake for saying "fears Russia", it shows they are scared of them. Speak like a man and don't fear even if it's a nuclear country.

Funniest post in the thread.These same 'vodka' drinking russians decimated napoleon's grand armee and hitler's wehrmacht,two of the deadliest armies in human history.But actually this talk of war between turkey and russia over syria is even more funny than that.The arab world is a mess ruled over by jokers, and turkey made only one msitake to trust and get involved with arab jokers like assad and saudi.

Funniest post in the thread.These same 'vodka' drinking russians decimated napoleon's grand armee and hitler's wehrmacht,two of the deadliest armies in human history.But actually this talk of war between turkey and russia over syria is even more funny than that.The arab world is a mess ruled over by jokers, and turkey made only one msitake to trust and get involved with arab jokers like assad and saudi.
If a army is stupid enough to do a autumn/winter campaign in Russia then offcourse they loose in those days.

Guys who gives a crap about Russia , they are not part of our region anyhow , Russia is neglected by both West and East , they have no place to fit in .

Hear,Hear! Nobody likes the russians.
I'll rather pay the jizya to a resurgent Turkey than ever let my country back under russian influence.That's how bad they are.

Turkey should not fear Russians for two reason. First reason, NATO support and Post Soviet independence would support Turkey including Baltic states, Central Asia, Caucasus countries except Armenia and or anti Russian Slavic states, even Russians failed to beat Chechen. Second reason, Russia is the only country with heavy alcoholism, they cannot fight without vodkas, they must think twice before confronting an army who is not into alcoholism.

A big mistake for saying "fears Russia", it shows they are scared of them. Speak like a man and don't fear even if it's a nuclear country.

I think you can count South Korea as one of those countries that will help Turkey against Russia. Koreans are looking for some payback against Russia due to Stalin (and Mao) supporting North Korea during the Korean War. And also we already consider Turkey as a strategic ally due to our defense technology relations and the participation of the Turkish Brigade in the Korean peninsula from 1950 to 1953. As a Korean taxpayer and ex-ROK Marine, I want some fvcking retribution. Russians will sincerely regret Stalin's arrogance of assuming Russia can interfere in other countries' affairs without any negative consequences.

Back
Top Bottom