What's new

Turkey Fears Russia Too Much to Intervene in Syria

@mahatir

Continue as you like bro, don't mind anyone, i like to read your posts.

Well bro you know for us Kemalists/Seculars were not really liked by religious people and this forum seems to have a significant number of Islamists but we hope they wake up sometime and understand life is not only about growing a beard and putting a women under a burqa , but its more about science , technology and innovation .

Last edited by a moderator:
All crap, specially mahatir, there are some words that i wanted to answer you. but i saw you are just a low life troll. you are an obsessed one who is trolling everywhere. in all middle east issues til iranian and turkish sections.

let me explain your all troll post in some short words.
all problems in the world is come from russia,
all problems in middle east is come from iran.

All terrorists in Chechnya, Afghanistan,syria and other part of the world are come from your lands, not russia or iran.
They are close to you and believe to what you believe.
alquade and taliban all are your majesty and belongs to your SH!T world.
we crashed all terrorists who you loved them in Chechnya, and we are doing that in syria too.
you can blow yourself up and cry a river for other islamic terrorists.

All crap, specially mahatir, there are some words that i wanted to answer you. but i saw you are just a low life troll. you are an obsessed one who is trolling everywhere. in all middle east issues til iranian and turkish sections.

let me explain your all troll post in some short words.
all problems in the world is come from russia,
all problems in middle east is come from iran.

All terrorists in Chechnya, Afghanistan,syria and other part of the world are come from your lands, not russia or iran.
They are close to you and believe to what you believe.
alquade and taliban all are your majesty and belongs to your SH!T world.
we crashed all terrorists who you loved them in Chechnya, and we are doing that in syria too.
you can blow yourself up and cry a river for other islamic terrorists.

Calm down bro !

This is a normal action from losers ...

Just enjoy the show ... Independent countries are winners not puppets ... :)

The question is whether Russia qualifies as a superpower or not , in this case it does not.

Son, when you have thousands of some of the biggest sticks around, there really is no question.

Guys who gives a crap about Russia , they are not part of our region anyhow , Russia is neglected by both West and East , they have no place to fit in .

Russian's are always welcome in the west. It is just that their borderline authoritarian regime chooses not to be so because they don't like to listen to criticism in regards to human rights, activism, free press etc...

@Greenn

Russian members have more troll potential. Mahatir gives his opinion in a objective and pragmatic way. But all you do is insulting not backing your statements with facts.

@Soheil

Bro go enjoy your most advanced drone, don't bother us, we don't even take you serious.

Mahatir gives his opinion in a objective and pragmatic way. But all you do is insulting not backing your statements with facts.

More delusions from Sinan! :omghaha:

@Greenn

Russian members have more troll potential. Mahatir gives his opinion in a objective and pragmatic way. But all you do is insulting not backing your statements with facts.

@Soheil

Bro go enjoy your most advanced drone, don't bother us, we don't even take you serious.

Thanks for mentioning !!!

Wait for mine ... Soon !!! :D

Russians are respectable people, that guy probly armo hiding behind Russian Flag..

Russians are respectable people, that guy probly armo hiding behind Russian Flag..

true, in another forum there was an Armenian who was hiding behind Russian flag and this is not the first time I experienced that. For some reason they like to hide behind other people's flags.

Are you high or what ?

Not yet!

However if he was pragmatic or objective he would note that Turkey through Erdogoon is being used as a pawn in the case of Syria. All of his policies in regards to "de-Kemalizing" modern Turkey are being tolerated because of this.

Most notably this choice of words reveals his delusions:

Through its Ally Turkey USA has the whole middle east and North Africa

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...too-much-intervene-syria-4.html#ixzz2TvCl9EeE

Exactly what influence does Turkey hav in N.Africa or for that matter southeast of the Turkish border? Only real effect i know of is ties to Kurdish administered northern Iraq.

Or when he replied to you when you said China economy being driven by exports. He failed to mention the vast majority of the new consumer class has 300-400$ a month of disposable income. This is the engine of growth.

Not yet!

However if he was pragmatic or objective he would note that Turkey through Erdogoon is being used as a pawn in the case of Syria. All of his policies in regards to "de-Kemalizing" modern Turkey are being tolerated because of this.

Most notably this choice of words reveals his delusions:

- Please re-read the topic of the thread. Your comment is irrelevant but his comment is not.

- So, whoever doesn't agree with you on the subject, happens to be delusional. Nice try buddy, ain't nobody buying your shıt.

- Please re-read the topic of the thread. Your comment is irrelevant but his comment is not.

lol, talking about Israel, China, Pakistan is relevant in this thread? And my original reply to you was about you fantasizing not this. Where you said his views are pragmatic and lol, objective.

You can start defending his views in his absence with explaining to everyone how Russia isn't a superpower with around ~ 3000 nuclear warheads.
This is gonna be joy of joys to read.

- So, whoever doesn't agree with you on the subject, happens to be delusional.

Pretty much exaggerating roles of some actors while intentionally downplaying roles of others is delusion. So yes.

Nice try buddy, ain't nobody buying your shıt.

lol, that's allright son, i know you're too busy buying someone else's shit. I know i can't compete with his merchandise because his is Turkish and mine is not. :omghaha:

lol, talking about Israel, China, Pakistan is relevant in this thread? And my original reply to you was about you fantasizing not this. Where you said his views are pragmatic and lol, objective.

You can start defending his views in his absence with explaining to everyone how Russia isn't a superpower with around ~ 3000 nuclear warheads.
This is gonna be joy of joys to read.

Pretty much exaggerating roles of some actors while intentionally downplaying roles of others is delusion. So yes.

lol, that's allright son, i know you're too busy buying someone else's shit. I know i can't compete with his merchandise because his is Turkish and mine is not. :omghaha:

Funny buddy, i remembered you always do the same ****. Multi-quating with talkin nonsense, always off-topic post, targetin not the subject but the posters. I won't spend my time on you but we have good anti-troll members.

Back
Top Bottom