What's new

Turkey Fears Russia Too Much to Intervene in Syria

Turkish imbeciles get happy over one mistake I made, pathetic.

Why do keep talking about our woman, are your woman really that UGLY:laugh:

Laughing people are considered an imbecile.
But someone who doesn't know what 2+2= (which is four btw you don't have to get your calculator out) is considered super smart?

Nonsense, Turkey can easily turn to it's allies in getting energy supplies anytime:

List of countries by natural gas production

5 Qatar Asia 116,700,000,000 2010 est.
8 Saudi Arabia Asia 99,230,000,000 2011 est.
9 Algeria Africa 84,610,000,000 2010 est.

800px-Natural_Gas_Production_of_Countries.png

Regarding the military side, welcome to 21th century, NATO is going to celebrate it's 65th anniversary next year.

I'm not saying Turkey can ignore Russia, but the article ridiculously exaggerates Russian influence over Turkey. Syria is the last Russian foothold in the ME, and that's why it's desperately trying to keep Bashar in power, the thing that will not happen.

HAHAH independence :lol: Moron Turk We smashed the Chechen rats in Second war and took away their short lived independence, after that we crushed the Georgians right in your backyard and there was nothing you or "NATO" could do about. Why do you think is the reason NATO hasn't bombed Syria yet?
But that doesn't take away "mighty" Russia lost against couple of Chechens in the FIRST Chechen war. You did gave them independence. Just imagine Russia declaring war on Turkey tomorrow, all of Chechens, Tatars, Central-Asians would declare holy war against Russia. Russia KNOWS it doesn't want to **** around with us because it is in the best interest for Russia. Russia has 1 billion of trade with Turkey.

No, your Russian women are just easy, there are tons in Turkey looking for Turkish delight. We don't come to Russia for your women, your women come to us. There is a big difference.

@BLACKEAGLE

A piece of the puzzle is the trans caspian pipeline.

When that is finished. Turkey will become a gas corridor for the european market, destroying russia's only leverage they had on the europeans (supplying gas) .

Nope, its just your women are too easy bro..Just show some cash to their faces, and there you go... :D

Haha know i know what is russia's number 1 export to Turkey :)

They say we are gas dependant, but obviously it's not. We are woman dependant. So russia keep them coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, its just your women are too easy bro..Just show some cash to their faces, and there you go... :D

Your woman look like Gorillas compered to ours, thats the reason Turds get so happy about banging our prostitutes thinking like they accomplished something:rofl:

Is it true that during the Osmani Sultanate and when the Islamic Caliphate was centered in modern-day Turkey, Iran would always side with Russia whenever the Osmani Sultanate / Islamic Caliphate tried to spread Al-Islam to Russia and Eastern Europe?

I heard about this a long time ago that Iran did everything in it's power to prevent the spread of Al-Islam to the northern hemisphere, that it was a backstabbing thorn to the Muslim Ummah?

True / False ??

Your woman look like hairy Gorilla compered to ours, thats the reason Turds get so happy about banging a coupe of our prostitutes thinking like they accomplished something:rofl:

A couple?

Man you should really visit istanbul for once. They are crawling on the streets. If they dont get in the prostitute.

They will marry a turkish man.

Well a nice fact around 200000 russian women married a Turk and around 60000 resides in Turkey unmarried ( most of them probably hookers) .

Arent you russians man enough to take care of your womens? Obviously you can't supply their NEEDS, but don't sorrow we Turks will fulfill that duty.

Your woman look like Gorillas compered to ours, thats the reason Turds get so happy about banging our prostitutes thinking like they accomplished something:rofl:

So you are calling 99% of Russian women prostitutes?

Here in the Netherlands there are districts where the women are prostitutes, I guess in Russia there is a district where the women are not prostitutes and everybody outside that are prostitutes, haha :laugh:

A couple?

Man you should really visit istanbul for once. They are crawling on the streets. If they dont get in the prostitute.

Well a nice fact around 200000 russian women married a Turk and around 60000 resides in Turkey unmarried ( most of them probably hookers) .

Arent you russians man enough to take care of your womens? Obviously you can't supply their NEEDS, but don't sorrow we Turks will fulfill that duty.

How do you know which are wh0res and which are not? I wouldn't marry Russian girl, just use as napkin.

Is it true that during the Osmani Sultanate and when the Islamic Caliphate was centered in modern-day Turkey, Iran would always side with Russia whenever the Osmani Sultanate / Islamic Caliphate tried to spread Al-Islam to Russia and Eastern Europe?

I heard about this a long time ago that Iran did everything in it's power to prevent the spread of Al-Islam to the northern hemisphere, that it was a backstabbing thorn to the Muslim Ummah?

True / False ??

During war time of the ottoman empire with european countries. There were times that the persians also startes a war at the same time. They tried to make alliances with various european kingdoms to attack the ottoman empire on two fronts.

True / False ??

True...Not only northern hemisphere, but also central europe too...See the Holy Roman Empire-Safavid alliance

The Islamic World to 1600: The Rise of the Great Islamic Empires (Ottomans: Suleyman I)

Let's keep it civil. Some people twist reality, in the first Chechen war Russian forces easily overpower Chechnya, the problem for the Russian military was gorilla warfare and incompetent leadership.

The second time around, the Russian military did very well from mistakes learned the first time around.

When facing Georgia the Russian military caused the georgian military to collapse within days. All the conflicts gave the Russian military combat experience, we learned from mistakes and improved what worked. Since Georgia, the Russian military has modernized and reformed.

A couple?

Well a nice fact around 200000 russian women married a Turk
and around 60000 resides in Turkey unmarried ( most of them probably hookers) .

Now, tell this,these mens, your wifes are prostituts, if you have balls.

Back
Top Bottom