What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

number of tests still lower than expected. We need more tests. Is there any companies in turkey working on rapid tests ?

Numbers are rising hard actually, we are now at the 8k mark and should in a couple of days reach the 10k~ tests.

There are lot of companies working on rapid tests https://www.raillynews.com/2020/03/...-of-diagnostic-kits-for-domestic-enterprises/

The domestically used ones are right now the 2 hour test kits with a 98%~ accuracy rate and the recent rapid test kits from China of whom one batch turned out to be useless. It shouldnt be to far away that we see domestically rapid test kits in use.

Always ask Gov. about the right companies otherwise the chance is there to run into a scam.

Last edited:
According to recent data in turkey;

total number of tests: 55,464
total number of cases : 7,402
total number of covid-related deaths: 108
total number of intensive care patients: 455
total number of intubated patients: 309

total recovered: 70

number of Covid tests today: 7,641
number of new case today: 1.704
number of deaths today: 16

Also, orders for antigen based fast test kits planned to be purchased from China were canceled.

Also, orders for antigen based fast test kits planned to be purchased from China were canceled.

wise decision

Could the cancellation have anything to do with that Danish institute for serum released the easy way to discover covid19. It said in the link I shared that they sent an email to all European counter partners detailing how to do it. Should yield result in 5 min. Also the advantage was that you don’t need the expensive testing kit and stuff.

Denmark is a small irrelevant nation of 5 million people. Every 2nd country claims it developed a vaccine/rapid testing kit/drug.

wise decision

Denmark is a small irrelevant nation of 5 million people. Every 2nd country claims it developed a vaccine/rapid testing kit/drug.
Chinese medical-or-related companies/workshops have entered the race to profit from the epidemic. If i remember corectly, 90% of the total medical mask production capacity in the world is in China. On the other hand, they are strangling the market, especially with poor quality antigen test kits.

Most of those 309 intubated will not survive all this. If things have gone to that stage it’s almost certainly game over.
Many of the intensive care patients won’t survive it either.

ps That small and unimportant state named Denmark is one of the richest and most developed countries on earth and has an education, science, innovation and pharmaceutical industry on such a level that Turkey can only dream about.

dont we have the ability to produce malaria pills that are also effective against covid? and can we produce HIV virus blocking medicine at the beginning of this thread someone posted about these two medicine that had some effect against the virus.. in this case we should show the middle finger to patents! or pay them later..

so I thing if we are able to than we should produce them in masses and provide it to the hospitals

hydroxychloroquine is most efficient medicine.
I can't find it here It has already been sold out. I stocked some antibiotics in case D-day.

hydroxychloroquine is most efficient medicine.
I can't find it here It has already been sold out. I stocked some antibiotics in case D-day.

antibiotics are always good but only against bacteria.. but still I heared of cases with covid + bakteria infection wich is deadly..

hydroxychloroquine whuuuaaaat? 88 euros for 30 pills?

Best medicine is boost your immune system with vitamines and food.

Last edited:
Best medicine is boost your immune system with vitamines.

that does not work..

a good immune system is if you have no chronic diseases and young!

it means to eat the vitatims from different fresh healthy food (+be far away from industrial food) and have a good intestinal flora + fresh air + enough sport

but all this may make you still ill and die.. some ppl are more resistant to xyz diseases and others are than resitant to abc diseases genetics also have a factor (there are ppl who are immune to HIV becaue of their genes)

these vitamins may help you if you have a lack of certain vitamins like vitamin d3 or b6 b12 or else too much chemical vitamins can make you hungry and fat :)

also I may add that antioxidants are good but they are also bad in some degree for your immune system "making it lazy" (generally amatheurish spoken)

that does not work..

a good immune system is if you have no chronic diseases and young!

it means to eat the vitatims from different fresh healthy food (+be far away from industrial food) and have a good intestinal flora + fresh air + enough sport

but all this may make you still ill and die.. some ppl are more resistant to xyz diseases and others are than resitant to abc diseases genetics also have a factor (there are ppl who are immune to HIV becaue of their genes)

these vitamins may help you if you have a lack of certain vitamins like vitamin d3 or b6 b12 or else too much chemical vitamins can make you hungry and fat :)

also I may add that antioxidants are good but they are also bad in some degree for your immune system "making it lazy" (generally amatheurish spoken)

Ther are a lot vegtable to boost your immune system, how much do we eat? Yes a young person who eat healthy(are they good for your immune system directly?) do not mean he have good immune system. Ther are enough old people who have survived the virus and young people died.

Back
Top Bottom