What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

İ cant believe how subway is still open.
Ukraine already closed underground a month ago?
How situation is in Europe? In Germany underground is working?

During the intervention of patients at Dr.Sadi Konuk Training and Research Hospital, Selçuk Köse I 6, who was taken to the intensive care of the virus, woke up from sleep with the drug and stem cell therapy. It began to heal, we found the coronavirus-related treatment method

You already need it .

So , I had your well-being in mind .

And for god sake 4000 surgeial mask is nothing that you guys were talking about h giving it for free to Iran ...

So learn if you help someone then don't brag about it ....
Iranian source itself told the true numbers stop lying that it was only 4000 masks...

...yok artik lan. Bu kadar pislik de olmaz.

This country is being led by a criminal syndicate. Yazik.

Iranian source itself told the true numbers stop lying that it was only 4000 masks...

AKP sent valuable medical equipment to Iran so that their terror regime can sell it on the black market or hoard it for themselves and one day later Iranian terror militias killed two of our soldiers in Syria, Idlib.

These are people leading our country. No suprise we are in the positions we are in.

...yok artik lan. Bu kadar pislik de olmaz.

This country is being led by a criminal syndicate. Yazik.

AKP sent valuable medical equipment to Iran so that their terror regime can sell it on the black market or hoard it for themselves and one day later Iranian terror militias killed two of our soldiers in Syria, Idlib.

These are people leading our country. No suprise we are in the positions we are in.
How do you know it's not a fake? All we see is a picture and a name.

Back
Top Bottom