What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

My dear brother I wish you speedy recovery and please hold on!

I hope you're doing well. Recover soon, brother.

Today i feel much better Alhamdullilah. pains in the lungs have more or less disappeared. Breathings is much better and i can sleep. Just aces and pain in the body. I believe the worse part is over with my infection inshaAllah. Im going to still stay in isolation for a good few days before i feel im safe for other people. The worse part of this illness is the breathlessness and that's what kills those who die from this.
What helped me the most was steam breathing. The heat from the steam should help your lungs and clears the mucus that's developing in there which in turn helps to absorb more oxygen.
https://www.healthline.com/health/steam-inhalation#benefits

If any of you contract coronavirus and get breathlessness to make sure to do the steam breathing exercise. Take a bowl and fill it halfway with boiling water and put your face above it and just suck the steam into your lungs for about 20mins and if you like you can hang a towel over your head to get more impact from the steam. Do this every 6 hours and you will slowly feel that you can breathe better.
To get better results, drop a spoonful of black seed oil on the water and the fragrance in the steam will be more effective for your lungs. I also consumed honey (Powerful manuka honey).
Honey and Blackseed have anti-disease properties like no other and are recommended by our Prophet (SAW)

Seems to have happened here too but I think the Saudis may not have had time to test everyone given the incubation time and keeping them contained may have increased their risk of getting it. We just need to coordinate these things.
Massive return of people from abroad and breach of the self quarantine I guess, I think its also because the Saudis didnt inform anyone that they had corona in Saudi and therefor the first batch of umrah returness litteraly infected their surroundings.

İran’dan Türkiye’ye düzensiz göçmenlerin geçişlerinin yoğun bir şekilde sürdüğü öğrenildi. Düzensiz göçmenlerin geçişleri nedeniyle sınır köylerinde korona virüs tehdidi artarken, Türkiye’ye gelenlerin buraya yerleşmek istedikleri vurgulanıyor.
renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...-tehlikesi-kacak-gecisler-suruyor-273268h.htm

İran’dan Türkiye’ye düzensiz göçmenlerin geçişlerinin yoğun bir şekilde sürdüğü öğrenildi. Düzensiz göçmenlerin geçişleri nedeniyle sınır köylerinde korona virüs tehdidi artarken, Türkiye’ye gelenlerin buraya yerleşmek istedikleri vurgulanıyor.
renderTimingPixel.png

https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/...-tehlikesi-kacak-gecisler-suruyor-273268h.htm

They said they closed the border to Iran then last week it came out that hundreds of Iranians, afghans and pakistanis are still entering Turkey from iran without any control. Then they had the Governor of Van announce that they closed the border this time and two days later people are filmed entering Turkey. Before that they called it fake news.

Turkey is the only country were people can walk into the country with their hands in their pockets as if they are entering their fathers house.

Now imagine how many people have entered Turkey without any tracking from Iran and are spreading the virus.

Turkeys leadership only serves to destroy Turkey and the Turkish identity.

It's not like flu. It's about 50 to 100 times deadlier than flu. It attacks the lungs. When you have the symptom you'll realise how dangerous it is.

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how I will sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

I pray that Allah swt saves all of us from this evil disease

I wish you feel better now man . Stay strong and don't panic. Do you have any chronic disease like asthma or diabetes ?

They said they closed the border to Iran then last week it came out that hundreds of Iranians, afghans and pakistanis are still entering Turkey from iran without any control. Then they had the Governor of Van announce that they closed the border this time and two days later people are filmed entering Turkey. Before that they called it fake news.

Turkey is the only country were people can walk into the country with their hands in their pockets as if they are entering their fathers house.

Now imagine how many people have entered Turkey without any tracking from Iran and are spreading the virus.

Turkeys leadership only serves to destroy Turkey and the Turkish identity.

I also dont understand what Erdo tries to achieve here? The current situation will result in his defeat in the next election yet there is still no gameplan what exactly he wants to do to get rid of the refugees. Rather then opening the borders hard, he backed again 5 days later from the primary aegan route, while additional ones are being added to the already unsustainable pool- I will soon open up a thread about the challenges and problems about these moves by him and the consequence of him being the "muslim leader" and the need for a hard approach, borderwalls and a proper policy behind that.

2020.03.29 - [9217 cases (+ 25%) [131 deaths] (+ 27%) [daily test: 9,982] [t. recovered: 105]
2020.03.28 - [7402 cases (+ 30%) [108 deaths] (+ 17%) [daily test: 7.641] [t. recovered: 70]

2020.03.27 - [5698 cases (+ 57%) [92 deaths] (+ 22%) [daily test: 7.533] [t. recovered: 42]
2020.03.26 - [3629 cases (+ 49%) [75 deaths] (+ 27%) [daily test: 7.286] [t. recovered: 26]
2020.03.25 - [2433 cases (+ 30%) [59 deaths] (+ 34%) [daily test: 5.035] [t. recovered: 26]
2020.03.24 - [1872 cases (+ 23%) [44 deaths] (+ 18%) [daily test: 3,952]

2020.03.23 - [1529 cases] (+ 23%) [37 deaths] (+ 23%) [daily test: 3,672]
2020.03.22 - [1236 cases] (+ 31%) [30 deaths] (+ 43%) [daily test: 1.755]
2020.03.21 - [947 cases] (+ 41%) [21 deaths] (+ 133%) [daily test: 2.953]
2020.03.20 - [670 cases] (+ 86%) [9 deaths] (+ 125%) [daily test: 3,656]

2020.03.19 - [359 cases] (+ 87%) [4 deaths] (+ 33%) [daily test: 1.981]
2020.03.18 - [191 cases] (+ 94%) [3 deaths] (+ 50%) [total test till that day: 10,000 *]
2020.03.17 - [98 cases] (+ 108%) [2 deaths] (+ 100%)
2020.03.16 - [47 cases] (+ 162%) [1 death]

2020.03.15 - [18 cases] (+ 200%) [1 death]
2020.03.14 - [6 cases] (+ 20%)
2020.03.13 - [5 cases] (+ 400%)
2020.03.12 - [1 case]

case / test ratio as follows:
27 March: 0.27
28 March: 0.22
29 March: 0.18

Umrah visiters' quarantine time has been extended. Because new positive cases started to appear in the last tests.

Last edited:
Dont underestimate a ''small''(Greenland) country,do some research first.
Trolls usually don't bother to do research. Don't expect much from him. He even calls Denmark irrelevant. Even this says a lot. Troll is a troll.

The world needs to put on heavy sanctions on China and I'm not saying this because of my hate but of course this won't be the case... Hundreds of thousands around the World are losing their loved ones because of this state that does not care about human life. I seriously think the World will never be the same again after this virus. God may protects us all.

The world needs to put on heavy sanctions on China and I'm not saying this because of my hate but of course this won't be the case... Hundreds of thousands around the World are losing their loved ones because of this state that does not care about human life. I seriously think the World will never be the same again after this virus. God may protects us all.
The best response to china(read ccp regime) should be full relocation of all factories to other south east asian countries plus of course sanctions as you said
Thanks to trump trade war some big giants started moving businesses to India Vietnam and others it’s likely that in the aftermath of this chinese(wuhan) virus pandemic more companies would follow suit

The best response to china(read ccp regime) should be full relocation of all factories to other south east asian countries plus of course sanctions as you said
Thanks to trump trade war some big giants started moving businesses to India Vietnam and others it’s likely that in the aftermath of this chinese(wuhan) virus pandemic more companies would follow suit
I just hope we can get a bit of these moving businesses. Even 1/100 would help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom