What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

It's not like flu. It's about 50 to 100 times deadlier than flu. It attacks the lungs. When you have the symptom you'll realise how dangerous it is.

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how will i sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

I pray that Allah swt saves all of us from this evil disease
Gecmis olsun, insallah savarsin.

If possible establish webcam, so your situation can be monitored. Use your phone. Keep it plugged.

Well , I made a mistake ,. I mean kits

It's not like flu. It's about 50 to 100 times deadlier than flu. It attacks the lungs. When you have the symptom you'll realise how dangerous it is.

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how will i sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

Well , I hope you get better ... Keep yourself as warm as you can , drink hot water , think about your future plan and avoid site and forums which have negative news like PDF ....
Watch movie if you can play videogames , and eat vitamin pills ...

Have some ORC powder around as well

Thanks for the information bro, I hope you will get better soon

Dont forget to drink orange juice and chocolate milk to improve your immune system and also drink water a lot. It helps me a lot when I got severely sick even though just stay at home without any medication. I predict I got dengue fever at that time.

If you feel unbalance during walking it means you lack carbohidrat, I predict you dont eat much during your sickness. I also got similar condition when I played basketball in the afternoon and then just went to sleep without any dinner, and once I wake up in the morning I cant barely walk. I drink tea with sugar for first aid.

Your body needs huge nutrition during this condition so that you need to eat a lot

Take care, may God see you through it! I'm sure you'll overcome it and in 6 months time we'll be trading insults about refugees and what not on this very forum.Best of luck to you sir,you're in my prayers!

Thanks to all the brothers for wishing me well. May Allah swt protect you all.

Just a few days ago I felt invincible and thought these kinds of illnesses I can easily resist. Now I'm humbled and understand why governments all over the world are in panic mode. I'm a fit athletic male with strong immunity. I never even suffered from a cold or flu last 15years. This virus will not spare anyone since its alien to our bodies and our natural defences don't know what to do with it. even the mild version could become dangerous especially when the ventilators are running out. So be careful where you go and just stay home and ride the storm until it dies out

Last edited:
Thanks to all the brothers for wishing me well. May Allah swt protect you all.

Just a few days ago I felt invincible and thought these kinds of illnesses I can easily resist. Now I'm humbled and understand why governments all over the world are in panic mode. I'm a fit athletic male with strong immunity. I never even suffered from a cold or flu last 15years. This virus will not spare anyone since its alien to our bodies and our natural defences don't know what to do with it. even the mild version could become dangerous especially the ventilators are running out. So be careful where you go and just stay home and ride the storm until it dies out
Are u effected by COVID?

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how I will sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

Gecmis olsun ve Allah Sifalar versin, eat a lot of stuf what boost your immune system like ginger and vitamine. And the rest pray to Allah.

My dear brother I wish you speedy recovery and please hold on!

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how I will sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

I hope you're doing well. Recover soon, brother.

Hmm guess who the bastard Ethem is? Oh right the owner of BMC.

no corruption here guys!

The aktrolls will be here any minute and tell us how this is fine.

I'm waiting on a more reputable company from Europe to start production so I can buy a few dozen. A lot of countries are complaining about the shitty Chinese testing kits.

https://www.surescreen.com/products/covid-19-coronavirus-rapid-test-cassette

1585227828584.png

I'm waiting on a more reputable company from Europe to start production so I can buy a few dozen. A lot of countries are complaining about the shitty Chinese testing kits.

https://www.surescreen.com/products/covid-19-coronavirus-rapid-test-cassette

1585227828584.png
That is what I was going to post, I don't know why did we buy those Chinese kits in the first place?

By the way, they are using that product in recording:

https://www.praxisdienst.com/en/Lab...+Tests/Coronavirus+Rapid+Test+Right+Sign.html

In 1953, Praxisdienst was founded in Wuppertal, Germany as a market pioneer, known for being the first supplier of medical products actively shipping nationwide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom