What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

How cases have increased so much in Turkey?

Massive return of people from abroad and breach of the self quarantine I guess, I think its also because the Saudis didnt inform anyone that they had corona in Saudi and therefor the first batch of umrah returness litteraly infected their surroundings.

Then I won’t bother watching it.

https://www.euronews.com/2020/03/27/germany-increases-its-covid-19-tests-to-500-000-per-week

Impressive 500.000 Per week. How come we haven’t reached that level yet ? Or does rte not have enough friends with labs ? Or do we in Turkey not have enough labs in general?

Germany has many companies which create medicine and export ir world wide ...

So they already had the infrastructure ... Like. , Japan , S Korea , USA , China , Russia

We are under sanction , but we managed to produce 80,000 masks per week

It's just a friggin flue which is blown out of proportion. Very old and chronically ill people are dying...so what?!

It's not like flu. It's about 50 to 100 times deadlier than flu. It attacks the lungs. When you have the symptom you'll realise how dangerous it is.

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how I will sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

I pray that Allah swt saves all of us from this evil disease

Last edited:
It's not like flu. It's about 50 to 100 times deadlier than flu. It attacks the lungs. When you have the symptom you'll realise how dangerous it is.

I just contracted coronavirus. Last night i couldn't sleep all night. I was so tired and needed sleep badly. I kept on waking up from the brink of deep sleep. Then about 5am i realised the shortness of breath. I tried calming myself and avoided panicking. At that point, I realised what these old people would go through, it's deadly for them. I was getting tired and fatigue trying hard to breathe. it was scary. I started breathing hot steam for about 20mins that felt as helping. Today i isolated myself from my family and worrying about how will i sleep tonight? I still have breathlessness and feel smothered. if i try to walk i can fall by losing my balance and feel light-headed. It all started with a sore throat. this is only the start of my symptoms and health experts say this is the mild version.

I pray that Allah swt saves all of us from this evil disease

First I wish you good health and that you will fight the virus easily soon and that nobody from your relatives gets infected. Keep your spirit high and don’t get scared...

Do you have any idea where you got the virus from? Though at that point you can probably get infected absolutely everywhere. The virus is probably all around us at that point. We can even be infected without even noticing it.

Back
Top Bottom