What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

The virus can easily spread when contaminated hands touch the face (nose, eyes, mouth). It is a major risk factor, and shouldn't be downplayed.
You mean: Italians should be allowed go out if they have washed hands.
The most and major factor is social contacts.

Test: 7.286, new patient: 1.196, total patient: 3.629, total loss: 75...

And that’s not even the beginning... What happened to the amazing precautions taken against the virus and blah, blah, blah. In two weeks Turkey jumped from 0 to 3600 cases on less than 40 000 tests. Bu tomorrow cases might easily go above 5000 seeing how they grow.

@Ansu fati , look at the numbers above and remember when you laughed at Iranians weeks ago when the coronavirus pandemic was starting to hit the hard.

And that’s not even the beginning... What happened to the amazing precautions taken against the virus and blah, blah, blah. In two weeks Turkey jumped from 0 to 3600 cases on less than 40 000 tests. Bu tomorrow cases might easily go above 5000 seeing how they grow.

@Ansu fati , look at the numbers above and remember when you laughed at Iranians weeks ago when the coronavirus pandemic was starting to hit the hard.
I criticized iranian sectarian terror government they ask for 5B$ from IMF but shamelessly spend 10-15B on asaad by the way I have never mocked ordinary iranians
I was talking about armenians 1-2 months ago in another thread that they need to keep the borders open with Iran if they want to survive economically as they are blocked by Turkey and Azerbaijan
Maybe if the government enforced even stricter measures such as declaring emergency and putting soldiers on the street situation could be better but they are afraid about losing political points that’s it when parties( both ruling and the opposition) put their interest before the state

Last edited:

Our idiotic mentality is a factor plus we did not have done real precautions much faster we had to deal with ppl coming back from outside and sealing ppl at home also harsher police control on the streets is needed

We all know it could need two weeks before you know that you are ill so all this is a reflection of the past it may be even worse

So I think If we would test millions it will even jump much higher than Germany I have a bad feeling about this we may have thousands of death ppl in the coming weeks if ppl keep having social contacts.. I don't get it our media bombard the ppl with information and what to do but ppl lack something or have too much of something

Our idiotic mentality is a factor plus we did not have done real precautions much faster we had to deal with ppl coming back from outside and sealing ppl at home also harsher police control on the streets is needed

We all know it could need two weeks before you know that you are ill so all this is a reflection of the past it may be even worse

So I think If we would test millions it will even jump much higher than Germany I have a bad feeling about this we may have thousands of death ppl in the coming weeks if ppl keep having social contacts.. I don't get it our media bombard the ppl with information and what to do but ppl lack something or have too much of something

I was very sceptical initially about the low cases in turkey last month. I knew that turkey being a worlds top tourist attraction would bound to get very high cases from all direction. Unfortunately no matter what you do its unavoidable of not contracting the virus considering how the world is connected nowadays. Our best hope is that people eventually become immune to the virus otherwise the world will be driven back to the stone age economically. This is like a horror movie come real

It's just a friggin flue which is blown out of proportion. Very old and chronically ill people are dying...so what?!

Seeing as how it spread from animals and very contagious, it's not just a flu. Avian flu harmed avians, and very rarely infected humans. This is on a different scale, like MERS and SARS. If it had just been a flu, we'd be much more resistant than we're seeing it now. why, because everyone catches the flue once or twice a year, so our immune system is somewhat prepared for what's to come.

So basically becuase this isn't "just a flu" our immune system is unprepared for it and we get sick much quicker, thus overloading the hospitals.

Best advice is, keep distance, avoid going out unless it's vital. one person goes shopping from a household to avoid crowding the streets. This is until we know more about the virus, and have grown to deal with the task, or developed a vaccine.

It's just a friggin flue which is blown out of proportion. Very old and chronically ill people are dying...so what?!
Not always. There have been many cases, young healthy people without bad addictions have died. Remember how covid jumped from animals to human .Viruses are being evolved and will be evolved while passing from one to another. The youth are not safe also.

Yesterday I saw a son of a b*tch, who is the size of a camush, harrassing an eldery man, forcefully rubbing some kolonya on his head. I call PÖH to visit those a*sholes and record back as well...

Back
Top Bottom