What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

They're doing whatever they can because they were not prepared for the coronavirus. Insufficient local production of the respirators is an example.

2020.03.25 - [2433 cases (+ 30%) [59 deaths] (test: 5035)
2020.03.24 - [1872 cases (+ 23%) [44 deaths] (test: 3952)
2020.03.23 - [1529 cases] (+ 23%) [37 deaths] (test: 3672)
2020.03.22 - [1236 cases] (+ 31%) [30 deaths] (test: 1755)
2020.03.21 - [947 cases] (+ 41%) [21 deaths] (test: 2.953)
2020.03.20 - [670 cases] (+ 86%) [9 deaths] (test: 3,656)
2020.03.19 - [359 cases] (+ 87%) [4 deaths] (test: 1.981)
2020.03.18 - [191 cases] (+ 94%) [3 deaths] (test: 10,000 *)
2020.03.17 - [98 cases] (+ 108%) [2 deaths]
2020.03.16 - [47 cases] (+ 162%) [1 death]
2020.03.15 - [18 cases] (+ 200%) [1 death]
2020.03.14 - [6 cases] (+ 20%)
2020.03.13 - [5 cases] (+ 400%)
2020.03.12 - [1 case]

More test, full lockdown and less lost. Allah hastalara acil şifa versin ve ölenlere Allah rahmet eylesin. :(

Last edited:
Yeah. İt is very scary. Today 15 people died which is dramatic increase.

However Yesterday and before the yesterday i had hope that pandemic would be mild in Turkey.
In Istanbul underground and public transport is still active which is not good.
Ukraine closed all undergrounds. Moreover in most of big cities all kind of public transport is forbidden..

However Yesterday and before the yesterday i had hope that pandemic would be mild in Turkey.
Ukraine closed all undergrounds. Moreover in most of big cities all kind of public transport is forbidden..
Did you know that the situation in Ukraine is one of the worst in Europe? This is what German media is saying. The Ukrainian government has practically no critical infrastructure to test a sufficient number of people. You should leave the country.

He'll be fine, assuming he's not in the critical age groups. This is my second week working from home and things are getting dull. Running out of movies and shows to watch.

that means the virus had spread undetected there must be much more ill people.. we have lots of young ppl from wich many could be ill and with our traditions (respect to the elders kissing hands and visiting) it can spread even faster

Well unlike some European countries, we got civil war on our borders, so our preparation or lack there of is understandable. But Europe got no excuse whatsoever. And look at how they shut their borders. Schengen just made this pandemic worse.

we need to have drive-by testing setup. Enforce curfew, only allow 1 person from household to go shopping, have police guard hospitals.

Well our military could go out in hazmat suits and block travel from province to province and enforce other measures. No other institution in Turkey can implement a lockdown as effectively as the army.

But of course we won't see this happen because somebody doesn't want the military out in the streets, cough cough AKP.

Also those ratbags who escaped Quarantine need to be punished. They don't even listen to their own government. They think they're somehow more important than others just because they visited a holy sight in Saudi Arabia.

Did you know that the situation in Ukraine is one of the worst in Europe? This is what German media is saying. The Ukrainian government has practically no critical infrastructure to test a sufficient number of people. You should leave the country.
It is partially correct. Yes, if virus spreads, medical base will be collapsed. Yes Ukraine has been examining very few people. But still we have less death toll than other countries ( at least for now:) )in my city there hasn't been any suspected case.

My dear, Thanks for your sincere advice but now i am not able to leave and moreover i wouldn't turn back to Turkey at that moment.

that means the virus had spread undetected there must be much more ill people.. we have lots of young ppl from wich many could be ill and with our traditions (respect to the elders kissing hands and visiting) it can spread even faster
Generally The virus spreads from breathing system. Washing hands doesnt prevent breathing system pandemic. Social İsolation helps.

the hunta virus exists in many ountries its spread over animals you dont have to eat them!
Tell this to the chinese they eat everything that moves from bats to snakes hahahahah

Generally The virus spreads from breathing system. Washing hands doesnt prevent breathing system pandemic. Social İsolation helps.

The virus can easily spread when contaminated hands touch the face (nose, eyes, mouth). It is a major risk factor, and shouldn't be downplayed.

Back
Top Bottom