What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Turkiye to be a Turk can mean ethnically a Turk and/or by nationality Turkish. There are many ethnic groups in Turkiye Bosnians, Georgians, Albanians, Turkic, and Balkan people in general that refer to themselves as Turkish.

The name Turkiye is perfect.

those may be immigrants or very small number to be neglected, but kurds are very large in number, kurds had a separate country in a long history, so i think there needs to appreciation for kurds, turkey itself is a name for division!!

these guys just talked about pan turkism, so i dont think that kurds come under pan turkism :azn:

A1KAID may God bless you, for you explain everyting perfectly.

We understand the human rights issues ,but china pledge to fix them for everyone not just for Uighur, Turkey should respect China's internal affairs .

I two feel the how the Armenians and Kurds ( who by irony are Muslims who turkey Oppresses) will Turkey give Kurds human rights ? what about Cyprus ?

Hey listen you provocator, I already said im KURD myself, in this blessed country Turkiye we all share and live in peace like brothers we all Ultra Nationalist when it comes to the COUNTRY and PEOPLE doesnt matter TURK KURD Its not like your racist Germany your racist brain cannot understand this bond.

The best thing Turkey can do now since you guys are the model for Muslim Nations is to get the Saudi's to let their Women Drive, the Oppression of Saudi women is equally as bad Uighurs.

Turkey's best friend Israel said below:

Dude you must make a new video, beacuse the turkish army is booming the kurdish people with chemical weapon and it's happening now !! , in 2010 , they are still killing. Innocent kurdish people with chemical weapon. Long Live Kurdish people. With love from Israel !

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I request all Chinese brothers to calm down. I suggest to ignore A1Kaid who have been banned often in the past.

We are satisfied with Pakistan's firm support whatever Turkish terrorists in Xinjiang and destroyed them. I urge Turkey to tackle their deep issues such as Kurdish, Armenia, Greece, and many Muslims who turned against Turkey. End of story.

:rolleyes:

It is good Pakistan is helping China to fight terrorism in West China. Though that still doesn't solve the problem of lack of human rights for Uyghurs. You can destroy the terrorist but the grievances of Uyghur people will still be there unresolved, so where back at square one.

One has to ask why is there terrorism there in the first place? If Uyghur people are respected and treated equally the fight against terrorism can be won quickly.

You're just too unintelligent to recognize that, this isn't a job a military operation can solve.

Say you kill every terrorist there now what? Uyghur people still need their human rights, end of discrimination, end of brutality and ethnic racism against them. These are the core issues that people such as yourself are not smart enough to understand.

You are all gung-ho about military operations...smh

In all due respects Turkey - China have a good relationship, while turkey comes and criticizes china on Uighur's, China never says anything on the kurds, Armenians and others. why can't turkey do the same ?

they will get human rights once they start obeying laws. if they act like terrorists then they you can forget about "human rights" and they will be slaughtered like terrorists. this is not a religious issue, as china have a large group of hui muslims who are very loyal and abide to the state and laws of the PRC.

countries, such as turkey are just trying to take cheap shots at china right now while our country is undergoing a massive transformation. we don't have time nor do we want to waste any effort to deal with you, hence our 'non interference' policy. countries trying to stir up conflict in china now will feel the bite later in the century.

remember, turkey is still in line with the western countries. western countries biggest threat is CHINA.

they will get human rights once they start obeying laws. if they act like terrorists then they you can forget about "human rights" and they will be slaughtered like a terrorists. this is not a religious issue, as china have a large group of hui muslims who are very loyal and abide to the state and laws of the PRC.

countries are just taking cheap shots at china right now while our country is undergoing a massive transformation. we don't have time nor do we want to waste any effort to deal with you, hence our 'non interference' policy. countries trying to stir up conflict in china now will feel the bite later in the century.

remember, turkey is still in line with the western countries. western countries biggest threat is CHINA.

The best post I have read today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom